SR fan following - on the rise!!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
The old die-hard AR ardent fans want to see AR together at any cost no matter how the storyline is twisted  and some of them even hate the SR pair and at times dislike what Riddhima has done or Sid for not have guts to tell it to her mother and so on..

Since the beginning of this year there is another group of fan-following coming up who like/appreciate the SR pair. Who are these people? Why are they falling for this SR pair?

As regular watcher of the shows there are few things for which one would like or dislike the character.
1. The role in the story line.
2. How the actor is performing.
3. How the actor looks as a person. physical charm i.e. beautiful, handsome, bodytype.

Let me get the last one (#3) out of the way. Anybody who likes the show because of the physical charm only are the fans who can live with the posters in their rooms. They are blinded by the physical beauty (which has its own marks and I also look and like a person physically but its not the only criteria!!) Bollywood/Tellywood is full of actors whose beauty is par none but they are not the successful actors.

Let's get back to the #1.
This is in the hands of the scripters and their storyline. In case of Riddhima and Sid, they built up a new track in which there was a different type of tussle/interaction (hate/hate, soft/hate, soft/soft and now possiblylove/love) and which attracted a lot of new people towards the show because when they sit in front of the TV they want to see something which is presented nicely and keeps their interest alive. They are mostly the people who are open to new ideas. Riddhima and Sid have a good role in the storyline not just eye-locks or baby-doll eye fluttering looks. It was a full fledged development and it was intense and viewers accepted it.

Now #2
Jennifer Winget and Karan Wahi, are they successful in delivering it? In my opinion its a  yes! They are convincing and are performing better than everyone else on the show. Fortunately the roles are for the same age group so their acting looks natural other than occasional glamour which is needed in the showbiz. Karan Wahi has been successful in changing his image. Jennifer Winget needs a separate thread.

Now SOAPs and shows which run over a long time will keep on changing shapes. Its a reality of life. Sunil Gavaskar was the greatest batsman of his time but presently who is???? SOAPs are like trains. People will keep on boarding and leaving at stations, only few travel from first to last stop and they are the ones who are most sensitive and crib the most as if they own the train.

In my opinion SR fan following will increase further and the show's TRP will rise subsequently if the DMG team maintains a strong storyline for these 2 characters (and add more threads to the serial with time) and not get carried away to play stupid tricks in changing actors unnecessarily. The show needs to be built-up again and currently SR pairing is the only lifeline available to them.

agreeddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goshhhhhhhhhhhh... Agreed damn !!!🥳

Lovelyyyyyyyyyyy post.. I don't go by looks/bodies much.. Though good-looking will be a bonus for me😎.. I mainly LOVEEEEEEEEE the storyline, the characters, and THEN the actors.. Chars may be negative.. I don't mind, but it must be interesting enough which would hook me up to them n not like typical sweet/cute lover.. I lovee SID becoz he adds spice to the show.. His characterization has been done nicely.. and his love is intense n passion.. Can't ignore the part that he's HUSBAND of Ridz ( becoz it's somehow one of the most imp factor to me🤣)..

Anyways, Karan Wahi's acting is my second preference as u said.. He is just AMAZINGGGGGGGGG.. he's been my fav since Remix days.. Him n Shweta GUlati😍 Here she is his Bhabhi🤡🤔.. Anyways, he is an awesummmmmmmm actor.. specially the way he expresses his sadness.. w/o creating much fuss.. a teary eye is enough for him to express his pain.. And I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE such kinda actors 😃 And Jenny.. Ohh hoo.. I'm an ardent fan of KZK, and she stole my heart as Sne**.. As much as I hate Sne** the char, I loved  Jenny as Sne**.. Gosh.. her chemistry with Ronit was MINDBLOWINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. They are SOOOOOOO like-father-like daughter🤗

Third n last point, luckily Jenny is cute and Karan is hot.. Which is bonus for me.. They look cutest together.. And m sure, Sidhima can bring back the trp's which went down since MJHT has started.. DMG is out from TRP chart since last 1 yr or so.. Want it back now.. !!
completely agree but we need to show starone and cvs that
and a rumour is on that tammanna will be back
then there will be a .......you know what

Hey Mars....

So true to everything u have written......Its sad the PH, channel and CV's are at the mercy of one character and his die-fans that they have to literally butcher the beautiful, heart touching SR they created......and I dont wanna start talking abt Tamana coming back!!!....

KW-JW are simply adorable as SR......they complement each other so well!

KW-JW u rock!!!

Mars Bro,😃
Nice Views.
Siddhima makes my day.
They r the future of DMG.
Love Siddhima.😉

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
dun at all agree wid u:)

WE WANT TO SEE AR:)
SR may be on the rise..but as always AR jus top it all😎 Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago
Originally posted by * Unnati *

SR may be on the rise..but as always AR who top it all😎
AR go on the top & then they fell down from there.
SR will always rise & shine like sunshine.
Feels pity for u.
Originally posted by JATINTHAKKAR

AR go on the top & then they fell down from there.
SR will always rise & shine like sunshine.
Feels pity for u.

AR might fall... & there! they  rise again.. like the pheonix from ashes.
Armaan & Riddhima top it all !😎
Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago