Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

.lali.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lali.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Love Hate Connection

We saw, heard, red about lots of love stories where the good girl hate the bad boy but then comes a point when both fall for each other and in love madly. Riddhima who always hate her smart dashing handsome boss for his attitude never thought that she will ever take help from him. But as they say opposite attract, they also were struck with arrow of love, but there ego got in the way. But will they ever forget their ego and confess their love or what kind of turn will their love take when each other fall apart and decide to take their own but contrasting paths.

:.The Main Concept of this story being Inspired by a Ekta Show 'Kuch Is Tara'.:

:. I N T R O D U C T I O N .:

A guy was sitting on his comfy chair lost in his own thoughts; his office room was beautifully decorated and was large in space. He had his elbowed arm place under on his chin as he stare at the computer screen. Suddenly he jerked out hearing the phone next to him ringing continuously, cursing for whoever calling he picked up the phone very disappointed.

Guy ' Kya Hai? I have told you never disturb me when I am busy'

Man ' From the other end sir' Armaan sir'

Armaan ' what Armaan sir Armaan sir'?

Man ' who Sonia Ji arahi hai' Armaan nearly fall of his chair as soon as he heard the name

Armaan ' Mom? Is waqt? Tikhe good job keep informing like this he said brushing of the dust from his expensive suit, he sat in proper poisture and closed the document which was in the computer

A middle aged lady enter the room, Armaan stop his work and tried to look very surprised. The lady who was dress in a decent sari came toward Armaan she had no smile on her face scaring Armaan.

Armaan ' arey mom aap? Yaha he said getting up Sonia stood front of Armaan whats up mom ?

Sonia ' this is it Armaan I gave you 15 days but you didn't even bothered to do anything about your life and left no option for me..

Armaan ' what decision mom.. ? He asked confused

Sonia 'your going to get married' soon and that's final' agar tum nahi karogi na toh I swear main tumhe disowned karo gi.. all credit cards band karogi aur tumhe gar bhi nahi aane degi'

Armaan ' mom yeh kya.. I know aap masak karrahi ho na.. He asked laughing hoping her to say yes but in reply Sonia shook her head magar aap mere bank cards bachi hui pocket money bhi band karo gi toh

Sonia ' kya? Pocket money? You're a owner of millions you will not loose few moneys but all those millions

Armaan ' but mom kyun mom' apko mere saath kya dushmani hai

Sonia ' dushmani nahi Armaan just trying to make you a human..

Armaan ' toh kya main janwar ho? He asked innocently but Sonia didn't fall for the trap

Sonia ' I am not going to fall this time' you going to start looking for good partner by today afternoon' she walk of from the house seen Sonia going out he pushed himself on the chair letting out a sigh

Armaan ' pichle janam main mere maa Hitler the.. yar aab shaadi kisse? Yuck... marriage??? He lost in his thoughts thinking for a solution Rahul' aab Rahul mujhe bachayega'  he got up from his seat and start walking fom side to side and dialled the number. Arey Rahul utt..

A boy was sleeping with the duvet over his head covering himself from top to bottom, his phone start vibrating. He slowly wakes up and answers the phone without even opening his eyes properly .

Rahul ' HALLO! He said sleepily

Armaan ' oyeh gadhe tu sorraha hai'

Rahul ' arey Armaan tu.. jab insaan subhe nahi soothe toh kab soothe?

Armaan ' I have no time to argue with you listen I have prob mom want to get me married

Rahul ' arey is main nayi bath kya anyways mom is right your now 29 budhe'.

Armaan ' heeeeey you bhai se aise bath karthe hai' but she want me to choose a girl by tonite he said exaggerating Rahul from the other end opened his eyes wide and start coking at the shocking news while Armaan continue to tell him the whole incident took place few minutes ago

Rahul ' ab tu toh gaya' Armaan scrath his head agreeing with Rahul shaadi karle bachchu..

Armaan ' kya?? Here I am asking you for a solution between life and death  problem and you telling me to choose death..?

Rahul ' there is no other option for you my dear brother

Armaan ' that why I CALL YOU! Master mind at every plan all this because of you that 15 days because of you!

Rahul ' ok ok.. urm I mean not real marriage contract marriage

Armaan ' matlab? Kya hai tumhara?

Rahul ' so in your problem you don't have a girl that you can show mom na.. Armaan shook his head aur you won't at any cost marry a girl especially what mom choose for you' he nodded toh simple ask a girl well not just any girl maybe a friend to pretend to be married with you and maybe after 1 or 2 years you can'

Armaan ' 1 or 2 years nahi 6 months!

Rahul ' ok ok then you can end this contract and you're saved' haina idea superb?

