IMP: Please Read LNMDJ YPNHK Members:-

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Hello all!

It has beencome to my notice that members have starting bashing Chandana in GK profile. Please, remember we are not supposted to bash any one as its against If COC and also it looks terrible if members act Childish. If some one starts posting remarks on any actor or your favourite actress, You wont take LAW into your hands simply just drop a Pm to any GM to look into the matter, or you can even pm me .If your revert back to them that complicates the matter more. GK is having so many fans around the globe but seeing fans abusing comments over the actresses, everybody will stop going on his profile and that wont be good! Remember, GK is a star and in future as well he will act with some new faces but that doesnt mean we should start comparing the new leading lady with the one who have acted with Gaurav in previous serial. IF i would find any more sarcastic, deregatory, instigating comments enough to hurt other people sentiments then action would be taken this time, as we cant allow members to cross their Limits.

IF DEV TEAM

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avneeAllwaysindian.Tanya.VJ-LNMDJjyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP: Please Read LNMDJ YPNHK Members:-" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the post............I agree, the dignity of all artists as well as forum members should be maintained amidst all our passion........tho passion still remains the essence of life..........

VJ

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
thnx 4 the post

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Sano .. Thanks for this post.

I truly appreciate your effort to calm the matter down .. and the fact that you acted quick on any notification you got about the matter. But I would have appreciated even more, had the post not been one-sided. Yup .. if you look back at the messages .. you will find that it all started with Yami bashing, and saying anything about Chandana was only a reaction to that. Its like .. giving someone a taste of their own medicine. It maybe wrong .. but then, you see, some people don't understand otherwise.

Anyways .. I hope this matter dies right here and people understand that everyone has their own POV's and their own favourites and we need to respect that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindiankimpanEnigma.sam.AreYaar

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Agree wid VJnLNMDJ & EKS. Thanks for the post.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top