.:l Happy Birthday Riya l:. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

RIYA!!

Mela Baby...Happy Happy Happy Biday yaar!

I hope you have the most awesomest day ever!! totally love ya, and you are like one of the bestiest friends i haveon IF! i will never forget the covos between me you and Sindhu, and ofcourse "Kavi is mine" ones! hehe! :D

you are one of the most special girl ive ever met, [including real life]
i can only wish that i get to meet you someday, and you teach me some begali and ifcourse poetry, lolz! :D
Your a totally Doll,

Really sowwie for being late,
Kaan packding,
Love ya!! :D

GIFTS

Originally posted by -Nitya-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
^^(you have no idea how long that takes) 🀣

Jia says:

Guess what?

Nitya says: what?

Jia says: I hear it is someone's birthday

Nitya says: Really? =O who?

Jia says: go check your own calendar you kaam chor

Nitya says: I'm not a kaam chor..and I don't keep a calendar.

Why don't you just tell me who it is?

Jia says:Yes you are and who doesn't keep a calendar?

*Tsktsk*

But Gul that would be too easy if I just told you

Nitya says: Cool people like me don't keep a calendar.

Fine..why don't you give me some clues?

Jia says: Fine *rolls eyes*

Well she is a HUGE Kavi fan

Apparently that is her husband =)

Ummmm hmmmmmm

Nitya says: There's two I know..that are his wives..I need more clues!

Jia says: ok let me think first for some more clues

*starts thinking about Mohit*

Nitya says: *rolls eyes* lunatic.

Get on the topic here!

Jia says: Oh where were we

Oh yeah two wives. Man more guy

Nitya says: Clues..*smacks KB*

Jia says: *Tsktsk*

Stop smacking me! *Hmph*

Ok she also loves SaJan =)

Nitya says: Then give me more clues!

Okay..yes..that narrows it down..they only have like 562079267523 fans.

*rolls eyes*

Jia says: She calls me gajjar! *by the way did you know that Mohit loves gajjar* Hayyeee

Shut up Gul! I am trying my hardest ...Hahah

Ok lets see what else?

Nitya says: Umm..how do YOU know that Mohit likes gajar? stalker much?

Jia says: She is an amazing writer

Have you read her poems? They are seriously the best

Nitya says: I know who your talking about! =O

Jia says: And Mohit is my husband you dungar so I would know. *Hmph*

oh really? You know already? I was going to give more clues

Nitya says: I'm no dungar. and he's not your HUSBAAND yet.

Jia says:

Yes you are and yes he is! *Hmph* Stop denying the fact that he is your jiju

Nitya says:

Fine..give me more clues..even though I was smart enough and figured it out already

Jia says: *Glares* Whatever Gul. You are not smart

Haha

Nitya says: That's what you think.

Jia says: Ok stop getting off track

let me finish this *Glares*

Nitya says: As KB was saying...

Jia says: Oh oh oh oh oh oh

She loves painting. She has painting classes on Saturday morning

She loves cooking

Nitya says: OMG! I love painting too!

Jia says: and she is the sweetest person ever!

And one of the most AMAZIEST person person

Nitya says: yea..I can't cook.

Jia says:

And I know AMAZIEST is not a word

but it is in my dictionary ...Haha

Nitya says: the weird dictionary.

Jia says:

You are my clone alien so you share the same dictionary

Nitya says: Okay..I think that's enough clues...right?

Jia says: And she loves READING

Me too!

What is the last book you read Gul?

Nitya says: I'm reading one right now..Nineteen Minutes

Shahid looks DREAMY. *faints*

Jia says: The one Ami was reading? =O

Nitya says: =O yea that one.

Jia says: And when I drifted off talking about Mohit you smacked me on the head

Nitya says: Okay..getting off topic again!! where were we?

Jia says: *Smacks Gul head harder*

I have no idea..I gave you my last clue

That she loves to READ =)

Nitya says:

oww! I'm telling your mommy that your abusing me.

Jia says:

You know my mom? =O How?

Nitya says: =O I know your mom!

