new here...... gr8 show.... luv it!!!

iksha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guyz.......
I am new to the Rishta.com forum.......
I simply luv this show and actualli i m thankful to sum of the mutual members DMG and Rishta.com... I normally am on DMG forum..... and I came across the fact that many ppl over there liked Rishta.com so i decided to watch one of the episodes...... and guess wat i was hooked!!!!
i have watched all the episodes aired so far in one go........
I luv KAVI SHAHTRI!!!!! aka Rahul Mehra...... this guys is adorable..... his expressions are so very natural and real....... and omfg his one liners are awesum!!!! and i luv his "hi aurat" and "Isha Mirchandani" lol........ he just cracks me up........ even his expressions are sumtimes soo hilarious......
I have to admit never realy have been a huge fan of SHRUTI SETH mayb cuz didnt watch her shows....... but she looks adorable as Isha Mirchandani........ and even Huseifa is adorable..... and Ruchika is a tadka in the show lol......
All in all an amazing cast, awesum concept, beautiful direction and witty story as it defers from one episode to another which is gud because ppl can watch it as a telefilm!....
I wish this show really gets popular and is a hit because it truly deserves all the adulations!!!!
This is one show which really shows that ppl wrkin in it are actually truely wrkin hard!

luv
-iksha
Edited by iksha20 - 14 years ago