Armaan ' bakwas idea hai yeh'

Rahul ' toh phir sorry is ke alawa kuch aur otion nahi hai tumhare paas

Armaan ' ok ok now tell me this in detail..

Rahul ' go away khankajure.. aaj keliyeh bas good night..

Armaan ' hello? Rahul oyeh hello? But it was too late Rahul already ended the call Armaan cursed Rahul under his breath and sat back down lost in deep thoughts to who is he going have contract marriage, he run is hand through some files still lost in his thoughts when a blue file caught his attention, he picked it up and red it and his lips curled up to a mischievous smile he picked up the office phone hello Raju mere secretary ko andar bhejo' hun hun wohi?

He tapped his fingers on the table with excitement for finding a solution for his problem he waited calmly stopping himself from dancing with excitement. He looked up as the door closed, he saw a girl standing in front of him dress in plain blue salwar suit he looked at her bottom to top with a disgusted expressions. Her hair half tied back while rest it left out, her side fringe fall neatly on to the side while she looked at him with evenly disgusted.

Armaan ' Basket.. I mean Riddhima will you marry me? The girl in front of him looked shock

Riddhima ' kya keherahe ho aap.. shaadi aura apse aap ka dimaag toh tikh haina?

Armaan ' oyeh! Mujhe bhi koi shoke nahi hai tumhe shaadi karne.. bas you have to marry me and that is final'

Riddhima ' koi zabardasti hai kya?

Armaan ' HAN HAI! He said getting up from his seat with his palm bashing on the table with a loud thump, he looked around as he noticed he is still at work and people are around them I mean han hai' nahi toh main' he said walking up to Riddhima hodling on to the blue file warna main yeh file ke bare main tumhare gharwalo ko' he said smiling as if he has achieved a victory

Riddhima ' kab karma hai hume shaadi?

Armaan ' no, no, no shaadi nahi contract marriage'

Riddhima ' tumhe kya mere life eek comedy show lakthe ho?

Armaan ' nahi toh.. hold on were you thinking I am going to marry you for real urgh.. stupid.. listen we are having contract marriage.. aur isme na.. tumhe tumhara parivaar ko bacha sakthe ho aur main mera millions.. Riddhima looked at him confused but she slowly understood the plan when Armaan described the plan fully toh..?

Riddhima ' toh kab aur kaha?

Armaan ' yeh huina bath kaal sham humari naam'  he said standing next to her and putting his hand around Riddhima but not touching her, Riddhima looked up to him frowning arey thoda toh smile karo Basket ab main tumhara pati hoon

Riddhima ' contract wala pati Mr Armaan Mallik'

Edited by .Lali - 08 January 2011 at 10:28am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

arismirnaarlover_aditiStupidcupid1234richa_bsisgeoSuper.womanluv angelmohini_agarwalyashimalhotradisisSanayamaanukajenlover4everankitajain94disco_diva~sumedha~X..Niha..XARCaskettFanyongshinhemvbmoonlight2630shonadesireAbhiNikiLuverghazal_nazdhruvikaluvsKSG_Monu_hazel94Sidarth_lover1cutiepreetIqbal Neha1lil_desi_goddeszhasan2arshluver_15nyxxprincess52amruta04aanchal_cShiningStar18kweetrockstarjyoti06-ialwayswill-Radhika Shaha2zahidbrainychild92.:.MONA.:.Norznidha1983aish_punkRafa.LunaPotterKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatSani_Rani-AviatoR-Xiahtic-5-Lanastar_fanNadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR - Love Hate Connection... NOT UPDATING SOON" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lali.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lali.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
           CONTENT
      Part 01 Page 13
      Part 02 Page 24
           PM LIST

Please send me a PM or post a comment if you want to be added to the PM list... if you have only pressed the 'Like Button' there is high chance of me not noticing it... Thank You

Edited by LaLi17 - 11 April 2010 at 10:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mudiyashimalhotraAzmiimoonlight2630shonadesireAbhiNikiLuverarshluver_15KaSh-Maneet-Fan-ialwayswill-

angelarmaan

Groupbie

angelarmaan

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
hey!! nice ff....continue soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yashimalhotramoonlight2630.lali.

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
resevred!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630.lali.

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

sounds nice
i think it woud b comical n romantic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yashimalhotramoonlight2630.lali.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Hi hunBig smile

ok me will read it and come to comment real soonClap

thank u so much for the PM sweetheartHug

moonlight2630.lali.

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged

EDITED!

Awesome start LalzziiiiEmbarrassed
Loved the comic timing....its wonderful concept also!!
Would love to raed more..promising start!
Love
~Aru

Edited by Rafa.LunaPotter - 30 March 2010 at 6:05am

moonlight2630.lali.

sisgeo

sisgeo

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon.........

moonlight2630.lali.