Zee Marathi

Marathi manus kay karu shakto?Read pg 8 Mods note (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

supz

Groupbie

supz

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbo1PgHgPvc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhi...mishkil88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Marathi manus kay karu shakto?Read pg 8 Mods note (Page 7)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hey mishkil, plz tell me, have u created all those pictures on the first page of this topic?
 coz i received an email today by a friend with the subject line "Marathi manus kay kay karu shakto ?" and all those pictures u posted here.

if u r the creator of this mail, then just wanna let u know that its already circulating...n don't be shocked if u find it in ur own mailbox soon!

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I have also received same mail already before some days with all those pictures....

Edited by akshay14 - 02 April 2010 at 3:30am

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshay14

I have also received same mail already before some days with all those pictures....
Let me clarify - I am not creator of this mail, but i got it someone else few days back and then idea came to my mind to make a forum  (apart from serial and normal chats,) which will enable us to express pride in Marathi. See after that first post, how many people posted their material on this topic. I wish all of us continue to post here lot of things which are of pride to all of us.

Edited by mishkil88 - 02 April 2010 at 3:54am

akshay14

IF-Dazzler

akshay14

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Yes -  Agree with mishkil.... lets continue contributing.

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Let me clarify - I am not creator of this mail, but i got it someone else few days back and then idea came to my mind to make a forum  (apart from serial and normal chats,) which will enable us to express pride in Marathi. See after that first post, how many people posted their material on this topic. I wish all of us continue to post here lot of things which are of pride to all of us.

of course mishkil,  its a very nice topic indeed.
you are very creative and come up with nice topics/ ideas. thats why i thought that it was you who created this picture message. anyway, even if you didn't , it led us to develop the stuffs and also to search and post already existed stuffs on marathi pride.n i appreciate that.

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

apratim video supz...thanks for sharing!
its a must watch video for everyone who is proud to be a marathi.

video description: For the first time ever, over 450 artistes have lent their voices for a single song - the Marathi Abhimaan Geet - launched in Thane on Marathi Bhasha Diwas - February 27. The song, penned by noted Marathi poet Suresh Bhat, has been set to tune by well known composer Kaushal Inamdar. Labhale amhas bhagya bolato Marathi has been sung by 112 established singers and a chorus of 356 upcoming singers. It was recorded in Mumbai, Chennai and Thane with 12 sound engineers and 65 musicians.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*Autumn.

mishkil88

IF-Rockerz

mishkil88

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya25

Originally posted by mishkil88

of course mishkil,  its a very nice topic indeed.
you are very creative and come up with nice topics/ ideas. thats why i thought that it was you who created this picture message. anyway, even if you didn't , it led us to develop the stuffs and also to search and post already existed stuffs on marathi pride.n i appreciate that.
Thank you all Priya, Akshay, Supz....you are all also very creative. I have one request for our moderator who is part of dev team of ZM of this forum to insists on typing in Marathi which will make our life much easier- @resham - pls forward this request for us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top