Piya Ka Ghar

Help Plz! How did Pratik died?

Vini thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I missed the episode I guess, because I thought that he was poisioned and after that paralyzed and just died. But now they are saying Kaveri did it. What did she do? Can some one help me please.

Much thanks!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cowz_lover thumbnail

pratik died because kavari's politician people put poison in his juice and kavari got blamed because she gave him the juice...... which got him paralized then he eventually died

i think

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No not eventually died. Kaveri did mercy killing. But they don't show what she did. But she killed him because he wanted to be killed and babuji is aware of it and Kaveri did it only after getting babuji's approval.
sarina_202 thumbnail

this is as i remember it...

pratik wants to see kaveri as a dhulhan again..and she dresses up like a bride..and then commercial..and then when we came back to the show kaveri is wearing a white sari..and she drops on her knees infront of babuji...she decided to kill him because anurag also tells kaveri that pratik's condition will only get worse...and there is no chance of him being normal again...she doesnt want him to suffer and he wanted to die...babuji is aware of it..