Jia says: Stalker much

Nitya says:

I saw her on facebook. ROFL

Jia says: Chahta kitna tumko dil tum nahin jaanate

kya hai mere dil ki muskhil tum nahi jaanate

Nitya says: aditya! *dies*

Jia says: And my mom doesnt have a FB

I know. I have been listening to this song non-stop!

I should murder Ami for that

Nitya says: me too!!

OMG! last clue..she's a triplet!

Jia says: Omg she is! I totally forgot that one

You ruined it you dungar

Nitya says: figures.

Jia says:

You weren't supposed to give clues

Nitya says:

Well..I figured it out..so I thought why not give a clue. *sticks out tongue*

Jia says: Yeah well it is none other than our jaani

RIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitya says:

I was going to say her name! hmph.

Jia says:

Happy Birthday my sweet little Puppy! *Hugs*

You weren't supposed to used emotions you dungar

Nitya says:

RIIIZZZZIIIIEEEEE!! Happy Birthday!

Jia says:

*blows raspberry*

*Hmph*

Jia says:

Happy Birthday once again jaani! We hope you have a great day!

Gul and I planned this long back but we kept it a secret! =)

Nitya says:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Rizzie! Happy Birthday to you

Jia says:

We both love you and hope that God showers all his blessings on you and may you get whatever you wish for and Dream of! =)

The end. 🀣

I just realised I haven't replied to my b'day posts yet. And I blame Nizzie for this. She hasn't written me a message yet. But girlie, I will make u write one! 😑 🀣

And GOD! U two crazies! What an introduction. And stop glaring at Mohit and Shahid. Put your attention on to me and my hubby u dumbos. 🀣 🀣 But I LOVE YOU TWO SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! πŸ˜† Thanks for this awesome-dawsome intro Nizzie and Gajar!! Love u guys like crazy!!

I will reply to the rest of the messages in the afternoon. 🀣 I have to put on covers to my text books now. πŸ˜†
GOSH! 😲 I just realised I didn't reply to my b'day msgs! Sheeesh..so bad of me! I'm gonna do them straight away. I can be so embarrassing. 😳

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//indiandoll89//

Happy Birthday Riya!
πŸ€—

Eek it's your birthday, and yesh you obviously know that since you've been counting down πŸ˜› I already know you must be jumping up and down because tum ho hi itni cute aur adorableπŸ˜› I'm so glad for the Crazy Bunch because we got to meet each other and become friends and even better sisters *hugs tightly* You're one of the few people who still call me 'di' and that makes me feel so special Riya! 😳  Awww..u r so sweet Meera Di! Thank you so much! πŸ€— You are obviously my "Di", my big sister!! πŸ€—

Today is such a special day for you and so I wish from the bottom of my heart that all your dreams, wishes and aspirations come true. You're such a bright angel that deserves all the happiness in the world! I want to thank you for letting me be apart of your life😳 I really truly hope that we remain friends for a long long lonnnggg time to come😳 Happy Birthday again!
You called me an angel? 😲 And u r too sweet for words. I wanna give a big hug to you. πŸ€— And we WILL remain friends forever! Not just for a lonnnggg time. We are friends as sisters as long as we live. And thank you so much!! πŸ€— ILY Meera Di!

Love,

Meera Di😳

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Andhara13//

Hey Riya!

so I haven't known you for very long, but from what I know of you, I know I want to chat with you more! it's so much fun to talk to you, and to read your conversations with other people! you make about as much sense as, well, me! πŸ˜† I hope your birthday is filled with lots of fun, laughter and cake!

Radz, as you know I'm replying to b'day msgs this late 🀣, we have obviously come to know each other better. It's amazing to talk to you but due to time differences, we hardly had any long convos. πŸ˜” But will surely do in the near future. And thanks, my b'day was REALLY great and cake was the BEST, Nizzie sent me my b'day cake! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Thanks and ILY!!

happy birthday!

Loads of love,
Radz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//-Sky-//

Happy Birthday Poem

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Riya
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

Maddddieeeeee!! Thank you so much for that Princess b'day wish and the very sweet poem! πŸ˜†..Love you! πŸ€—

More in the next post. =P

Continued...😎

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//-Ravjot-//

RIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAVZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy BorndayπŸ˜ƒ

Thank You and same to you too!! πŸ˜ƒ
You're a year older nowπŸ˜ƒ But I'm still older😎🀣

Yeah you are a BUDDHI! I know!🀣
I dunno where I was going with thatπŸ˜† Anyway! I remember when we were talking about B-Days and then we found out we're tripletsπŸ˜ƒ Me you and Ami😎 Every year you can count on me to remember your b-day cuz it'll kinda be sad if i don't🀣

I've had too much chocolate so I'm just saying whateverπŸ˜†

You had chocolates and u didn't give me? 😲 Hawww! πŸ˜† And Triplet, I think u were really confused when u wrote this message. 🀣 Well, never mind, u r still my crazy Triplet! πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Anyway! Happy BirthdayπŸ˜ƒ I already gave you your present so I dunno what to say nowπŸ˜† But! Hope you get more presents todayπŸ˜ƒ And get a big fat cakeπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you thank you thank you! And I did get many presents and a huge cake as well! πŸ˜ƒ

Before I go, what's a b-day without a b-day song?

So this is for you:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9_6yINCy4[/YOUTUBE]

Try to imitate their awesome dance moves😎

πŸ˜† I suck at dancing, so I would just sing the song! ILY Triplet#1! πŸ€—

Happy BirthdayπŸ˜ƒ

-Ravjot😎

//-Ami-//

*runs around in circles*

*runs around in squares* 🀣

OMG! Its YOUR birthday Triplet #3! *runs around in circles more* I'm so excited for this! *jumps up and down* AND it's your sweet sixteen. *jumps up and down even more* =D That makes your birthday even more special this time around! =D

Yes Triplet! It was OUR b'day 3 months ago. 🀣 Goodness me, I'm so embarrassing. 😳 My b'day was really special, thank to u guys! πŸ˜ƒ

And =O I haven't wished you yet. =O Buttttttttt. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIPLET! I'm so glad to have met someone like you. Your such a cute, sweet, friendly, amazing and adorable friend to have around.

I too am extremely glad to have met my awesome-dawsome Triplet! Your cuteness is beyond amazing. πŸ˜† And ILY for being the sweet, crazy and cute Triplet of mine! πŸ€— And thank you SO much! πŸ€—

I'm glad that Jia decided to open up a Kavi FC becuase its only becuase of that FC that I got to find such a sweet friend like you. I'm pretty sure that the R.com forum would totally not be the same without you there. You're the one that makes the whole FC all lively and adorabley crazy. =)

True! The KCB has got so many of us closer! I'm glad I joined i-f and could make wonderful friends, one of them being you my Triplet! 😊 And awww..😲 You think I'm such a valuable member for Rishta.com forum? 😲 Thank you for all the praises Triplet! ILY so much! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ€—

OH! And before I forget, here's a little something I made for you for your birthday gift. =D

😍
Obviously, I HAD to make it on Kavi. =) You know, I actually went hunting for pics dreading that I wouldn't be able to find anything, but I happeend to find these and I was like "Perfect!" and jumped up and down. =P

Didn't u run around in circles? πŸ˜† And that is such an AWESOME sigg! I love it so much! 😍 Look at me drooling over it. 🀣 Thank you so much again Triplet! πŸ€—

I really hope that you have an amazingful birthday triplet! You deserve to have such a great birthday this year; especially since its your sweet sixteen. =D And about those results that are coming out today, don't dread that! You're going to pass by topping it all, kk? Believe in yourself! =)

I can't thank you enough Triplet! This is the SWEETEST b'day message ever! ILY SO MUCH! You not only made my b'day but today as well when I'm replying to the messages. πŸ˜† You made me feel so good. You are a sweetheart!

