Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya-kgp

Agar Krishna ne yeh sab sach mein kiya bhi hota(jo usne kiya nahin) toh bhi usse itna patthar dil aur rude nahi banna chahiye . usse kam se kam yeh toh sochna hai ki " shaadi ke baad mera pati badal raha hai, mere ghar walo ko izzat de raha hai , mujhe usse thoda time dena chahiye."

Agar aisa hi hota toh "maafi" word nahi aata.....Usse thoda toh sochna chahiye k i" chahe main pyaar na karoo par jo mujhe itna support kiya usse kam se kam acchi tarah se baat toh karu aur ek thank you tyoh bolu......"

Well Ananya if u ask me personally I don't think anyone in Pratigya's position will ever be able to forgive a person like Krishna for what he has done no matter how sweet he will be even after marriage.Apart from the fact that she thinks that he did all of it like she said yesterday,what she thinks he has done has made it so difficult for her family that they cant even show their face out to society or even converse with anyone.So I think anybody in her position would behave the same way she does,sometimes even worse. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBladeanu-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya's new pratigya (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Agar Krishna ne yeh sab sach mein kiya bhi hota(jo usne kiya nahin) toh bhi usse itna patthar dil aur rude nahi banna chahiye . usse kam se kam yeh toh sochna hai ki " shaadi ke baad mera pati badal raha hai, mere ghar walo ko izzat de raha hai , mujhe usse thoda time dena chahiye."

Agar aisa hi hota toh "maafi" word nahi aata.....Usse thoda toh sochna chahiye k i" chahe main pyaar na karoo par jo mujhe itna support kiya usse kam se kam acchi tarah se baat toh karu aur ek thank you tyoh bolu......"

Well Ananya if u ask me personally I don't think anyone in Pratigya's position will ever be able to forgive a person like Krishna for what he has done no matter how sweet he will be even after marriage.Apart from the fact that she thinks that he did all of it like she said yesterday,what she thinks he has done has made it so difficult for her family that they cant even show their face out to society or even converse with anyone.So I think anybody in her position would behave the same way she does,sometimes even worse. Smile

Well said. I agree with you, however since this is a drama I'm sure eventually she will start to fall in love with him and it should be interesting how it all plays out. Right now the drama is going slow....they are dragging out the days forever instead of getting to the interesting stuff.

I have to admit though that I liked seeing Krishna actually having some authority in his voice when he was talking to Pratigya. I think its important for him to still maintain his "bad boy" image because its what we all fell in love with.....he's so good in that role and we are not seeing it as much lately.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Well come to think of it if we look at it from Pratigya's POV we will be able to understand why she still hates Krishna.So I think basically everything is Angad's fault.
For Pratigya agar ek baar koi accha kaam karta hai ya usse support karta hai iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki woh suddenly uski hero banjaaye.It will take time for her to realise that Krishna isn't so bad after all. Smile

very true n very correct! We love Krishna coz we have seen what all he has done, n we know what Prats has seen n faced. So, it is not normal to expect her to fall in love with him so soon...

anu-s

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonya263

</div>
<div>

Well said. I agree with you, however since this is a drama I'm sure eventually she will start to fall in love with him and it should be interesting how it all plays out. Right now the drama is going slow....they are dragging out the days forever instead of getting to the interesting stuff.

I have to admit though that I liked seeing Krishna actually having some authority in his voice when he was talking to Pratigya. I think its important for him to still maintain his "bad boy" image because its what we all fell in love with.....he's so good in that role and we are not seeing it as much lately.

Yeah!!We all love his bad boy image but I think the drama will also show a certain phase when Krishna might change since Pratigya's pratigya states that she will teach Krishna and his family a lesson and will make them change for the better.So we'll just have to wait and watch. Smile

_dkmystery_

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Well come to think of it if we look at it from Pratigya's POV we will be able to understand why she still hates Krishna.So I think basically everything is Angad's fault.
For Pratigya agar ek baar koi accha kaam karta hai ya usse support karta hai iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki woh suddenly uski hero banjaaye.It will take time for her to realise that Krishna isn't so bad after all. Smile

very true n very correct! We love Krishna coz we have seen what all he has done, n we know what Prats has seen n faced. So, it is not normal to expect her to fall in love with him so soon...

Exactly!! Smile

_dkmystery_

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Here goes a topic bashing Pratigya......

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
/

ameramodi

Groupbie

ameramodi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hmm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top