Pratigya's new pratigya - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shruthiR

Well come to think of it if we look at it from Pratigya's POV we will be able to understand why she still hates Krishna.So I think basically everything is Angad's fault.
For Pratigya agar ek baar koi accha kaam karta hai ya usse support karta hai iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki woh suddenly uski hero banjaaye.It will take time for her to realise that Krishna isn't so bad after all. 😊

very true n very correct! We love Krishna coz we have seen what all he has done, n we know what Prats has seen n faced. So, it is not normal to expect her to fall in love with him so soon...
Originally posted by Sonya263

</div>
<div>

Well said. I agree with you, however since this is a drama I'm sure eventually she will start to fall in love with him and it should be interesting how it all plays out. Right now the drama is going slow....they are dragging out the days forever instead of getting to the interesting stuff.

I have to admit though that I liked seeing Krishna actually having some authority in his voice when he was talking to Pratigya. I think its important for him to still maintain his "bad boy" image because its what we all fell in love with.....he's so good in that role and we are not seeing it as much lately.

Yeah!!We all love his bad boy image but I think the drama will also show a certain phase when Krishna might change since Pratigya's pratigya states that she will teach Krishna and his family a lesson and will make them change for the better.So we'll just have to wait and watch. 😊
Originally posted by dkmystery

very true n very correct! We love Krishna coz we have seen what all he has done, n we know what Prats has seen n faced. So, it is not normal to expect her to fall in love with him so soon...

Exactly!! 😊
Here goes a topic bashing Pratigya......