QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Annex opening schedule:

Tuesday 30th March - Sanju (me)
Wednesday 31st March - Jyoti
Thursday 1st April - ??
Friday 2nd April - Arpita

SLOTS for Thursday April 1st and ALL SLOTS FOR Monday 5th April to Friday 9th April are FREE! PM Jo (Jyoti06) or Kat (KK84) and you can get the adda rolling by opening your own annex!!

-------------

The Happy Reunion

After the bin badaal barsaat in Abeer's life courtesy Leher, it was some more happy time for the bajpai family. ⭐️

The mother, the grandmother and the not-so-expressive father ecstatic to find their lalla in one piece. Sudha was the quintessential mother....got her life back in her son...for once
Daadi seemed human...no matter what...she does love his grandson beyond words...TN despite his restraint finally admitted he was worried too...awwwwwwww πŸ€—

Its raining love..kyun lalla bhaiyya? πŸ˜‰

Back at home chutki and baanke also rejoiced bhaiyya's return πŸ€—

comment: everyone was good in their respective displays of affection...but Abeer, i felt, could have shown a litlle bit more emotion while consoling the family....especially chutki...
but as they say "...hota hai kamaal jab pyar kisisey hota hai...yeh dil kaheen lagta nahin..."..may be he was just not into the mood? kyun lalla? πŸ˜†

LIE: A very poor substitute for the truth, but the only one discovered to date

poor Leher...from deepa to mandir to keertan. 🀣.bechari kya kya bolna padha to duck chacha-chachi 420

Bittan - the sister in the shining armor

In life we all need a sounding board...someone whom you can blabber to no matter what...someone who can give meaning to those blabberings and make them effective
Guddan is lucky to have one in bittan..she is always there for her sister...she feels her...she knows what keeps her sister happy, what makes her sad...she is her strength..
be it nudging her to go that extra mile or making excuses for her...ohh and i died laughing at Bittan's excuses to chachi....at it girl !! excuses for padhai always works !!!
I am sure she will do her best to cover up for Guddan while she would romance abeer in the terrace πŸ€—

A day of rejoice

It was a day of rejoice of Abeer and leher - a day dedicated only to themselves and to each other....they want to look the best for the other one....ahh the "first times"....😳
no wonder they had to empty up their entire closet to find something to wear...πŸ˜†

and since no moment is ever perfect with some imperfections....their khoya khoya state is interrupted by a quizzical chachi and a hillarious baanke 🀣

Finally...the terrace

...thinking should i skip this section?.πŸ€”...well, may be not....all jootey and chappals are welcome πŸ˜†

this was not exactly what i was waiting for...so may be it was good, but it was a bouncer for me...totally different depiction...my expectation and the enactment had nada in common...
so long story short...i did not like it  πŸ˜’

abeer and leher staring gleefully at each other.πŸ˜ƒ..hmmmm...something was off...kya tha? πŸ€” any cynic on-board today? πŸ€“

i mean, please don;t get me wrong...i know they are depicting their supreme happiness..abeer singing tomorrow for leher and leher waltzing with him is oh so good......but since so much ganga-jamuna had flowed in between i expected it to be a passionate moment rather than a oh-so-obvious grinning session 😳 followed by a filmy dance 😳

and what song was that they played today? πŸ˜•πŸ€’ and what song are they planning to play tomorrow? mera chand mujhe? oops...again don't get me wrong...i don't want to sound like a grandmum....but this is not exactly the background score i was expecting πŸ€”

it was till date the worst choice of song..and for a situation like this...it has left me very very sad 😭

i do not mean to splash any thanda paani on my rejoicing friends.πŸ€—.. i know it was a bad review...but what to do...dil to baccha hai ji...choti choti let downs let me down really 😳

looking forward to the opinions in the other spectrum though...so hit "like" and keep the Adda rolling πŸ€—
Edited by sanjukta.. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sanjukta: Yes, even i would have liked more intensity and gravitas in this meeting ......after the persistant denial from Leher and all they have gone through....perhaps it's there in the beginning of tomorrow's episode...and the song must be later.....so, lets wait and see....
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Sanju, the passionate stuff you want to see, you will definitely get it tomorrow. I am sure about that. And actually I liked the staring session today, it looked real to me. I did not expect her to go run into his arms.

And about the song, I know, not my favorite either. It could have been better, much better. But I am so satisfied right now, that kuch bhi chalega. Creatives ko yeh galti maaf, without any doubt. 😊
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marina.India1

@Sanjukta: Yes, even i would have liked more intensity and gravitas in this meeting ......after the persistant denial from Leher and all they have gone through....perhaps it's there in the beginning of tomorrow's episode...and the song must be later.....so, lets wait and see....

i hope too marina...am still waiting in my tent in the terrace for some soft moments πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the intensity all came out during their confession scene. It would be realyl hard to top that...that scene was just so wonderfully done....

Having said that gaurav is very good at romantic scenes (courtsey LNMDJ)...so we can still hope for some more...I think in this serial he's shown a little imaature than LNMDJ...so there is still some innocence in him that makes him glee :)))...
but definitely the precap was promising, what say?
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Sanju, the passionate stuff you want to see, you will definitely get it tomorrow. I am sure about that. And actually I liked the staring session today, it looked real to me. I did not expect her to go run into his arms.

And about the song, I know, not my favorite either. It could have been better, much better. But I am so satisfied right now, that kuch bhi chalega. Creatives ko yeh galti maaf, without any doubt. 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...chalo forgiving is good..waisey i wont say i am unhappy with the turn of events....i am rather quite happy but sulking over how better it could have been....but as u said, let's wait for tomorrow...kya pata, the creative bhagwaan might pleasantly surprise us !!!
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjwa

I think the intensity all came out during their confession scene. It would be realyl hard to top that...that scene was just so wonderfully done....

Having said that gaurav is very good at romantic scenes (courtsey LNMDJ)...so we can still hope for some more...I think in this serial he's shown a little imaature than LNMDJ...so there is still some innocence in him that makes him glee :)))...
but definitely the precap was promising, what say?

this i completely agree...here he's more of a kidult and hence perhaps it is unfair to expect a very steamy abeer right now....having said that i don;t mind them urao patang in the chhat for the next 10 days...koi bhi gaana, koi bhi dialogue will do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...as long as the night continues and they stay put in the terrace πŸ˜‰

faiza_elahi202 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved todays epi its was mindblowing
its was great to have  a smiling leher back finaly her acting was very cute love her n bitten scene its was rocking ,,,,,getting readying for the date tooooooooooo cute amazing epi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha_elahi202

loved todays epi its was mindblowing

its was great to have  a smiling leher back finaly her acting was very cute love her n bitten scene its was rocking ,,,,,getting readying for the date tooooooooooo cute amazing epi πŸ‘

agree....the guddan-bittan scenes were mindblowing and it was too cute how they were dressing up for the other one 😳😳😳😳
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sanjukta gr8 analysis😊I was happy with every aspect of today's episode i even liked the song they played in the precap:)And i am sure they will also have a convo before the song-dance starts cause leher was in abeer's part of the terrace ,so abeer must have persuaded her to cross the great wall of lucknow somehow.