Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Lets Wake Up Colours

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

noddiye

noddiye

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hi All

Can we please start a petition requesting the kind attention of the TV Channel Colours towards our beloved show. No promos for this serial, no repeats. Its so digusting yaar, its a wonderful show and with the right strategy can be among the top shows but alas Colours thinks otherwise.

Can we no way reach this people and convey our feelings.
They stoped the promos and recently just showed it for 15 mins.

Please stop this shoddy treatment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faiza_elahi202

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets Wake Up Colours" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hi Noddiye..see the thread i just opened! there is a colors tv fan page on Facebook where they are active! would be a great idea to tell them all this there! hopefully they will listen!

Kat

noddiye

noddiye

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Kat

mr.vaibhav

mr.vaibhav

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Hi.
All

It is so disgusting that Color is not showing any repeat telecast & no Promo's of  our Beloved Program - "Yeh Pyar na Hoga kam". before 3-4 weeks they were repeating it around 4-5 times in a day, due to which we can watch it. as most of my frinds come late night from office, so we have to missed the show.
      So, pls. start it repeat telecast atleast - 11:30 pm in night & 11 am in Morning.  if there is any website or mail-id to do comments on color channel program, just tell me.. I just want to tell them, it's a very Good Program & it's have a huge Fan following.

So, just start it repeat telecast & promotion again.

Regards
Vaibhav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

mr.vaibhav

mr.vaibhav

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
 Hi.
All

It is so disgusting that Color is not showing any repeat telecast & no Promo's of  our Beloved Program - "Yeh Pyar na Hoga kam". before 3-4 weeks they were repeating it around 4-5 times in a day, due to which we can watch it. as most of my frinds come late night from office, so we have to missed the show.
      So, pls. start it repeat telecast atleast - 11:30 pm in night & 11 am in Morning.  if there is any website or mail-id to do comments on color channel program, just tell me.. I just want to tell them, it's a very Good Program & it's have a huge Fan following.

So, just start it repeat telecast & promotion again.

Regards
Vaibhav

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
ya they shld telecast some promos atleast

mr.vaibhav

mr.vaibhav

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
yaa.

we all have to come in front & ask color to start the Repeat telecast &  Promotion's of  our Beloved Program " yeh pyar na hoga kam"
which have a very huge fan following..

so, support this ......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top