Lamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Yeh, Paas Aa Jaaye:One Shot

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Lamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Yeh, Paas Aa Jaaye
Translation: This Is The Moment's Request, Come Close

There is a conference organized in Sanjeevni. Siddhant is in black suit with white shirt and Riddhima in red saree. After conference, Riddhima finds out that Siddhant was one helping Armaan to meet her. Flashes of Siddhant calling her to meet him in Pune, lying that some emergency coming so he couldn't came to meet her in garden, asking her to go come to Sanjeevni run in front of Riddhima's eyes. She is hurt.

Siddhant is in locker room when Riddhima enters. She blasts him for taking decisions himself without asking her. Siddhant is clueless what happened to her and realizes she found out about him doing things to make her meet with Armaan. He tries to clam her down but Riddhima is in no mood to listen. A tearful Riddhima leaves the place.

Naina who was standing outside has heard the conversation and goes after Riddhima. Siddhant is hurt and remembers Riddhima's words which pierce his heart.

Riddhima is in Shashank's cabin crying when Naina come there. Riddhima wipes her tears. Naina says Di actually Sid and pauses. Riddhima asks her not to say anything about him as she doesn't want to listen and is about to leave when Naina stops her saying running away from truth won't help. Riddhima stops and turns around to look at Naina. Naina continues were you hurt because Sid lied to you or because he was trying to separate you from himself or because you knew how much pain he is going through while doing this and couldn't understand why is he hurting himself to see you happy. Riddhima had no answers to Naina's questions.

Naina continues I remember that Sid who had joined the first day of Sanjeevni who was carefree, enjoyed life to fullest has now turned into a mature and responsible person. What matters to him is you and your happiness. You know Sid, he will never say anything to you but his eyes speak volumes on how much he cares for you and what you mean to him. You know that better than me Di. Naina leaves a thinking Riddhima behind.

It's night, Riddhima searches for Sid everywhere but doesn't find him anywhere. On her way back home she spots Sid's car. She finds noone in the car and gets worried. She calls out his name aloud when she sees him walking on road drunk.

Siddhant is about to fall when Riddhima comes and holds him. They have an eye lock and Siddhant separate himself from her. He says I don't need anyone and I can take care of myself. Riddhima says let's go home Siddhant. We can talk about this. Siddhant says talk about what. You said what you wanted to already didn't you? or have you come here to say more things now. I want to stay alone. Riddhima says you are not in your senses right now. Siddhant laughs yes you are right I am not in my senses and you know what I am a selfish person who only thinks about himself and his happiness right. This is what you want to say.

Riddhima with tears in her eyes looks at Siddhant and says no Siddhant you are wrong. That is not true. You are a good person who has a heart of gold. One who thinks about others and their happiness rather than of his own. One who cant see others in pain and will do anything to bring a smile on their faces even if that meant breaking his own heart into 100 pieces you will do that with a smile on your face. Siddhant looks at Riddhima and gets lost in her eyes as does she. Siddhant looks in other direction breaking their eye lock. Riddhima sees in other direction as well then says can we go home now please. Siddhant nods and Riddhima smiles.

Siddhant and Riddhima are walking when it starts raining. Riddhima runs and takes shelter beneath a tree. She realizes Siddhant is still standing outside and calls out to him. Siddhant can't hear her voice as he is lost in the rain. Riddhima runs out and brings him beneath the tree. Riddhima is wiping her face with her saree paloo. Siddhant stares at her. Siddhant is lost when Riddhima realizes he is looking at her. She looks up at him both have an eye lock which breaks when both start looking at other direction once again.

Riddhima says Siddhant and looks up to realize he is not there. She looks around and sees him standing outside in the rain with open arms as if he is letting go of all his pain which is being washed away by the rain drops. Riddhima looks at him affectionately for a moment. She then runs out to take him in again but Siddhant holds her hands and brings her close to him. Both are lost in each other eyes. The song Hum Tum starts playing.

Siddhant loosens the grip of his hand on Riddhima's arms and slowly frees her from the grip completely. Both look in other direction when Siddhant spots an old women sitting beneath the shelter of a roof and freezing in cold. The women is shivering. He removes his court and puts it over her shoulders. The women smiles and blesses him. Riddhima who is watching this is moved by Siddhant's gesture.

Siddhant and Riddhima are walking when they spot small kids playing in rain. Siddhant joins them. One girl from the kids gang pulls Riddhima to dance along with them. Siddhant and Riddhima bump into each other. They are too close. One guy and girl from the kids gang start dancing together. A reluctant Siddhant puts his hand forward for dance. Riddhima gives her hand in his. Riddhima places her hand on his shoulder and Siddhant keeps his hand on her waist. They dance together and get lost in each other.

The kids are watching them and start giggling. Siddhant and Riddhima realize this and separate from each other's arms. They are a bit embarrassed.  The girl who pulled Riddhima to dance kisses Siddhant on his cheeks who kisses her back. Riddhima has a smile on her face. Siddhant and Riddhima wave good bye to the kids and vice versa. The sequence ends with last part of Hum Tum track the music followed by last two words Hum Tum.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail

OMGGGGG Shruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I absolutely LOVE this😍😍😍 They should SERIOUSLY have this in DMG😍😍😍😍 I can already imagine a wet Sid in white☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

Do write more OS's because I loved this oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was awesome! I hope it happens in the show as well😍
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome shruti now I want this live 😊😊😳😳😳 DMG CVs please please
-CaughtYou- thumbnail
Awwww... Do write more, This was adorable. If only it was shown in DMG 😍
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Jot:πŸ€—πŸ€—

You know I was writing a scene for scene suggestions and ended up with One Shot😲😲

After long time wrote such big essay on SR. Feels goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I knew you would sat that Sid and white shirt thing. I know you so wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ravs and Monar:πŸ€—πŸ€—

I wish we get such a sequence in DMG😍😍

CaughtYou:Glad you liked it. Will try to write more if time permits :)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Shru, Go give this to the CV's .. seriously..

My face is this : 😍 😍
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AMAZING. LOVE IT. DO write more. πŸ€—
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG rain dance!!😍

plz plz message this to the cvs.....

i wouldd be on cloud 9 if this happens!😍

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Shruti !! i hope we get a scene like this !! Baarish Siddhant and Riddhima awesome blissful scene !!!πŸ‘
Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago