Thangam March 29 - Apr 2 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Anjali for the update.

Now if something happens to SK because of the red shirt then Ganga will be double guilty and everyone will scold her even more.

Don't know if the wedding(SarVa) will go on

All I know is that bulls and cows are all colour blind....apporam eppidi the red shirt agitates the bull??Day DreamingLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam March 29 - Apr 2 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 3)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thank you for the wonderful update Anjali dear.

Today I was in tears when they showed Ganga came to bless the couple. (Not that I want to admit I was cutting onion Wink)

Who does this Ganga think she is? A Goddess? Will anyone being rushed to hospital with a serious injury ask them to turn the car and head back to the temple just to bless the couple?? And that stupid Ayyah/SK is dancing to her tune.??.!...this simply shows how much of control she has on the men of her life..!!!Angry She irrates me with her goody-goody speach and taking blames meant for others.

Just after blessing them she faints...why didn't she get up and walk to the car and end up in the hospital?? She is trying to show public that even with such a serious condition she is keeping her word even when her life is at stake..!!  Did she think for a moment abt her pregnancy or the unborn in her womb?Angry

I tell you frens this is so very unnatural...nobody in their right frame of mind would do this...only stupid director/s and his insane actors will perform this.AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya66lifeissymbol123kuttyponnumiganVani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Lifeissymbol. So no word about Ganga if she is ok or not. These people why do they fight in a hospital?

Hmmn....

lifeissymbol123

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks lifeissymbol
Ilavanji was way overboard with Vadivu. The writers really need to tone down Ila's hurtful and evil comments if they are planning to redeem her at the end of the serial!

lifeissymbol123

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Anj, Laksh sis, Migan and LifesymbClapClap

I felt bad when the bull stabbed Ganga, and was even more shocked when Anj told me  Ila felt bad but man..she is so cruel..but yet she felt bad for the baby..I guess its cause herself hasnt one.  KS also showed he has heart when he heard Sara stopped the wedding coz he was not there..all of those ppl r showing so cruely but they do have sentiments deep inside as wellConfused

Looks like they are making route clear for that other girl to enter SKs life Dead Tamil serials are so cruel when it comes to babies and pregnanciesOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migananjkhoneyVani19

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the update Ganga.. Ila threw words on Vadivu but now that she has a new enemy someone she really needs to concentrate as Ganga is weak and softhearted even towards the one who hates her,but Vadivu is not like that so her Gavanam is fully on how to destroy Vadivu now..

Ila used the words like  Enga Kudumbam, Ayya Veettu Varisu, Ayya Kuladaivam Ganga for Ganga who she hated the most.. The accident proved that Ila also knws to feel someone, even though she is cruel

@ Meli ma i agree to every thing u told about the deep sentiments even for the villains..

Aahaana

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks lifeissymbol, no news about ganga?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top