India-Forums

boring serial (Page 2)

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Bangalore,  you might elaborate and post what you wish to see in the serial and how you want the characters to be portrayed.   The CVs do come to this forum and check the posts.  Hope they will listen to viewers' ideas.   Soon I will start thread  about suggestions for Jamunia.  There all of us can post what we wish to see and what we do not like in a courteous waySmile

The CVs also post on Jamunia  forum in Facebook.  You can post your ideas there as well.

Edited by Mallika113 - 22 April 2010 at 10:40am
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sd_384

now the serial is becoming boring day by day.....

I disagree - I'm liking it more.  Previously, it was excruciatingly painful having to watch the mamas, mamis, bato & chato, but today's episode, they weren't there @ all, except for a flashback, and I was loving it.  Gajraj, who gets a bad preview on the Imagine site on the show, actually seems a very nice UIL, and aside from the plot, everyone seems to be very welcoming of Jamu.  It has the plotline of a horror story combined w/ the simplicity of the characters.

It's starting to get interesting, and not a moment too soon! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Yep, I agree with you Vrisha.  It's getting more interesting.   I am really liking the big haveli backdropBig smile  One of the CVs said that we will see new face of Jai, I don't know what that meansConfused Hope they don't change his sweet personality.
sd_384 Groupbie
sd_384
sd_384

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
but u cant compare it with colors yaar- colors shows are any day better.. no doubt abt it.. the story is going hay-wire.. these people don't hav any script in place..since Bhavna is not well they hav put her in comma.. what crap..
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
But if she's not well, putting her character in a coma is a good way to give her recovery time.  Besides, it jives well w/ the story about people out there trying to kill her.  One thing I do agree w/ you is that the story is moving very fast and abruptly, and plenty of things happen in every episode.  Like originally, there was supposed to be a month before the marriage, but suddenly it got pulled in.

They do need to improve the script & build up the characters.
Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Jamu being in a coma does not bother me, but they have to explore all the characters involved.  I would like to know more about Bali for instance.  Once Bhavna is well, then Jamu will be in all episodes.
sd_384 Groupbie
sd_384
sd_384

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
and about Kuber too... his negative looks are awesome..  but ghoonghru is an irritating lady... i like padmavati saying her karam jalli jab bolegi jahar bolegi :)

Edited by sd_384 - 23 April 2010 at 1:37am

Go to top