Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Bidaai's success party, a rocking affair!

STAR Plus and Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul ka Bidaai topped the TRP charts recently and it was reason enough for Rajan Shahi and his production house Director's Kut to throw a party at Marimba, a lounge Bar in Andheri.

The star cast of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai was seen having a good time and a lot of industry folks turned to wish the producer.

An Indya source tells us, "Rajan Shahi personally attended all the guests along with his mom Deepa Shahi. A huge cake was cut and everyone was seen on the dance floor. Actors spotted in the party were Alok Nath, Parul Chauhan, Kinshuk Mahajan, Karan Mehra with girlfriend Nisha Rawal, Amar Upadhyay with wife Hetal, Rajshri Thakur, Seema Kapoor with husband Amit, Punit Tejwani, Vibha Chibber, Lata and Sanjiv Seth, Shabaana Mulani, Naveen Saini with wife Priyanka, Pracheen Chauhan, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Ali Merchant, Avinash Wadhavan with wife Natasha, Vishal Singh, Aashka Goradia, Rukhsar, Sanobar Kabir, Rohit Bakshi, Rahul Lohani, Puneet Tejwani, Sandeep Rajora with wife Roshi, Kunal Verma. Sonali Verma, Vinita Malik, Ashita Dhawan with husband Shailesh, Naveen Saini. The party went on till the wee hours of the morning.

Further our source told us that, "Rajan Shahi was seen wearing his favourite colour black. Rajshri Thakur came in with hubby and stuck to her hubby throughout the party and Amar Upadhyay was inseparable from his wife Hetal. Moulli Ganguly got a lot of compliments for her dress and look and she was blushing throughout the party along with her boyfriend Mazher Syed. Sara Khan was dressed in a red dress was being asked by other folks how she manages to be so thin. Parul Chauhan dressed in traditional suit was heard saying that she feels very good that her show is a huge hit and the credit for it goes to Rajan Shahi. Kinshuk Mahajan danced as if there was no tomorrow. Ali Merchant was heard cracking jokes and showing his humorous side. Angad Hasija and Hina Khan were conspicuous by their absence. Ashita Dhawan came in late along with her husband and both of them were completely dressed in red and garnered a lot of attention. Komalika Guha came in late and was seen instantly taking to the dance floor. Anuj Saxena was the last guest to arrive. He was out of India and came directly from the airport to congratulate Rajan on the success of the shows. Naveen Saini came in minus his wife Priyanka and everyone was asking him why he has come alone. Kunal Verma was heard saying he is still a youngster and is going to rock in his career soon. Pooja Joshi aka Varsha Bhabhi and Ather Habib aka Shourya both were dressed in yellow colour and a friend was heard asking if they had colour co-ordinated the clothes in advance."

On the occasion of Bidaai success party, Producer Rajan Shahi said, "The units work really hard and that has translated in the success of Bidaai and Yeh Ristha Kya Kehlata Hai topping the TRP charts consistently. It's the simplicity factor which has worked in making audiences love the show."

We also spoke to Kinshuk Mahajan aka Ranveer who said, "I am happy that finally our hard work is paying off very well. I thank all my fans that have supported me and my friends, who have appreciated our work. Now there will be more interesting twists in the story."

Heres our gorgeous Vini, darling!!

With Sanober Kabir

Edited by Armu4eva - 29 March 2010 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everghazal_nazBlueberry_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article & Pics- Rukhsar @ 'Bidaai' success bash" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
She looks gorgeous..But i don't like Bidaai yaar...LOL.But good that she's in the scene...:)..I mean if Rajesh is everywhere..( LOL) so should she be...:)

Thx Tanu:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

She looks gorgeous..But i don't like Bidaai yaar...LOL.But good that she's in the scene...:)..I mean if Rajesh is everywhere..( LOL) so should she be...:)

Oh Vini ..dont say that... i m in love with Bidaai at the moment.. its gotten soo interesting.. n what awesome background song yaar... i m drooling on 'Dil janiya' Wink

n yh.. glad to see her on the social circuit..Tongue

Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oh Vini ..dont say that... i m in love with Bidaai at the moment.. its gotten soo interesting.. n what awesome background song yaar... i m drooling on 'Dil janiya' Wink

LOL LOL I don't know why..i just nvr liked that show..i guess cos it so called used to compete with Kis desh..LOL but sorry dear..if i offended ya or anything...:(...gd that the track is goin good for all you Bidaai lovers..!! Smile

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

LOL LOL I don't know why..i just nvr liked that show..i guess cos it so called used to compete with Kis desh..LOL but sorry dear..if i offended ya or anything...:(...gd that the track is goin good for all you Bidaai lovers..!! Smile

well i watch it off and on... i stopped in between due to the whole Ragi-Sadi fight.. but hv restarted since they hv reconciled.. n u knw na.. me luv RagVir..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

n its ok.. dear... me dun mind ..it one bit...Wink

btw since Rukshar was there at the party.. i wonder if she might just do a cameo sorta thing for Bidaai.. that did b interesting..Wink

Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

well i watch it off and on... i stopped in between due to the whole Ragi-Sadi fight.. but hv restarted since they hv reconciled.. n u knw na.. me luv RagVir..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

n its ok.. dear... me dun mind ..it one bit...Wink

btw since Rukshar was there at the party.. i wonder if she might just do a cameo sorta thing for Bidaai.. that did b interesting..Wink

Hmm i think not..cos they seem to have invited lots of celebs...but if she does come in..then thats pretty cool..:)

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hmm i think not..cos they seem to have invited lots of celebs...but if she does come in..then thats pretty cool..:)

Yh ur right... loads of other celebs were there too... so ...lets just hope..Smile wuld luv to see her back on the small screen..

Blueberry_07

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
wow girl i love ur BB news always!!!  Rukhsar AKA vinitha looks outstandingly pretty thanx for the news
u rox girl

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top