Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Confession should be exactly like this....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

masalaserials

masalaserials

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
This was one of the most wonderful confessions on TV. I always liked Armaan and Ridhima's confession, shown couple of years back in DMG and after that today's Abeer and Leher's confession literally succeeds.
Worth a wait after the holi sequence. Gaurav and Yami were awesome. I, myself dont know how many times have watched it till now...Gaurav's expressions in the last part after Leher leaves is a treat to watch. Flawless.   

Well done CVs, Gaurav and Yami...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanrelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confession should be exactly like this...." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Agreed! Abeer-Leher's confession was way beyond brilliant! OMG amazing acting ....Ya even Armaan-Riddhima's confession was extraordinary!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top