Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

meluvsrk

IF-Dazzler

meluvsrk

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Written Update 29th March, 2010

I just got back from school...will post the update shortly!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The update is too long so I thought about writing a highlight for those who are in a hurry.

Highlights:

- Naitik takes Akshara talks about being lonely without her
- He then brings out the kheer he made. A cute NaKsh scene where Akshara tells him "I love you"
- Dadaji sees NaKsh outside the house feeding each other
- ShaVa talking about Shaurya's new project
- Dadaji plans to send Naitik somewhere tomorrow itself. Akshara is sad.
- A cute/ short ShaVa scene interrupted by Rajshri
- Shankri Tai once again making everyone sad this time talking about getting Rashmi married.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naitik is taking a worried Akshara outside the house. He explains that everyone is already asleep and Akshara tells him that its too cold outside. Naitik gives a cute smile, pulls her forward slowly and hugs her. He tells her that when she was not there, he'd often come out and stay there if he didn't feel like sleeping and once he was out till the sunrise too. Akshara hugs him while he continues saying that today he was really happy since she was with him and hopes that they always remain together...Akshara smiles and tells "aapke mukh pe ghee shakar". Naitik asks her how about "Gur ki kheer"? Akshara gets excited and tells that she loves gur ki kheer. Naitik pretends and asks her "Really? You never told me that." Akshara is about to say something when he cuts her and says "I forgot to tell you why we came outside." Akshara questions him the same.

Naitik makes her sit on the chair and close her eyes. He then goes and brings the kheer. He  places the bowl on the table and sits besides her. He then takes a spoon of kheer and tells her to open her mouth. Akshara hesitates at first but when Naitik tells her not to ask so many questions, she smiles and opens her mouth. She eats it and realizes it's gur ki kheer. She tells Naitik how much she likes it and asks him whom did he ask to make it. Naitik says that "I just saw the recipe and it was ready." Akshara says "Recipe?" looking confused. He explains her about the recipe book she had made with their favorite dish. Akshara says him that he is really nice but still asks whom did he tell to make it. He tells her that he made it but Akshara laughs at it saying he doesn't even know how to catch a spoon properly. She then realizes Naitik's kinda serious face and then say "So it was you who dropped all that milk on the gas?" Naitik says "Not all, but a little." She askes him about the broken gur and about all those utensils. Naitik says yes and tries to explain but Akshara suddenly says "I love you Naitik!"

Dadaji wakes up to find the empty jar. He then goes towards the kitchen to fill water when he sees the main door open. He blames them for leaving the door open and goes to close it when he notices NaKsh feeding eah other. He has this serious look on his face and leaves from there. Akshara is feeding Naitik when it falls outside his mouth. She wipes it with her hand and then licks her fingers. Naitik feed her and intentionally leaves some piece on her lips. He goes forward towards her and is about to kiss her when she eats the piece herself. They then laugh and hug each other.
 @ the Maheswori's: ShaVa are in their bed looking at the Holi pictures and laughing. Varsha looks at Shaurya and tells him that she had never seen him si happy before. Shaurya tells her that was because Bauji had trusted him and given him such a big responsibility. He tells her that now he can show them what all he is capable of doing. Varsha tells him that she is really happy for him and tells him that she knows he will be successful in whatever he does.

@ the Singhanias: It's morning and everyone are praying. Gayatri tells Akshara to distributr prasad to eveyone. Maharajji comes in and starts complaining that two spoons are missing from the Kitchen. NaKsh are worried and look at each other. Gayatri calls Gulabo and tells that she doesn't know what's happening in the house. She then tells everyone about the main door being open. Maharajji thinks there is a ghost in the house and Rashmi gets scared at this thougth. Naitik coughs to divert their attention. Gayatri tells Akshara to go and make kada for him while Bhabhi Ma tells her to make the one Dadaji drinks. Dadaji says him to take a shawl while he goes out. Naitik first says yes but then says that he hasn't gone out at all. Dadaji says that "I'm not teling you went out, I'm just telling you take it if you go out." Naitik says ok but still has the surprised look on his face. Dadaji asks him is he'll go to office today and Naitik says "Yes, I'll go..I change and come."

In the living room, Dadaji is talking to someone on the phone. The ladies enter the room talking to themselves. Raj Banna asks him who was on the phone and he tells them that Munna need to leave for Daman (Thanks to Nishitah512 for the name of the place) Bhabhi Maa asks if someone else could go instead of him. But Dadaji refuses and says only Munna can do it and need to leave tomorrow itself. Akshara is sad but gives a fake smile.

