Armaan-Sidd One Shot : Follow your heart. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I am still crying I cant see the screen now,I will comment properly after a little while.
</div>
<div>
*edited*

Nitzzzzzzzzzz!! I could feel the pain of all the two character eventhough I am not such a great fan of Armaan now,but I could imagine himm breaking down in the end and it reallyy made my heart Ache ANd Sid 's desperation,confusion,anger was So beautifully potrayed that I could feel all he was going through.I Simply LOved ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

PS: Can you plz write a follow up one shot to this when SR meet plzzzzzzzzzzz??
Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ...Athena...

oooh..i have to read this..😃
ill edit my post later on..

*edited*

OMG di..you made me cry!
it was amazingg!! even though im an ardent AR fan..i actually LOVED this one shot..
write more one shots please! 👏

Hi Athena! 

Thank you so much for liking the OS. I think we should keep tissues ready for SidMaan. They are gonna cry so much.

Love and luck always to you,🤗

GOD bless you.

i just want to add one thing on what i wrote previously!..you must write a novel!..i understood from your previous posts that you write scripts ..but hey i am sure you will be a hell of writer!..just one request if you ever did then please write them in English..you already have a fan in me! 😃
Edited my post on 1st page :)
wow...... there  r not enough words to describe how good a scene you've written...!!! loved it to the core...... Ir was so engaging......when i started reading it i didnt know if i would actually read the whole thing but it held me till the very end ! U're an awesome writer.  

Simply supeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Hats off to u....... U should become a full time writer. The emotions were brought out so beautifully, I am stunned beyond words.
Poco....sigh why cant you write for the show.........WOW WOW WOW
Pocahontas.....this post has actually hurt me deeply, because it was that good, so realistic I could imagine their voices speaking the words..

Armaan ( smiles sadly)- Fool. Yes, Sid . You have been a colossal fool and more than that I have been such a giant fool...( shakes his head) ....First you and Riddhima fooled me and then, i fooled myself ... but it is over now ... because I can see everything clearly.....( looks at Sid)...You are a strange man , Sid. When I first met you, i saw a reflection of myself in you.....you were so endearing.... and then, i shared my heart with you.... not knowing that the man am talking to is my basket's husband.... trust me ... i had no idea what the weight of marriage is until i came to know that you and Riddhima were married... (laughs at his self and shakes his head).... and you.... you are a greater fool than me. ... what were you trying to do, Siddhanth Modi? Handing over your wife to me?.... Do you even realize the magnanimity of what you were trying to do?.....

Armaan ( runs a hand through his hair and tears well up in his eyes)- Isn't it so so strange, Sid? You have always taken decisions for Riddhima or waited for her decisions... yet... yet you never tried to find out what she wanted or how she felt? I kept loading her with my affection and you kept loading her with sacrifices... fantastic! .... Sid, i was trapped in time that was long gone , I knew nothing! But you! You were in real time and in reality , how could you not see?

Sid ( puzzled)- What do you mean,. Armaan?

Armaan ( holds Sid by his shoulders)- Sid.... I....oh, how i hate to say this...I ... I am .. I am long gone, Sid... I mean... I am on the other side of time... time that WAS... time that could not happen. What me and Riddhima shared was beautiful and will always be special... but the fact is that our past , our present did not make it into the future.... I am still the Armaan that i was... but you and Riddhima are no longer the people that you were ....

All the way through yesterdays episode my heart was going out to Armaan because he was not at fault and what you wrote today just built on those emotions that were brewing inside...the whole post, was incredible, and what you have written is exactly what I have wanted the script to have replicated in the episodes...but it wasnt. My eyes were brimming with tears at the simplicity of your writing, Armaan is the past and time has brought a change which is reflected by Sid and Riddhima. together.
I am Armaan wailing in the night as he slowly opens his grasp around something as he finally comes to terms with that fact it never belonged to him, wholely relinquishing his love. And his loss hurts me deeply, such a great guy, such a great deed. He deserves greatness only.
I am Sidhanth relieved that the person whom I have been pining for feels the same for me. Relieved that she has made her choice and her choice was me. Relieved that he wont have to lose her...His goodness finally paid off...

Wow. Your best writing as of yet! Compliment considering every post is outstanding!

Round of applause! Good luck god bless....please continue writing, try getting a job with cinevistaas maybe, they need to take some lessons from you! x

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hi Athena! 

Thank you so much for liking the OS. I think we should keep tissues ready for SidMaan. They are gonna cry so much.

Love and luck always to you,🤗

GOD bless you.

my names sameera by the way..😛  my mom din name me after the goddess of wisdom n war..😆
MY GOD!!!! U shud be a writer man!! AWESOME....i could so imagine the scene yaar! You should definitely send it to star one and cinevistaas..i d bet my life they will hire you...it was STUPENDOUS...BEAUTIFUL...HEART WRENCHING! Uff no words 👏

Take a Bow my friend!!!