Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 29th March, 2010 *Completed* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kulsumd

Goldie

kulsumd

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 d update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meluvsrk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 29th March, 2010 *Completed* (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely updateThumbs Up . The name of the place is Daman Tongue. I loved the scene between Naksh yesterday...it was very romantic..esp the part when he pulls her closer to him and hugs her when she tells him that she is feeling cold Embarrassed Embarrassed. Kheer feeding scene was fab Heart Heart. Naksh were rocking yesterday.

Why is Shaurya so excited? Are they hinting at an other fiasco? I hope not...he seems to be hard working and sensible. I hope they show him succeeding in all his endeavours.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meluvsrk_Divya_

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
^ thanks for the name of the place...I will edit it now!! I know right...NaKsh scenes were really cute!! @ Shaurya: I hope he doesn't get so excited about the work that he forgets/ignores his family Confused

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear

meluvsrk

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Thanks for the lovely updateThumbs Up . The name of the place is Daman Tongue. I loved the scene between Naksh yesterday...it was very romantic..esp the part when he pulls her closer to him and hugs her when she tells him that she is feeling cold Embarrassed Embarrassed. Kheer feeding scene was fab Heart Heart. Naksh were rocking yesterday.

Why is Shaurya so excited? Are they hinting at an other fiasco? I hope not...he seems to be hard working and sensible. I hope they show him succeeding in all his endeavours.

i agree Nishi...Naitik was extremely romantic...again he rocked through the episode.. Clap he has the most unromantic wife Angry count the no. of times she shoved him away whenever he tries to touch her...i wanted him to tell her how he felt when she left and he did it Thumbs Up thanks dimri...singhania's should have some sleeping pills along with dinner...

why will akshara mind if naitik goes alone? if rashmi's dupatta is misplaced again by the dhobi then??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

their morning pooja scene was hilarious...poor shauyra and varsha..they have the same problem..nybody just walks in with kaddu bhindi or baingan pretext..

the precap is toooo cute Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meluvsrk_Divya_

deepthis

IF-Dazzler

deepthis

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
gr8 update

meluvsrk

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i agree Nishi...Naitik was extremely romantic...again he rocked through the episode.. Clap he has the most unromantic wife Angry count the no. of times she shoved him away whenever he tries to touch her...i wanted him to tell her how he felt when she left and he did it Thumbs Up thanks dimri...singhania's should have some sleeping pills along with dinner...

why will akshara mind if naitik goes alone? if rashmi's dupatta is misplaced again by the dhobi then??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

their morning pooja scene was hilarious...poor shauyra and varsha..they have the same problem..nybody just walks in with kaddu bhindi or baingan pretext..

i know...something has to be with this Akshara....such an unromantic wife yaar......he takes the initiative n that too she just shows nakhras....Angry
their kheer scene was just awesome....just loved it....wah wah!!!!.....wow can't wait for their HM...Naitik was so just cute in the precap, his expressions....Big smile Big smile

n i think that some fiasco will be shown coz Shaurya is being too excited n happy....uffff.......zabardasti ka track they r ghusaofying.....Confused

_Divya_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

i know...something has to be with this Akshara....such an unromantic wife yaar......he takes the initiative n that too she just shows nakhras....Angry
their kheer scene was just awesome....just loved it....wah wah!!!!.....wow can't wait for their HM...Naitik was so just cute in the precap, his expressions....Big smile Big smile

n i think that some fiasco will be shown coz Shaurya is being too excited n happy....uffff.......zabardasti ka track they r ghusaofying.....Confused

as if Akshara was a perfect cook when she got married...doodh nahi ubala and all tht..did she do it before?

BTW i wanna know what do they do in their room? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top