Join Colors TV Fan Page on Facebook!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hi All,

yashika_kp  had opened a previous thread about how we should give feedback to Colors TV about YPNHK and now what better way to do this than through facebook! esp cos it will be sooo easy to do this!

Please join their fan page on facebook and lets all tell Colors how much we love yeh pyar and how good the actors are!

TRPs are used to determine a popularity of a show and then they axe it or keep it based on this but what they forget is that there are viewers outside of india who watch the shows so facebook is a great means for foreigners to show their appreciation for YPNHK!

Here is the link. PLEASE JOIN AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON HOW MUCH YOU LOVE AND ENJOY YPNHK!..if you havent done so already...and if you have already joined, then please do keep giving them feedback on this brilliant show!

Kat.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.jyoti06Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Join Colors TV Fan Page on Facebook!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Kat thanks for the linkEmbarrassed..yeah we all can start writing there..I m sure they will read it...our first agenda should be to ask them to start showing the repeats again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KK84

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Kat ..

I am on Colors fanpage on FB .. but doesn't seem like they are very active there. I mean .. there are no updates, nothing! But yeah .. we could post there .. and who knows, they might just take notice and work on our requests! Smile

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Eks! oh no that doesnt sound good! I didnt realise. I suppose we could also ask Saas bahu aur saazish (who i know for def are active on FB) to do their interview!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK84

Eks! oh no that doesnt sound good! I didnt realise. I suppose we could also ask Saas bahu aur saazish (who i know for def are active on FB) to do their interview!

Yup .. people at SBS are super active on FB! But again .. if we want us to be heard/read .. we need to SPAM their page no end!!! SBS sirf spamming ki bhaasha samajhte hain! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top