Thangam March 29 - Apr 2 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the update, Ila cried for Ganga?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam March 29 - Apr 2 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for the wonderful updates Migan Dear.

Ila was superb yesterday. Today Karpagam did her part well  but Ila va adichukka mudiyathu..

now many should be thankful to Ganga but lets see who all stay with her hereafter

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates Laksh, Migan and Anj
Good acting by Karpagamamma. I agree with Migan-I hope they dont use this baby thing as an excuse to get Suba married to SK.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the wonderful updates Laksh, Migan and Anj
Good acting by Karpagamamma. I agree with Migan-I hope they dont use this baby thing as an excuse to get Suba married to SK.

- ditto -

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Today's episode was too much. Too many turns.

Now my prediction is that Ganga will loose her baby - not only that she may not be able to have a baby ever. So somehow Suba will come in the middle as Ganga will not be able to have kids.

Why they always show the baby is hurt. They can't get any sympathy out of me by killing the baby. I only get mad.

Also will the wedding SarVa happen or not? Sara has to be guilty now since only because of him they went outside.  Too Barbaric to be hurt by a bull.

I think this is not right... to make Ganga unable to bear any more children. Even if she loses the first child she shd be made to bear other kids. Karpagam has always been afraid of losing her grandchild and her predictions will come true. Bringing in Subha to take over G's place in bearing children for SK. is so very cruel coz its much more painful then a husband taking a 2nd wife in the normal circumstances..!!. Angry

If this happens even Karpagam will switch her so called love for Ganga when she sees Subha bringing in her first varisu. What abt SK then?? Will his feelings for G remain as b4 when another woman comes in between them? KNowing Ganga she will even sacrfice her marriage for SK/Subha to live happily.Shocked 

I think I will hate this serial more if they go on making Ganga a scapegoat.. Why can't they make the couple be blessed with kids but they can still go on meeting many challenges in their lives....why shd they kill the unborn??Angry

I do not like this idea of always showing a woman preggy but then end up having a forced abortion or a miscarriage (if it happens naturally then its acceptable) - .a baby is always sacrificed and I feel its not healthy esp. showing ppl planning to kill off an infant just to execute their motives - ITS NOT HEALTHY FOR THE SOCIETY ITSELF.  This way they are only promoting human beings becoming worst off then animals in their actions and way of thinking. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123Vani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by migan

Today's episode was too much. Too many turns.

Now my prediction is that Ganga will loose her baby - not only that she may not be able to have a baby ever. So somehow Suba will come in the middle as Ganga will not be able to have kids.

Why they always show the baby is hurt. They can't get any sympathy out of me by killing the baby. I only get mad.

Also will the wedding SarVa happen or not? Sara has to be guilty now since only because of him they went outside.  Too Barbaric to be hurt by a bull.

I think this is not right... to make Ganga unable to bear any more children. Even if she loses the first child she shd be made to bear other kids. Karpagam has always been afraid of losing her grandchild and her predictions will come true. Bringing in Subha to take over G's place in bearing children for SK. is so very cruel coz its much more painful then a husband taking a 2nd wife in the normal circumstances..!!. Angry

If this happens even Karpagam will switch her so called love for Ganga when she sees Subha bringing in her first varisu. What abt SK then?? Will his feelings for G remain as b4 when another woman comes in between them? KNowing Ganga she will even sacrfice her marriage for SK/Subha to live happily.Shocked 

I think I will hate this serial more if they go on making Ganga a scapegoat.. Why can't they make the couple be blessed with kids but they can still go on meeting many challenges in their lives....why shd they kill the unborn??Angry

I do not like this idea of always showing a woman preggy but then end up having a forced abortion or a miscarriage (if it happens naturally then its acceptable) - .a baby is always sacrificed and I feel its not healthy esp. showing ppl planning to kill off an infant just to execute their motives - ITS NOT HEALTHY FOR THE SOCIETY ITSELF.  This way they are only promoting human beings becoming worst off then animals in their actions and way of thinking. Angry

I totally agree with every single word of yours. I get Irritated so much on this sentiment. On the other hand if they show Ganga's baby is unhurt that would be wonderful. I think they try to get the approval/crying of so called sentimental watchers by showing hurting baby. there is not a single serial I have seen the pregnancy is normal for the female lead.

lifeissymbol123Vani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update Anjali dear.

Today I was in tears when they showed Ganga came to bless the couple. (Not that I want to admit I was cutting onion Wink)

ssmily_facebrinny_g

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the update.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top