Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Whats going on?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

I think the telecast of the epi was disrupted coz of the late start on Friday.
They showed TN and Sudha at home,awatching news and waiting to hear from the SP but Sudha is adamant abt going to the madir and searh for her lalla herself , they are now making their way to the mandir,whereas they did show them at the mandir on friday ?

Kya hora hai yar!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats going on?" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hina, I was also a bit confused but then I thought maybe their being there was the precap? anyway, I think the editing went a little haywire because of time constraints.
Bubble

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hina the TN and sudha at mandir scene was the precap for friday.

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Hina the TN and sudha at mandir scene was the precap for friday.
yes it was the pre cap.. i think we allare so immersed in this show, that we lose track ourselves!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top