Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Thank you Daadi!

Marina.India1 Senior Member
Marina.India1
Marina.India1

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Isn't it ironical that Daadi took Abeer to the mandir to remove any nazar...and she also suggested that the dayan's (referring rudely to poor LeherAngry) nazar was responsible for Lalla's dull and morose self..........and what happened? .......the reverseROFLROFL!!!

AbHer cemented their relationship and look it to another level .HeartHeartHeart........all thanks to Dadi and Abeer's visit to Kali Badi...if Abeer had left for college that morning as usual, the confession would perhaps not have come so soon and with such intensity and impactEmbarrassedDay Dreaming.............

Has restored my faith in the victory of good over evil.,,not that Daadi is evil as such, but just very mean when it comes to 'protecting' her family, especially her Lalla!

Thank you Daadi!!ROFLBig smileBig smile

Edited by Marina.India1 - 30 March 2010 at 11:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea.Tenrgattukimpanggcric.bohemian.sanjukta..sam.desigirl_18faiza_elahi202hapinezz13..Anusha..adventure_gurlEksieAreYaar

kimpan Goldie
kimpan
kimpan

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Marina so true, we should thank Daadi for bringing out the confession from Leher, even unintentionally/ indirectly....

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
ROFLBudha bin laden ki jai ho!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faiza_elahi202

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Dadi is the BESTEST!! Big smile ROFL

Jo kaam Abeer nahin kar saka .. woh uski Dadi ne kar dikhaya! ROFL I love Dadi!! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
LOL  Dadi bani heroine!

i like !
shikhachopra Goldie

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sanjukta.. IF-Dazzler
sanjukta..
sanjukta..

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Dadi is the BESTEST!! Big smile ROFL

Jo kaam Abeer nahin kar saka .. woh uski Dadi ne kar dikhaya! ROFL I love Dadi!! LOL 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL chalo kuch to kaam aaya daadi ROFLROFLROFL...waisey nxt time i'm sure we will thank omi(t) bhaiyya for taking their relation to the next step and make abeer declare war against the families and society !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.bohemian. Goldie
.bohemian.
.bohemian.

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Poor Daadi. Even in her wildest dreams, she wouldn't have wanted to be the catalyst to AbHer confession.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index