::mOhitzpari maDnessl UPD-135* (REQ) l (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 153

A-N-S-H-I-K-A

IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::mOhitzpari maDnessl UPD-135* (REQ) l (Page 4)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PremKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

PremKiDeewani

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
nice stuff...
love sayank avi.

.MohitzPari.

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged

I am in a hurry right now...RESERVEDROFLROFL !!

.MohitzPari.

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Awesome creations  pari....

We share the same name....LOLLOL....My real name is parisa...in short pari...LOL
Most of your creations are MJHT..i dont blame you for that..mohit ka charm he aisa hai WinkWink
Keep it up.......

I also had a request...Big smile..and its not of MJHT LOL..i hope you are willing to make it....Tongue

http://tinypic.com/r/3523ntx/5

Text:- For Meeshti....(and somewhere at the bottom) PHreaming Gang..

Second one..

http://i40.tinypic.com/sxgl76.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/wqttmx.jpg

Text:- Yaz's Handsome Hunks (somewher at the bottom) PHreaming Gang

Edited by Additi... - 30 March 2010 at 4:28am

.MohitzPari.

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Pari!!!!!!!
Gorgeous work!!!! HugHug
LOVELY artwork!!! Okay I'm making an ORDER!! OFFICIALLy ROFL ROFL

Text:= There's only one thing that's certain and it's that WE BELONG TOGETHER.

And dont forget For Nidz

.MohitzPari.

-AngelSimi-

Goldie

-AngelSimi-

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Pari !!!!!!!!!!! Me back to rock you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all !!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap

Congo yaar , gule gulzar , jaane bahaar , sadaa bahaar !!!!! Ok main bht spring faila chuki hun !!!!!!! Missed you lot jaanaaa !!!!!!!!!

Siggies kam thi kya jo tu ab humein avi's se bhi maregi ???????? Tujhe sharam to nahi aati na mass destruction failate hue ???????  besharam kahiin ki !!!!! Love each and every avi of yours especially SAYANK one !!!!!! Vo to rapchik hai yaar !!!!!!!

I wish you all the best aur bhagwaan kare ke IF main teri hi galleries har jagah chmakein !!!!!!! Tujh par requests ki baad aati rahe aur tu aisis hi siggies aur avis bnati rahe !!!! Ja bachha !!!! Mera aashirwaad tere sath hai !!!!

Love you loads
Simi 

Edited by simar456 - 30 March 2010 at 3:11am

.MohitzPari.

-Khushboo-

Goldie

-Khushboo-

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
hey Pari loved it...............Hug
congratsssssssssssssssssss for ur shop............Thumbs Up
keep doing...........!

love yaa!

.MohitzPari.

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG !! *falls from the chair ROFL*

Pari, M i realli in ur shop ? Shocked or m i dreaming ? Shocked *pinches* ouch it realli IS ur shop Shocked Shocked

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *falls from the chair again ROFL*

damm looks like my clothes r made of nylonROFL.. just too slippery ROFL 

CONGRATSSSSSSS Pari ! HugHugHugHug

U finally opened a shop !! Hug Hug Just like u r a die heart fan of Mohit m a die heart fan of ur cerations yarrrrrrr Shocked I simply ADORE them Embarrassed Embarrassed They  r AWESOME, FANTASTIC, MINDBLOWING, OUTSTANDING, WOW,PERFECT,SUPERB, MARVELLOUS,MESMERISHING,HAWT, etc * these r all the adjectives i frequently use  other than them i may need to check my dictionaryROFL* oo i missed FABULOUS ROFL

The banner is sooo beautiful Pari Embarrassed Embarrassed i loved the font colour Shocked the way the 1st letter has diff colour then the other letter Shocked who would have come up with that kind of creativity Shocked ofcourse except u ROFL.. n HEY i LOVE ur intro yaaar ROFLROFL n mann when u say order for some reason i remembered the PIZZA HUT ROFL.. i blame u for making me hungry again ROFL

n omg u got inspired by meee Shocked even now when i see that m like totalli shocked !! Shocked instead u shd be my inspiration yaarrr Shocked Shocked Shocked u know m soo lucky to be one of ur inspirations Embarrassed Embarrassed *mann this moment feels soooo emotional m gonna cry ROFL*

Now abt ur cerations i got no adjective to use any more ROFL They r the BEST !!! they ROCK each n everytimeee Clap Clap Clap I have become so used to ur creations that i go to MJHT onli to check out ur siggies n avis ROFL They  neva fail to impress us or win our heart Embarrassed Embarrassed especially Mohit siggies mann the text on them r like soooooooo real Embarrassed u remember the post where i said u make siggies with ur heart n not with ur hands ROFL thats TRUE !! the avis r cutee.. all i can say is that
I LOVEEEEEE UR CREATIONSSS !!
This shop is sooo gonna be full of request i bet Wink N soon m gonna be back tooo with my order Tongue u better reserve all those 5 orders for me next time ROFL coz m not that big enough to understand other feelings ROFL *i know u must be thinking "look who's talking he is older then us"ROFL*

P.S. thanx for the reminder again that Jag is ur sis ROFL

Edited by yulZ - 30 March 2010 at 3:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.SanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.