Fan Fictions

MN SG FF:- With You, Always Pt1 P7 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
meee tooooo nidzziii Hug
m wreckedd to the boness abhiii!!!
puraaa chadhaa huaa haii fever :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MN SG FF:- With You, Always Pt1 P7 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Part 1-

In a small town near orrisa, a pale reflection of a young 18 year old girl could be seen walking across the dusty living room of her house, where in a few hours another million eligible bachelors would appear, to ask for her hand, as ordered by her dear mother. Nupur couldn't bare the thought of it. This had been a gruelling preposition laid down by her mommy dearest to stop her from going to college.

'why on earth would a girl of your brains go to college? You already know everything nupur beta. Now learn some cooking! You're going to get  married soon! And no guys want women who say i know how to read and write, they all want women who say, see darling ive made aloo ke paranthe!'

And with those thoughts badgering her solace, nupur frowned at her dad, who stood in front of her, holding out a flight ticket and her acceptance letter. She'd gotten into excel, but her mum would never agree to let her go to college, and going all the way to Mumbai for college was so not in the option.

Yet, her dad calmly stood there holding out her tickets, bag, cash and her acceptance letter, his eyes begging her to leave before mommy gets up, but then what about her mums wishes?

At about quarter to ten, nupur reached the crowded station of Mumbai, her thoughts still hovering in morena, where she had left her dad, a heart patient, and her mom. She could clearly visualize the situation out there at that moment, her mum would be effing angry shouting out nupurs name, and her dad would be calmly sitting on the chair reading the newspaper, without bothering to explain, she thought, and smiled to herself.

Excel was one of the top colleges in india for designing, and getting accepted in this college, had been the most crazy experience of her life. She still remembered, how she had studied day and night, just so she could make it into those 20% students who got into it my merit.

It was said to be a tough place to fit in, but that didn't bother her, she wasn't here to fit in, she was here to feel freedom and peace, and that was what her books and her designing gave her.

'That would be 125 rupees maam.'. The taxi driver spoke, as his hands looked at the meter fitted on his car. Nupur quickly handed him the money and got off the car, her small duffel bag hanging loose from her shoulder.

Finally free.

'srii wake up! Wake up you ass! Darn wake up!', shireen screamed into mayanks ears, as sagar giggled having his daily dose of coffee with priya.

'i love watching her scream at him', sagar spoke, as he sipped on to his coffee.

'bitch! She acts like his wife!', priya laughed out, it was pretty normal a sentence for her, and it definitely did not mean offence, it was just the way priya spoke, a sentence without abuses, was like an unfinished day for her.

'pri language!'

'quak quak you stuck up loser!'

'oh gimmee a break pri!', he said, as his eyes went back to shireen who was now kicking mayanks leg trying to wake him up.

'what the f**k sherry! Whats up with your legs so early in the morning?', mayank screamed at shireen, when he heard a stifled laugh from the corner of the room, 'whats the time?', he asked as he saw sagar and priya all ready having their coffee.

'11.', said priya.

'but riz, its Sunday!', howled mayank.

'sri the new hostlers arrive today! You forgot?', sagar frowned at him annoyed at his disinterested expression and then in a quick move, started to leave the room, when sherrys brother, samrat came inside and locked the door behind him.

'whats up with you sam?', asked mayank, as he saw samrat shaking from top to bottom.

'dude this girl!'

'what girl?', mayank asked, suddenly looking extremely interested.

'orange salwar....open hair...I crashed into her! She looked at me.... angel!', samrat announced clearly dreaming.

'oh my god sam! Are you all right?', sagar asked.

'grey am fine!', and then samrat continued, 'you know for the first time as i saw a girl, i felt the....'

'ddlj music playing on the background, ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting ting.', the others finished it for him, all of them equally amused.

'just shut up sam! Srii you go check who this weirdo is!', said shareen, as she played with her brothers hair.

'anyhow i should get going!', said sagar, as he turned to priya, 'prii you coming?'

'darn yes! Cant expect me to stay here while you party outside!', priya said, acting annoyed at sagars smirk, and then finally she put her arms around sagar and rushed outside with sagar.

So finally alone, thought sam, as he started to walk away, when a girl ran inside his room, her eyes wet with fresh tears, and bumped into his chest. She kept hugging his chest tight, not wanting to let go as her hands hung on to his collar with her freshly manicured nails.

Samrat didn't know what it was, but he didn't hear any ddlj songs that he usually heard with the other girls, instead he felt a low whistle blowing from his heart, and suddenly without his own accord, he felt himself cuddling her tightly into his arms, making her feel safe.

Mayank walked upto the new girl, nothing so special, he thought, as he saw her, looking around at the notice board. Slowly he walked upto her and clicked his fingers right beside her ears, startled she looked up to him, and fidgeted with her books.

'welcome to excel smarty pants! So well lets start the crucification, impress me!', spoke mayank.

'why would i do that?', the new girl in the salwar asked.

'because i told you to!', mayank said, this time his face frighteningly close to her as he nudged her to go ahead with it.

'but...'

'alrite! How about you chose any guy here and dance with him on any so-', but he stopped midway, as he saw principal sir shooing away the guys who were ragging the freshers.

'f**k! f**k! f**k!', he whispered, as he pulled the new girl into a small sweepers cabinet beside them, and inched close to her, so that she could feel his breath on her nose tip. He kept looking out to check whether the principal sir had gone, and when finally sir left mayank sighed in relief and turned back to the new girl, who was not even a few inches away. And suddenly he felt dangerously aware of the distance between them, quickly removing his hands from beside her, he rushed out thinking to himself, she looked like those good girls, must stay away from her, shes too innocent to be broken. And anyhow how can he fall in love with a salwar kameez behenji?

Or so he thought.

-------------------------------------------------WinkWink

I really hope i did justice to both sajan nd mayur first meet

:D:D

Next part tomorrow, or day after

:D:D

Love

Sindhya

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009naina0123MoNaYaRoX-Aiza-358674C_O_O_LthenarcissistAaru77..Shreyu..sanjana yadavmeluvsrkShwePoo_ArTi4ever_-Aastha_Mohit-BeettaibaaapreethisA-N-S-H-I-K-Admgmjht4evershinzSoulmate_SanaMyInspirationz-CreativeSoul-affu123-afsha-itsAishhgrhrSennysafeplacetolandannie07myownareaNikki_Titli

itstheclimb

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Congrats for the new ff!
Add me your pm list
Of course!
the title is so cute
With You, Always
I was going to use a similar title
but never mind now
:P
LOL, it's okay
awesome CS
continue soon

~*mishu*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*mishu*~

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
really interesting cs!
waiting for the first part
continue soon

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Umm interesting..!!
Would love to read more!

EDITED...
Part one..was fab Sindy!
Interesting....very very sweet..continue soon!
Would love to read  more...though The CS to understand is imp!!!LOL

Edited by Rafa.LunaPotter - 30 March 2010 at 8:31pm

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
OYYYEEEEE Jaanu!!! AWESOME part!!!! Wait I'll PM everyone now!!! It's SUPERB!!!!
You write better than me!

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidzCole_ArTi

OYYYEEEEE Jaanu!!! AWESOME part!!!! Wait I'll PM everyone now!!! It's SUPERB!!!!
You write better than me!

hahaaa what a jokee!!
ur lykk the best writer
u pm illl alsoo pm ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

Post Reply New Post

Go to top