Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Is Simran to blame?

Poll Question: Is Simran responsible for Neha’s death?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [18.42%]
8 [21.05%]
23 [60.53%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged
What do you thinkQuestion

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I go for the third option as she did try to act in Neha's interest before and asked her to see another doc when she thought Neha would be better off with another Doc as she wasn't comfortable with Smiran.

Cheers,

Rifhat

Aloo_gobi Senior Member
Aloo_gobi
Aloo_gobi

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

hi everyone...

i have not seen the death of neha yet as i live in the uk...but still i think that simran is not to blame at all....she is a doctor who looks out for the best interests of her patients and that is exactly what she did with neha...but because she had a close link with her everyone will blame simran..which is unfair.  a doctor has to face the deaths of their patients..and people should understand that.

on a personal note...we as humans do not get along with everyone and people may not like us too...but if something happens to the other person, we cant blame ourselves for it just because we said or did something....people get hurt all the time and we should look at it from a cynical viewpoint.

so i hope nobody blames simran..... life is unfortunate at times...and we have to face upto it.

what does everybody think ?

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
i agree w/ you totally aloo_gobi...but the thing is that she was too close to abhi and she was also alwayz interfering with their PERSONAL lives..that was the only problem...
x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Yes, fully! Neha wudn't have died if it wasn't for Simran!!!!!!!!Angry

NEHA DIED?CryCry
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TishaN

The reason for Neha to end up with complications was because of stress. And the reason for stress - of course Simran and Abhi ! So its anybody's guess who's to blame.

I think Simran is, at least partly to blame becos although she did everything she cud professionally...  as far as personal relationships are concerned... she knew that she had wronged neha.

Besides, if the Simran who was the 'other woman' in abhi's life, and the Dr. Simran who was neha's obstetrician, had been two different people.... wud we not have immediately concluded that it was 'Simran the other woman' who had given neha sleepless nights, high BP and stress-related complications? Why then, does she get off with a clean chit just becos she was also Neha's doctor?!? ErmmConfused
rads Groupbie
rads
rads

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
simran was definitely partly responsible for nehaa's death. on one hand she was the cause for the all the stress neha went through and she could have definitely done much more ptrofessionally to save neha.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rads

simran was definitely partly responsible for nehaa's death. on one hand she was the cause for the all the stress neha went through and she could have definitely done much more ptrofessionally to save neha.

What more cud she have done professionally? I havn't noticed.

Go to top