And I'm pretty sure this is where I stop. =( Even though I feel like I'm forgetting to say something. =P Maybe I am. Hopefully I remember it soon and I'll tell you. But for now, I'll stop. HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again! Have an amazingful bday.  I hope that all your wishes come true. Especially that one wish we've talked over once. πŸ˜‰

Awwww..πŸ€— Thankieeeee so so much Triplet for being so sweet! πŸ˜† And THAT wish. πŸ˜† Haha! Thanks! ILY!! πŸ€—

Love,
Your triplet! =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//xtaurus429x//

Hi Riya!

I don't really know youπŸ˜† but, i  just heard its your bday so I thought to wish you!

Happpy HAPPPPY bday Riya!!! Wish you the best day!!! May it be filled with happiness, good wishes, and lots of love!

That's very sweet and considerate of you!😊 Thanks a ton! πŸ€—

-Rosh-

Heres something from my side!! Hope you like it!! Not too good πŸ˜† sorry.. Im not a siggy or avi maker..just made an attempt 😳

You are a GREAT siggy/avvie maker! Thanks for making something for me even though you don't know me. It's really very sweet and kind of you. And I absolutely love the siggie! Thanks again! πŸ€—

Happy Bday once again!

Originally posted by mohitkideewani

happybirthday
WOW! 😲 I absolutely love the way you wrote it! 😍
I am know I am late! Sowwie *holds ear*
I am holding my ears as well. Sorry. 😳

So I hear it is somone's birthday! But I don't remember because I am a buddhi! Can you help me? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Haha let me try to figure it out! Some random, weird girl who is obsessed with this guy name Kavi. Actually there are two girls. One is a pagal chokri but the other one is a puppy!
I guess it is the puppy's birthday. Ok enough of this crap! πŸ˜† It is probably not making any sense anyways! πŸ˜†

You admitted u r a buddhi? 😲 🀣 Puppy Puppy Puppy! 🀣 Bow bow! πŸ˜†

Happy birthday my dear puppy!
You are 16 years old! OMG! πŸ₯³ Party time!!!
Happy birthday!

Thank you thank you thank you so much Gajar! πŸ€— ILY!

May Allah bless you with a healthy and prosperous life ahead meri jaan.
May Allah shower his blessings on you and may He make all your dreams and wishes come true.

That's very sweet of you. I wish he showers his blessings on you as well. 😊

You deserve it meri jaan. You are one of the few people on IF that have a kind caring heart. One that has an amazing personality. And it is amazing how we became friends so quickly and that too best friends.

😲 Gosh! I received so many compliments in my b'day messages. πŸ˜† And awww..thank you so much! πŸ€— You are my favourite Di and my Gajar! πŸ€—And so true na, we gelled so well and now we are best friends! 😳

You are a great girl, and I am going to cherish every moment we shared on IF. It has been a joy. And I pray that only our friendship will grow stronger and stronger and we will be friends forever no matter where we are. You are a special girl with so many talents. And I wish you all the success in life and I know you will shine bright in this world.
This is too sentimental! πŸ˜†

Distance cannot separate any of us Di. We all will be together as long as we live no matter which part of the world we are in. We friends are connected by heart and not places. And thank you so much again! And naah, I love sentimental talks as long as they come out straight from the heart! So I don't mind you saying all that at all! 😊 πŸ€—

Ok so here you go!

Gifts: (I couldn't resist) I hope you love them! :)

Haha! So do I! πŸ˜†

😍 U already know how much I LOVE it. Still, I'll say it once more. I louve it!! πŸ˜†

I don't like the way it came out!
Chup! It has come out fab! So shussh! And thanks a lot Gajar! πŸ€—

I really hope you like them! If you don't then too bad! πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday once again Puppy!
I love you so much!
And I am blessed to have you in my life! (:
I already know you had a great birthday but for the heck of it. Hope you had a great one! (:

Thank you Gajar!😊
And I love you too! πŸ€—
So am I! πŸ€—
Haha! πŸ˜† I surely had a great time! πŸ˜ƒ

And thanks for sharing some cake with me!
(I am never going to stop with this thanks business πŸ˜†)

Naah! It's a bad habit of yours which I couldn't change. 🀣 tsktsk! πŸ˜† ILY SO MUCH! πŸ€—

