Its party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
U all must be thinking kal ke episode mein aisaa kya tha kii I am in party mood.............well........promo dekhaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supriya has planned her escape..............AT LAST TWO UNWANTED AND DUMB PEOPLE WILL BE GONE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know dutta will be shattered..............LEKIN NAKKU HAI NAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phir sirf TAHSA..............Wow..............I am already dreaming............

Waisey..........standing ovation for mishal yesterday...........he dipicted Dutta's dillema............confusion..........pain............grief.............apprehension sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo convincingly..................ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh I hope she succeeds....no I hope she succeeds and then Datta gets to them. Datta will be marvelous in his pissed lion mode.
nsb416 thumbnail
I will be waiting with bated breath as he kicks their combined butts for all to see. I want Sup and Ravinder to feel pain 😡 These two bring out the violence in me.
cherry21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me aaj vrat rakhugi ki sups aur ravi ko bhaggne me bhagwan unki madat kare🥱
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also felt so happy to see that Sups was planning their escape....Bhago, jaldi bhago....and let MM MOre enter the scene.

mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my i am so happy to hear this
I hope they run so far away that we never get to see them again

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey yeh planning hi karti rahegi...Bhage gi kab ?🤢😡
Ooye supriya ki bachi...aaj hum teri kamyabi ki dua karenge...!😆😆Edited by newbe - 14 years ago
ranjnanarang thumbnail
She will try but will get caught somehow so she is not yet out of the show.
Just read it on another entertainment site cant be mentioned here.
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Thankx for reoplying all of u............LEKIN JUST READ THE ARTICLE ABOUT IPL...........OMG.Kya faaydaa uss peacock sized brain supriya ne bhaagney ka plan itney dinon baad banaaya and abb she will get caught..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am very sad indeed watching yesterday epi right now.....
bt then everythg will b fine .hope so datta kill them to death ...so much fake emotional drama..ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrr😡
fantastic acting by datta confesing evrthg to naku n how naku is hiding her pain......😭