Dill Mill Gaye

29/3/10-ridz tryin 2 hide her feelings 4 amy

islamrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
have u guys noticed that though riddhima screamed at armaan today,she did not once reveal her marriage. either she is seriously confused or deep inside-she does not want armaan 2 know about her marriage as we all know dat as soon amy knows about this marriage,he would prefer 2 leave and ridddhima doesnt want him 2 do dat. and tomorrow  in the precap we see that she almost melted into armaan's arms--she could no longer hide her feelings😊.
we know armaan did a mistake leaving her but its time riddhima drops her facade of hatred and forgive armaan(after all armaan left her 4 her own good).wat do u peole think?i wanted 2 know if other peole r thinking the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YES YES YES

I am thinking the same and i loved what have you written
a2zahid thumbnail
i have a feeling tat she is going to melted into armaan's arms😍

Ridz is one lucky woman, who hasnt even realised how fortunate and lucky she is to have a man like Sid in her life and is her husband

Sid is ridhimmas angel!!!

He's always been there for her and he always will be!! He will never let anything bad happen to her and he'll protect and put her happiness first!! He'll ALWAYS be there to wipe her tears!

this pair is just so perfect.... it goes beyond the simple communication, they completely understand eachother,

Sid is always there for her, no matter what,

he'll take care of her or any situation that may arise,

but in this case it goes a lot further  : he has the strenght to let he go and make her own choice, it takes gut, faith and complete unconditional love to do so...

and compare to the utmost misunderstanding of Armaan when it comes to Ridz, I am so convince Ridz will be much much more happier with Sid, a real, complete, mature relationship which is a lot more than infatuation love on a basic level...

kaifia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree with u luvarti ,sr forever
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ridhimma just loved , still loving, and love only one person and that is Armaan..globally known fact lolzzzzzz

noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No matter what happens, Riddhima will ALWAYS love Armaan and Armaan will ALWAYS love Riddhima. In today's episode, we saw Riddhima hiding her feelings from Armaan...they both know how much they love each other, but Riddhima's in such a state that she just doesn't know what to do or what to say. But thankfully this won't last for long...the precap shows that Riddhima still can't resist Armaan...she still loves him and always will. <3

AR AR AR ❤️ 😳
masumab63 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

Ridz is one lucky woman, who hasnt even realised how fortunate and lucky she is to have a man like Sid in her life and is her husband

Sid is ridhimmas angel!!!

He's always been there for her and he always will be!! He will never let anything bad happen to her and he'll protect and put her happiness first!! He'll ALWAYS be there to wipe her tears!

this pair is just so perfect.... it goes beyond the simple communication, they completely understand eachother,

Sid is always there for her, no matter what,

he'll take care of her or any situation that may arise,

but in this case it goes a lot further  : he has the strenght to let he go and make her own choice, it takes gut, faith and complete unconditional love to do so...

and compare to the utmost misunderstanding of Armaan when it comes to Ridz, I am so convince Ridz will be much much more happier with Sid, a real, complete, mature relationship which is a lot more than infatuation love on a basic level...

i swear the topic is about how ridz was hiding her feeling for armaan??????????

🤪🤪

anyways...the precap was so passionate and the way she just gave into it and melted...
aaaaawwwwwwww!
😳😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by masumab63 - 14 years ago