With love,
Your Gajjar
πŸ€—

Originally posted by indiandoll89

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Riya!!!πŸ€—

I already said everything I wanted to say in my message so right now I'll just say ilyyy *hugs*

P.S. Awesome work Nitya! πŸ˜› Love the opening script too πŸ˜†

Thank you so much again Meera Di! and hugs! πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Sky-

Happy Birthday Crazy Bean! Have a awesome one =)

and Nitzzie awesome post =)

Thanks again Maddie! πŸ€—

Originally posted by HotMess

reservedddd. <3

Before I start, I want to say, I HATE SCHOOL. I totally didn't get time to write messages for you triplets (ask Jia, I sent in Nitya's at last minute, and no one reminded me... I'M SO SORRY).

BUT HEY. DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T WRITE NOW. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIYAAAAAA! πŸ€—
With so many birthdays, I'm sure all of them will sound the same, but.. YOU'RE THE FIRST I'M WISHING OUT OF THE TRIPLETS. <3  HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN RIYA DARLINGG. Amar bengali bandhobi. <3 (don't LAUGH! πŸ˜†)  I loooove you, and in the middle of doing Chemistry homework (yuck!) I have to write something sweet for you NOW!

Thanks Aditiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! πŸ˜† πŸ€— Ohh hoo! I feel so special. πŸ˜† BANDHOBI? 😲🀣 Sorry, I had to laugh! 🀣 I looooove you toooo! Yuck! I HATE chemistry, Thank God I've got rid of it now! πŸ˜†

Okay, so where do I start? You're really sweet. Probably one of the sweetest people I met on IF. You're adorable, muahz! πŸ€— And you're probably one of the fewest people I don't call buddhi. LOL. You were my souten, but heey, I don't mind you taking Kavi for the day. My Monday Kavi-Aditi day ended anyways. 🀣 But we're still married, okay.

Thank you for calling me sweet and adorable! 😳 πŸ˜† Hmph! That's cuz I'm NOT a buddhi. That title is reserved for Jia Di. 🀣 Not only for the day Adi, Kavi's always mine! Remember, u divorced him and I'm his wifey now? 🀣

OKAY. Why am I talking about Kavi when this thread is about YOU? My bad. LOL. Soooo Riya. How does it feel to be almost buddhi like Jia? I'm kidding. Sorry, Chemistry is getting to me. 🀣

I don't mind you talking about Kavi. He's a part of me afterall. 🀣

I hope you have a fantabulous day, filled with excitement, enjoyment & fun! I hope you have an even MORE amazing year and life, filled with success, achievement, joy & happiness. Jeete raho! 🀣

Yes yes! I had a FAB day! *amar pronam niyo* 🀣 🀣

I'm laughing too much, sorry. LOLL. I shall sing for youuuu. AND WE TWIST, WE TWIST, WE TWIST, WE TWIST, AND WE TWIST, WE TWIST, WE TWIST. πŸ₯³ I wonder why I picked that song... LMAO.

Well, I definitely know why you picked THAT song. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ And WE TWIST, WE TWIST, WE TWIST, WE TWIST! πŸ₯³ 😍 Kavi!

Okay, okay, I must go now.. but I'll write more stuff SOON! I promise. Muahzzzzz. <3 πŸ€— PARTY HARD, BUT NOT TOO HARD! YEHHH! 😎

You forgot your promise! 🀣 Well, never mind! I still love you! πŸ˜† πŸ€— Thanks for this awesomely crazy message Saut! ILY! πŸ€—
- LOOOOVE YOU, ADITI. 😳
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Hey Riya
Many happy returns of the day:)

Thank you Nadia! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Anhdara13

HAPPYBIRTHDAYRIYA!

truthfully, from the presents I made for you three triplets, I love how yours came out the most! *giggles*

I hope you like it too!

RADZ! Thank you so much again! And this sigg is so AWESOME! Thanks a ton! πŸ€—

Originally posted by nureat01

Happy Birthday, Riya!πŸ€—

God bless you :-)

Thank you very much Anu! 😊 πŸ€—

Originally posted by rianicia

Thank you so much! It's very sweet of you! 😊