Pavitra Rishta

Shravani dreams of her Suhaag Raat with Manav (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Waaaaah..I'll give YouStarStarStarStarStar

Will wait for moreeeee like thisWink!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shravani dreams of her Suhaag Raat with Manav (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by commentator

@ SD:

If a woman loses her virginity before marriage it isn't necessarily a sign that a) she's sex-crazy, or that b) she would offer herself promiscuously to numerous men, or c) try to pass off one man's baby as another's. I realize that some of these ideas about Shravani's sex life are drawn on for comic effect, but I'm not comfortable with such assumptions because they go dangerously close to the "hate-club" /  "she's immoral" / "she should be punished" way of thinking. We all want Shravani to somehow disappear so that the lead pair's romance can recommence, and of course the creatives will help everyone feel less guilty about this by turning her gradually negative. They may take recourse to older misogynist ideas (fears, actually) about female sexuality and the need to contain / control it. But as thinking people, people who pride ourselves on our education and progressive thinking........ should we do that too?

C    
Well...at the beginning when Manav agreed to marry Shravni I was very Sympathetic with Shravni.... BUT Nowadys She's just Tooooooooooooooooooo Much... GHow could She say I LOVe You Manav So sooooooooooooooooon! After all Manav's still married to archana..Archana stays in that house...and On top of that Shravni's Not married to Manav Yet...She's being a little toooooo Besharam nowadays....Agree with your point that to Tag her as Extreme Characterless is Not Right BUT after all how can we respect such a Woman Who forgets her Baby's Father So Soooooooooon and not only starts loving aher Late Fiance's Brother{That might be her Majboori} but even Shows her Love for Manav Openly!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

@ SD:

If a woman loses her virginity before marriage it isn't necessarily a sign that a) she's sex-crazy, or that b) she would offer herself promiscuously to numerous men, or c) try to pass off one man's baby as another's. I realize that some of these ideas about Shravani's sex life are drawn on for comic effect, but I'm not comfortable with such assumptions because they go dangerously close to the "hate-club" /  "she's immoral" / "she should be punished" way of thinking. We all want Shravani to somehow disappear so that the lead pair's romance can recommence, and of course the creatives will help everyone feel less guilty about this by turning her gradually negative. They may take recourse to older misogynist ideas (fears, actually) about female sexuality and the need to contain / control it. But as thinking people, people who pride ourselves on our education and progressive thinking........ should we do that too?

C    

@C

Sorry if this hurt you. But tell me who Shravani is. She is just a character and playing her part in a daily soap. If she is acting negative there, it is only the demand of the script. Do normal women behave like the way she does? Are manju, sulochna , rasika etc normal? The characters are written only to create drama, nothing else. Similarly by portraying her in a sex crazy or characterless role I am not trying to draw the any general conclusions on all women of the world. Have you seen the laughter shows on any channels..they tell anything..do anything to make us laugh. Similar was my attempt to create a comic situation. My sole intention was to make everybody laugh. But sorry if it hurt anybody. Now onwards I won't write anything like this, if you guys say.

Edited by -SD- - 30 March 2010 at 10:20pm

Piyatrix

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
No SD, don't stop at all  . You and Akash are the entertainers of this forum  and are both doing an awesome job .
I am  sure  you do not mean to degrade anyone here and just wish to make everyone laugh  at no one's expense ...

Piyatrix

khush1432

khush1432

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

mast hai yaar.............

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
funny...greaT job ya SD!

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SD-

@ SD:

C    

@C

Sorry if this hurt you. But tell me who Shravani is. She is just a character and playing her part in a daily soap. If she is acting negative there, it is only the demand of the script. Do normal women behave like the way she does? Are manju, sulochna , rasika etc normal? The characters are written only to create drama, nothing else. Similarly by portraying her in a sex crazy or characterless role I am not trying to draw the any general conclusions on all women of the world. Have you seen the laughter shows on any channels..they tell anything..do anything to make us laugh. Similar was my attempt to create a comic situation. My sole intention was to make everybody laugh. But sorry if it hurt anybody. Now onwards I won't write anything like this, if you guys say.
Well.Well SD.... Nobody asked you Not to Post your Views..In fact I,Myself have found many people disagreeing to my posts ConfusedBut Why should I Stop Posting my point of ViewShocked??
Different  things,Point of Views makes a Forum LIVELY..Otherwise if everybody just  does Wahh-waah Of the serial then It'll Be Dull n Boring.Sleepy...Pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue with Your Posts,Jokes or discussions....We NEED diffrent Views....Hug

And yes I do also Understand Commentator's point of  View..She's felt Shocked that We,Women{I'm sure 99% members on IF are Females} are joking about a Woman but Shravni,lately n Sadly enough is lacking in some Womanly qualities of Compassion,kindness,gratitude etc etc...She shouts at Manav and at Archana as if She has done a BIIIIG Ehsaan on Manav n His Family by being Pregnant,...... and recently She's being Toooo aggressive towards ManavWink So your Comic timing was NOT That BadLOL....

Edited by Rumii - 31 March 2010 at 6:59pm

Dabulls23

-SD-

Goldie

-SD-

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@ Rumi and Tanya

Thanks a lot.

I will keep posting my stories.

Thanks to everybody who liked this story. Thanks for your unconditional love.

Edited by -SD- - 31 March 2010 at 9:55pm

unknown18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top