Posted: 14 years ago
Zaid - he is  an amazing human being ... He  voted for Mohit coz he knws Mohit deserves to win more dan meghna He  voted for a Backstabber a guy who still has not realised waht he had done neways there is no point of talking abt it now but zaid has won my heart i hope he gets alot of success in his life i will nvr ever forget this guy He is My 'FAVOURITE ROADIE' of all season Abhi Ranvijay comes in 2nd number 😆 sorry RV i luv u but i think i love zaid more😛😆

Neetu : Ha ha I knew she wud vote for mohit😃 this gal Seriously Loves him😛aakhir main Mohit ki behena uske kaam main aa hi gayi 😆Mohit called her a 'Chiitii'😆😆Cute😆

Amrit: I donnno if he still considers Mohit as a frnd 😕He Voted for him bcoz in da finale he wants to compete against him well wahtever be the reason amritpal surely knws who is is deserving and m happy he chosed mohit...

Ameya : He is another gud frn of mohit 😳Even he thinks Mohit deserves to be in the finale..

Gaurav : i donno why he voted for mohit 😆😆i tot he and meghna are gud frnsPata nahin but this is da 1st tym gaurav has done something gud😆😆

Charlie : Awwww i loved the way she supported mohit pata nahin waht was really on between dem but thoda attraction toh tha hi atleast frm mohit syd 😆 wenever every1 was charging mohit she was da only 1 who supported him

Okay Guys I Completely enjoyed 2days episode i was so happy to see all 14 roadies once again I was even happy to see vikas his new hairstyle looks gud😆I didnot liked the way anwar commented on mohit's class waht happened to his class wen he voted against amrit🤢he shud NOT  hv said dat and i hope the article which says anwar is the winner is false

I Seriously want Mohit to win Bcoz Guys he Deserves it Yesh he did wrong by voting against zaid but  Journey ke start se end tak he has been performing beautifully only for his 1 mistake i don want him to lose I donno how many of u agree wid me but dat is just my POV even zaid wants to see mohit in the finale..😳
I was surprise that Priyanka didn't vote for Mohit
Dudette.. TOTALLY..!! I'm with you !!
 Zaid and Amrit are such wonderful human beings..!!! Just hats off to them for doing such a thing !! 👏

Personally, if I was Zaid.. I guess I wouldn't even talk about or look at Mohit.. But.. WOW ! This guy SOHHHH rules !!! That's right.. Mohit survived all the way 'til here.. and has been the one who performed the best among the rest.. since the start(besides the trio - Zaid, Amrit and Priyanka).. 😳
And Mohit did play a part in saving Zaid and Amrit .. It's just one yet BIG  mistake commited by him.. so, I guess it's better if we over-look that.. and come to the point who deserves more.. 😳

Soo, I feel that Mohit should win.. I'll be equally happy even if Meghna wins !! She's been another impressive roadie this season... Her performance from last few weeks.. just make her worthy of being in top 2..  👍🏼 So, it's gonna be like neck-to-neck.. and I would loooove the finale.. I'm okay with anyone winning !! 👍🏼 😃

My heart just went out for Mohit when everyone were almost tearing him apart..  I guess the actual "tearing-apart" would have happened if Raghu was there.. 😈 Yet.. it's all fine now, I guess it's better if we just see who deserves more.. based on their performances..!

I just changed my POV.. I soooooooo wanted Meghna to win.. never expected that I would be changing what I always stand for ! 😲 😊 
Undoubtedly ZAID is the best.....I mean....I'm sure we didnt deny this fact earlier as well....but now he rules even more!! I so agree with Lildevil-Angel that even I wud not like to look at Mohit if I were Zaid....but then sum1 like me cant be Zaid....😆....he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesum!!!

And the winner....well....I think Mohit n Meghna both hav done well....Mohit has been consistent while Meghna has done really well in the last few tasks....lets c wat all happens next. But No Anwar...plzzzz!!! And yeah as Zaid prefers Mohit....how can I differ?? 😳
Amazing post Manakshi !!!!

I agree with most of things you have mentioned !

So so PROUD of ZAID !! That guy rocks !

Honestly, somewhere at the bottom of my heart i still won't mind Mohit wining it i mean he deserves it but just that respect part i don't know....

Anyways, it was an amazing epi loved it ! It was great to see all of them back ! I hated the part that they didn't show Mohit's reaction properly when Zaid & AMrit voted for him!

I even today still hope either Zaid, Amrit, Mohit or Priyanka win Roadies 7.0. Oh Yes, Mehgna won the respect too! I won't mind seeing her win either :D !!

Can't wait for next episode :)...
Love Zaid soooooooooooo much!!!! :) ...... Today he made me really proud to be his fan.........

AMRIT N ZAID ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Really yaar, whtever Zaid n Amrit did just hats off to them !!!

They really touched my heart. I knw tht Amrit is a good human being since day 1 but zaid too !!!👏
hey really nice post minakshi...though i agree with almost everything that u have mentioned...except for the fact that i don't mind even anwar winning it...although my first choice wud be priyanka, zaid or meghana😉 i mean after yesterday's episode i started hating mohit even more...the way he was constantly repeating that i don't want the "two wildcards" to be in the finale and blah blah...hello it was u only who decided to take that good for nothing though very funny😆 gaurav with u to finale instead of the deserving zaid😡...agar two wildcards ko finale mein nahi dekhna chahta tha toh zaid ko bachana chahiye tha na us din😉...aur btw even u r thru to the finale bcoz of that bade dilwaali "wildcard entry "meghana us bechaari ko taras aa gaya tha tujhpe tabhi usne teri madad kar di us task mein warna he toh was not ready to even accept what rannvijay said so many times ki he had got the wrong bricks...dumb mohit trust me if not for meghana surely it wud have been gaurav there😆 help maangne ka bhi ek tarika hota hai plz karke bhi word hai jiska kabhi kabhaar istemaal kar liya kar infact it looked as if he was ordering meghana to help him out with that task🤢😡 also gaurav ko toh zinda dafnaaya tha na so who was that in the finale uski aatma🤣🤣🤣 that was really creative u mtv guys😆 oh yeah also ravneet was looking really pretty☺️☺️☺️Edited by ready2rock - 14 years ago
Zaid just stole my heart !

Now , i finally see what everyone here has been talking about . I have to admit , I didnt quite like Zaid in the beginning and could never understand the hype around him ! I always wanted Mohit to win as I found him deserving and a very tough guy. Tasks wise , I still think if theres anyone deserving , its him !

But the episode where Amrit was voted out and Zaid said " i can take his place" was when I started warming up to the guy. His genuiness and vulnerable nature just sweeps you off ur feet .

In this episode , I was shocked to see how he recated towards Mohit. It seemed to me that , the others were more interested in taking advantage of the whole situation but Zaid on the other hand was sympathetic. The look on his face when everyone pounced on Mohit was heartwrenching. Amrit is a good guy too. But I think he voted for Mohit because he wanted to beat him in the finale rather than Meghna. Zaid , on the other hand said that Mohit is still a friend. God , this guy ❤️

I can bet my kidney , liver ,whatever that if things were the other way arnd (Zaid  backstabbing Mohit) , Mohit wudv never voted for him !

No comments on the other Roadies (Vikas , Anwar ,Eric the 3 guys I absolutely hate - low on performance and high on big talk ). God knows why they were so worked up. The guy who was backstabbed (Zaid) did not have any issues and the others were behaving as if Mohit had backstabbed them. Mohit , if you ignore what he did to Zaid totally deserves to win so I for the life of me cannot understand why the others (like Anwar) said hes had it easy all the way to the finale.