CID

DCP Dipankar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I hope everyone remembers DCP Dipankar who headed the CID Team in the "THE CASE OF THE DEATH BY DROWNING", a 1999 case, also featured in "THE CASE OF THE BLIND WITNESS", a 2000 case.

DCP Dipankar was played by Dilip Kulkarni. Married to the the well known actress Neena Kulkarni. Unfortunately he expired sometime in 2002. I have seen a lot of his work but did not know he isn't around any more. I read about it just today. May his soul rest in peace.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 29 March 2010 at 6:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kal El

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DCP Dipankar" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Yes, I remember him from The Case of the Blind Witness. Sad to know he is no more. May his soul rest in peace.

I included him in the cast list in the wiki article.

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
yeah....i remember him..!! R.I.P. Dilip Kulkarni...!!

devashri

devashri

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

i remember .

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Is it the guy who was saying that ACP should be fire because he lost his eyesight in The Blind Witness case?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.