Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

SUJAL KASHISH(HIGLY BOREDDDD NOW ) (Page 2)

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I think you should cool iT down, maybe you guys lyk the chemistry  between prena and bajaj or some other actor actress from the other soaps but it gives you no rite to cum on to a forum where their loads of kashish sujal lovers and disrespect them and their feelings, if you hate them then plz keep it to yourselves we are NOT INTERESTED in knowing why and how you hate them causewe  love them and i am speaking on bahalf of every sujal kashish fan on this forum, as for you bajaj_lover if you hate them and think there is no chemistry between them then dont bother coming here and if you want your always welcome but make sure you dont create such posts where people get irratated and angry at such comments that you have maded above and you sujalkashishsuck well i think if they suck soooooo much why did you bother coming to this forum or even researching on them STOP HURTING PEOPLE'S FEELINGS AND START ACTING MATURE! amit_bh well i wont even bother saying anything to you cause there will be no difference in your behavior you posted a silly comment yesterday and we told you to stop you didnt listen so you can carry on and by the end of the day when ur tired u will realise that no1 is talking to you with this attidude of yours, but if your freindly the forum people will love to be your friend.

PLZ STOP SENDING SUCH POSTS THEY ARE ANNOYING TO READ AND A BIG MOOD SPOILER!!!!!!!

Edited by Megha_Desai - 03 February 2005 at 2:12pm

phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I think thats a really good joke by bajaj_lover sujalkashiyuck and amit_bhBig smile. i think u both have to be in kasauti zindagi ki forum ,so why u guyz r here for making misunderstanding? if u people does'nt like sujal n kashish its ok but why u people describing ur thought plz dont do it u people are hurting KTH fans n they start hating u guyz, so plz dont do it i know u r expressing ur views but this forum of kahin to hoga is only for KTH fan's not kzk fans i hope u guyz dont mind,now about sujal-kashish chemistry, its really gr8 its not only myn thought its our thought , u people said sujal's acting sucks i think i haven't seen such an actor in any serial who's acting is very serious  n about kashish i say the same thing she is so cute & dashingWink,they r our JODI_NO1, so u three people plz dont say any bad words about these two i hope u understand our feelings...    
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
right, im gonna take part in this as i have learnt from my posts dat i did before that never reply back wen u feel bad abt it, n i shouldnt take it in seriously. so i aint gonna comment on this topic which is kinda being offensive right now.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
well said megha Clap
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

hpsauce, have you ever heard of the phrase if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say nothing at all. I'm sorry but from all the posts i have read of yours, you have been rude or mean in all of them. This forum welcomes all ppl and all views but if they are not pleasant then why  bother to create friction in the forum with such comments. IF is a place for ppl to make friends and be FRIENDLY with one another. Besides there are so many ways of expressing your views and nice ways to say them, there is no need to use offensive language or phrasing tht may upset ppl. 
If you don't like the chemistry then don't watch the show, no one is forcing you. You don't care but some ppl do and why shouldn't they everyone is entitled to live their life how they want to. Plus if u dnt care if ppl criticise the characters why r u on the forum, if u dnt care for discussing the shows.

P.S. Look i am sorry if i have offended anyone and or just made matters worse but you wrote your opinion so here is mine. Whether you care not doesn't matter, coz we can not please everyone in life.

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
hpsauce its about caring for others feelings which obvouisely you dont know how to! so think before you talk
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Hey pardesi-mem well said you have exactly said to this guy i wanted to say!
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thx Megha, i liked what you said too, and i thought it was out of order what he said to you so tht is why i responded to the post otherwise it is best to ignore such comments.

Go to top