..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awww congo on ur new gall mallika di!πŸ€—
hope you open manyy moreee....x
-kajal x
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€—πŸ€—OMG MallikaπŸ€—πŸ€—..You know...i was checking the 12th gallery...I was hoping when you wil lopen the new one you will give the link in the last gallery...I try to post...& i Discovered that d topic is already lcosed..So i guessn..there's alsready opened the 13th GalleryπŸ˜† ..I know how much bev koof am i??!!

Btwm First of allπŸ€—CONGO MALLIKA!!!!!

HOpe yo open many mroe galleries! Cause yor creatons are JUST LOVELYY!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

& wooww..LOVELY bannerr..you ollow my suggest..Lol..it gives a reaylll good look to the 1st page! ..

πŸ€—πŸ€—CONGO once again Mallika! .Your Work is Aweosme!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—Keep Rocking!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love ya!

RaπŸ€—

Edited by MAYURfanatic - 14 years ago
Ra92 thumbnail

& Wooow Mallika..you are planning a big Update ha?!...Looking forward to see & comment on it.

mmmm..Well.dear..I have Really few suggestions!..maybe..if you can include some Jaz Sigs!...Pming you d pics :)πŸ˜† Tell me if you can, haha...I'm not gonna obblige you! :D

Edited by MAYURfanatic - 14 years ago
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank youKajal!

@Ra-Awww,Hehe love the way you get hyper:P..its so cute:)..again a sweet big comment like u always give..it makes me feel so much better..you know..yea u asked me to put banner in my next shop..so dts y ive put it..you are too sweet!..Thank you for always supporting me..
yep,send me the pics.
Ra92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallika_14

@Ra-Awww,Hehe love the way you get hyper:P..its so cute:)..again a sweet big comment like u always give..it makes me feel so much better..you know..yea u asked me to put banner in my next shop..so dts y ive put it..you are too sweet!..Thank you for always supporting me..
yep,send me the pics.

Awww...lol....Thank..You...but You Deserve it !πŸ˜‰mm..Okay Thank you Mallika! i've pmed you the pics..i'm so sorry..i know they r not A High QualityπŸ˜• But i Hope You can manage!...Whatever you will mae i WIll Definately USe. I'm totally Crazy abt jaz lol.

ok Don't reply Press just The " i like " Button...I don't want to spam or doig osmetting..wrong :) in your gallery!

Ra

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wooow, CONGO on your new shop Mallu! Way to go!πŸ₯³
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
my little maths teacher reached these much height ???????????? i m soo happy for u mallu do u remeber me ?
may u open 1000 more shops soo happy to see ur creations again sorri for not commenting in ur creations
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Laitha Di:)
@Ash-How can i forget you?..i remember you my student..:P
Thank you so much..its really okay..even ive been busy..so coudnt comnment much.