Twilight

Article - R.P Wants to Start in Romantic Comdey

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
British actor Robert Pattinson has revealed that hes desperate to star in a romantic comedy.

The Twilight star has, however, claimed that he hasn't found a perfect script.

"I'd love to, but they are always just so rubbish - I mean like, I'd absolutely love to do it, but I've literally never read a good rom-com script," the Mirror quoted him as telling GMTV in an interview.

Robert also thinks there's too much competition to be a romantic comedy king like Hugh Grant.

"I think it's such a typical career choice for me, as well, to be honest," he said.

"If you do a big franchise thing - especially for English guys - you try and do a Hugh Grant part or something. Which I don't think would be the best idea for me... mainly because it's quite difficult to be Hugh Grant," he added.

Source is BelowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattweety

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article - R.P Wants to Start in Romantic Comdey" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
http://www.littleabout.com/news/85707,robert-pattinson-hed-love-star-romantic-comedy.html

Source Embarrassed

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 29 March 2010 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattweety

Post Reply New Post

Go to top