Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

YPNHK ~WrittenUpdate~29th 10 (I LOVE YOU ABHEER..)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~29th10 (I LOVE YOU ABHEER)

Hiiii Friends....

NOTE:-

=======

Brij Bhusan Mathur :- BB

Brij Bhusan's Wife :- Rama Mathur or Dhulan

Brij Bhusan's Elder daughter : - LEHER  or Gudaan or L 

Brij Bhusan's Younger Daughter : -          or Bittan

Kul Bhushan Mathur :- KB

Kul Bhushan's Wife :- Chachi

Kul Bhushan's Son : - Ankoor

Mr Trijogi Narayan Vajpayee :- TN

Mrs Vajpayee :- Thakurain

TN's Son :-Abheer  or Laala or A 

TN's Daughter :- Chuttki

Abheer's Dadi :- Dadi

And

Baake.

NEW ENTRY OMI BHAIYA...

===================================================== 

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER...

Then the Beautiful Song "PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM RETE HO..."

===================================================

Epi starts with Leher crying and she was about to uncover the sheet of a dead person who was lying on a stretcher...Leher uncovers it and finds someone else...and Sighs!!!(Great relief for her...)

She is still crying and looking here and there for Abheer like mad...(Poor Girl ...Cry Cry Cry)

At TN's Place

Abheer's mom crying Cry Cry Crylike hell...She wants to meet her Laala now...

Baake offers her some water...But She says I don't want nething I just want to see my laala...Baake says that he has prayed for DADI and Abheer so everything will be fine and they will come back home soon...

But Abheer's mom wants to go at the place...right now...and find Dadi and Abheer...TN says that we should not go there as no one is allowed to go there...and commissioner is my friend....he will call as soon as he find them...(STRANGE I THOUGHT TN WOULD BE WORRIED FOR HER MOM BUT...Neways...)

Leher shouting Abheer ...and desperately looking for him...

TN and Abheers mom also reaches the spot...And looking for both of them...They both check whether there names are in the register of Medical Help Desk...But they don't find it...Then they hear DADI calling LAALA...LAALA...TN runs towards her mom and gives her a hug...Now they all are worried for ABheer....Leher see them and was about to go there as she sees Abheer's mom crying like hell...But stops herself...She instead continue crying and looking for Abheer...

ADVERTISEMENT: - Leher finds Abheer's Shirt and cries holding it...

Leher finds Abheer's shirt and breakdown....completely scattered,and heart broken...She hold his shirt tight and starts crying....and shouts ABHEER....and continue crying....

Then the song "KAISE BATTAYE KYON TUJHKO CHAHE...." starts...and a beautiful VM also starts with it...Leher remembering all the memories from starting since they met and when they were annoyed...Each and every moment...(THIS WAS REALLY SWEET AND TOUCHING...I LOVED IT A LOT...)

Then the song stops and Leher still crying...The building of the temple falls...Leher turns and find Abheer... (OUR HERO COMES OUT OF DUST... HOLDING A CHILD... ) He hands over the child to her mother...and Leher very very happy to see him....

LEHER runs towards Abheer and hugs him tight...She starts crying again and tells him that She was so worried about him....and yes that if he would not have come back she would have died without him...And finally confess her LOVE to Abheer...

Heart Heart Heart"I LOVE YOU ABHEER" Heart Heart Heart HUM TUMSE BAHOT PYAAR KARTE HAI :) .....(ohhh SO SWEET...Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassedwe all were waiting for this to happen...)

And she adds that she was sorry as she hurt him a lot ....but the truth is that she loves him and cannot say without him even for a second...and missed him so so much...and now she doesn't care what he is(Bhramin) and what she is(Kayastha)....only thing she knows is that...She Heart LOVES Heart her very very much....

Abheer also acknowledges the same...And is very happy to hear it from her...He kisses her on her forehead...and says that even he LOVES her a lot...and will keep loving her forever and ever...(BOTH ACTED WELL TOGETHER)

ADVERTISEMENT:- Leher tells Abheer to leave him...Abheer says no i won't....Then Leher says that his mom and dad are coming...LOLLOLLOL

Leher and Abheer both consoling each other...Leher still in Abheer's arm...

Leher tells Abheer to leave her...He says no I wont...Leher says that your mummy daddy are coming towards us...(HEHEHEHEHEHELOLLOLLOL)...Abheer shocked to see them...(HUHHH why from all the time...they have to come at this moment... huuuhhh!!!!)

Abheer says "NO i wont leave you...Let them also know that how much we love each other..."

To which leher says "NO Abheer...now they are very sad and looking for you...I need to go..."

Abheer says "NO i wont let you go...."

Leher says "they are coming closer...please let me go..."

Abheer says "Ok i will ...but you have to promise me that you will meet me tonight at the terrace..."(NOW THE REAL TERRACE LOVE WILL START...hehehehe)

Leher says yes she will come....

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

Chaachaji asks LEHER why is she late...how much time it takes to collect Notes...

Then Chaiji asks LEHER that "were you at Deepa's place....but she met me in the market at evening"

(NOW THIS CHACHAJI AND CHAIJI WILL CREAT SOME PROBLEM...SO THAT TWO LOVING HEARTS COULD NOT MEET...As they don't have any other work....)

And yes if you like it then LIKE it...

THANKS...

DO REPLY ...

Edited by preearies7 - 29 March 2010 at 11:51am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

paapubuntyachatckumarpandey1alphiekazeasanewbie2ER_ER_YAdheekshsadaf_akhtarCabiprez10sashbmathurrachnadaredevil1_100loverashinirvkripsygauravfanhalaaibmeem275chocopie21Marina.India1md410sups2222sabsfathimaShaily.kimpan.bohemian.pamk06tanya_viggcricanantanantsoapbubblefaiza_elahi202sam.desigirl_18tvrasikaxx-Rai-xxfj08sara-khanmaybe-justiluvOriginalsEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YPNHK ~WrittenUpdate~29th 10 (I LOVE YOU ABHEER..)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update preeti:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preearies7

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Great Epi and lovely update. Wasn't it odd that TN didn't want to go to the temple?
And I felt very bad for Daadi also. she was traumatised, poor thing.
Thanks, Preeti Smile
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 29 March 2010 at 11:29am

preearies7

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Thanks for the update preeti:)
Hi Samira...you are  welcome...and you can call me by any name you wish but I spell it PRITI :)
 SmileTHANKS.. Smile.I liked todays epi...and was lucky to get this Confession epi to update...hehehehe
I liked both of them today...they were too good Smile  Smile Smile

Edited by preearies7 - 29 March 2010 at 11:44am

sam.

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d updatesHugi missed 2dayz episodeCry

preearies7

solembaum

solembaum

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Lovely Update :-) Loved loved loved the confession ..... But I just wish Abeer hadn't said he came back only for her.... somehow I felt it kind of negated what his parents are for him..... especially his mom...

preearies7

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Great Epi and lovely update. Wasn't it odd that TN didn't want to go to the temple?
And I felt very bad for Daadi also. she was traumatised, poor thing.
Thanks, Preeti Smile
Bubble
Thanks dear Smile...I loved todays epi...Lucky me to get such great epi to update...Smile...Yes even I felt the same thing why TN was least bothered ....it was strange...really...

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

thanx 4 d updatesHugi missed 2dayz episodeCry
Thanks...you can catch it online...Smile Its a must watch ... Smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top