Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

One of best confessions ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged

I thought it was one of the best confessions shown on Indian television ! Means a confession in true means in every sense ! Dialogues were beautifully crafted ! GK 's expressions were brilliant . Leher too was good . The way they were emotionally connected was too good. And when Leher says that now it does not matter to her any more that she is a Mathur and Abeer is a Vajpayee and when Abeer says that he was seein everything that she is in love with him and she was feeling the pain when Abeer was hurt  was too good. The scene was too good since the beginning when Abeer emerges from the rubble carrying a child and when Leher leaves seeing Abeer's parents ,each scene was a  gem .But was it the best confession  ? Can you recall any other confession scene on Indian TV better than this ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubediGauravsDbestsam.hapinezz13AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One of best confessions ?" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
ya agree dear it was one of the best confessions with 2 wonderful actors

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Ummm...it was good but sort of expected in a way....dont gget me wrong, I loved it...but I think the best ikraar scene has been Armaan and Ridz first confession scene in Dill Mill Gayye....it was unexpected and very emotional and real...very well portrayed by Karan and Shilpa (the lead actors).

Edited by AngelTeen - 30 March 2010 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I think it definitely was one of the best and LONGEST confession scenes on desi TV.....lolll....it's rare that a show manages to produce such a raw, emotional, intense confession b/w it's leads....and this was one of those rare times.

I wouldn't call it the best ever though....the best in my eyes was Prem's confession to Mukti....that's an all time iconic scene in my eyesDay Dreaming

Edited by nureat01 - 30 March 2010 at 10:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudent

Post Reply New Post

Go to top