Here Naitik is in his room changing. Akshara comes in all sad. She goes to Naitik and starts buttoning his shirt. Naitik says that he so glad she is with him and hugs her and asks if it's important to go to office today. Akshara smiles and says "Yes you need to go and work hard like Dadaji and Bauji." Naitik says that it means she will not miss him. Akshara gets kinda sad and says that its not possible for her to not miss him...but if you work hard I'll be more happy. But she tells him to come back early from office.

Shaurya is in his room getting ready and talking to someone in the cell phone. Varsha is arranging his coat. He tells her that there is a lot of work to be done. She is putting the coat on him when she notices that he has buttoned them wrong and starts re-buttoning them. Shaurya mischievously looks at her and says he was about to forget something. Varsha asks what and he is about to kiss her when Rajshri comes there calling his name. She asks him what he wants to have for dinner and he says that he will eat whatever is cooked. She says ok and then says that she'll asks Dadi to make Badaam ka halwa for him. She leaves from there and ShaVa breathe a sigh of releif. Varsha tells that its good Maa never saw anything and Shaurya reminds her that they are husband-wife. She tells him to leave for office and gives him his bag. He then leaves for office.

@Singhania House: All ladies are sitting on the dining room cutting vegetables. Rashmi tells "Poor Bhabhi, she just came back and now Dada is leaving." Gayatri says maybe Dadaji has thought something and taken the decision. But Rashmi says how must Bhabhi be feeling. Gayatri is about to say something when Bhabhi Maa says that Rashmi is right and even she is feeling bad. Gayatri says "Even I'm feeling bad. Munna is so happy since she came back and Akshara..." Akshara comes there and gives her the spinach. She tells them that work is more important and she will not be alone at all since they are with her. Gayatri is pleased that Akshara has started to be so responsible. Sankri Tai enters nd greets everyone. Bhabhi Maa complains that she wasn't there on the day on Holi and Sankri Tai says that she was away to fix some Rishtas. She teases Akshara saying its been a year since NaKsh met. She then says that she is mad since no one informed her when Akshara left home and went away. Bhabhi Maa says that she wasn't around s they couldn't tell her. Gulabo brings juice for her and Rashmi whispers to Nandani saying Sankri Tai's sentence starts and ends on "Shanti". Shankri Tai talks about getting Rashmi married and Rashmi refuses saying she won't go anywhere. They can send Nandani if they want. Everyone is serious and Gayatri tries to change the topic but Shakri tells her that its better to get girls married at the right age. The episode ends on Nandani's sad/worried face.
Precap: Naitik is sleeping in bed and says that he won't be able to go. Dadaji smiles and says that he had even bought a ticket for Akshara to go. Naitik looks at the tickets.

Hey guys, I am your updater for Mondays and Fridays. Here is today's update. I have tried to be as detailed as possible. Please forgive me if I've made any mistakes!!!
~ Ayu

Edited by ayushma30 - 29 March 2010 at 8:14pm

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreejosh123indy1979suecushakiran patelsnehasanjanaangel_submvatsadeepakc2002miratoonachhedabhanot_nishamsg2203shaila_pdash1976chirjetmuah143Shahinakhsaakshi1305pandey1pragyakumarbaliereen21habsfanwatergirlzeestar1archanasomansaggi80sdavisalpha12morningdew112geetaawahicurious1van1s3chaudhmani86zackgivanta29archie76ssanjanakamatsharish_kenladdoosumanforumspps_ppsmoonlightSmilesanjalinanda_gopaSun-Lovep@rasnikitairaFelsbar20k-kimyargattucooldudettesuprise007MrsCrosby87JaNa07mana2ashasangeetaIp-AK4everAurora.aviation-cairene_cbookbrain007fammmamadhoosihuRose_Petalankita2407anizormomentsofme.-mari-ananya_krishsia.k_1_Dipsi_iHeartMoimanasi_31Dillikudisrk_kadzroku_huseinfanmysterious girldesi_baby07-bhootni-Mallika113sanwpree4ruNaughtynattySRKLuvrRavishingSaRun--Nishita--mitzi11_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 29th March, 2010 *Completed*" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
No worries!!! thank u!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meluvsrk

--Mahi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahi--

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
thnx dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

balieviswameluvsrk

-mari-

IF-Rockerz

-mari-

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
thanxxxxxx dear

meluvsrk

Ip-AK4ever

Ip-AK4ever

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks

meluvsrk

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Thnnnxxxx..... Big smile

meluvsrk

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks...

meluvsrk

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Ayu, thanks for the fab updateClap  Can't wait to see Naksh on honeymoon!  Yay for DadajiClap

meluvsrk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top