AWWWESOME ACTING!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
guys,

the scene was too good. it was one of the most satisfying scenes i've scene on the small screen in terms of reunion/confession scenes. seriously, they were able to show the situation and circumstances- the rush, the frenzy, the chaos--and even in those circumstances with the rush and intensity of the emotions, we never felt like we were being jibbed out of the scene we wanted. it was a lengthy scene in terms of time.

beautiful.

yami looked beautiful, she can really pull of emotional scenes. you know karan johar once said that the biggest screen test an actress needs to pass (i mean initial tests) is to see if she still looks great while pulling off crying scenes and yamini gautam DEFINITELY pulled it off. i really hope she gets into bollywood.

as for gaurav, he did pretty well, but the best part was the end after leher leaves. the expression on his face was to die for. what i mean is that he showed great great great skill as an actor there. in those few seconds he was able to show the happiness he felt, the feelings that come from nearly losing something, the pain that he had been feeling all long...i could go on and on. but all the those feelings were expressed so beautifully. there are many actors who try to do this kind of scene and end up looking so funny. and i have to say usually i'm very critical about his performances. they just don't come out as real as yami's. he always looks as if he's acting--he is, but that's the biggest flaw. but i have no words for today.

great job yami and gaurav!!!! hope they get lots of compliments and due attention.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AWWWESOME ACTING!!!!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
ohh it was so heart touching..they did a fantastic job..especially lehar was too good in confession scene..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.