Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks for the wonderful updates Laksh, Migan and Anj
Good acting by Karpagamamma. I agree with Migan-I hope they dont use this baby thing as an excuse to get Suba married to SK.

- ditto -
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Today's episode was too much. Too many turns.

Now my prediction is that Ganga will loose her baby - not only that she may not be able to have a baby ever. So somehow Suba will come in the middle as Ganga will not be able to have kids.

Why they always show the baby is hurt. They can't get any sympathy out of me by killing the baby. I only get mad.

Also will the wedding SarVa happen or not? Sara has to be guilty now since only because of him they went outside.  Too Barbaric to be hurt by a bull.

I think this is not right... to make Ganga unable to bear any more children. Even if she loses the first child she shd be made to bear other kids. Karpagam has always been afraid of losing her grandchild and her predictions will come true. Bringing in Subha to take over G's place in bearing children for SK. is so very cruel coz its much more painful then a husband taking a 2nd wife in the normal circumstances..!!. 😑

If this happens even Karpagam will switch her so called love for Ganga when she sees Subha bringing in her first varisu. What abt SK then?? Will his feelings for G remain as b4 when another woman comes in between them? KNowing Ganga she will even sacrfice her marriage for SK/Subha to live happily.😲 

I think I will hate this serial more if they go on making Ganga a scapegoat.. Why can't they make the couple be blessed with kids but they can still go on meeting many challenges in their lives....why shd they kill the unborn??😑

I do not like this idea of always showing a woman preggy but then end up having a forced abortion or a miscarriage (if it happens naturally then its acceptable) - .a baby is always sacrificed and I feel its not healthy esp. showing ppl planning to kill off an infant just to execute their motives - ITS NOT HEALTHY FOR THE SOCIETY ITSELF.  This way they are only promoting human beings becoming worst off then animals in their actions and way of thinking. 😑

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

I think this is not right... to make Ganga unable to bear any more children. Even if she loses the first child she shd be made to bear other kids. Karpagam has always been afraid of losing her grandchild and her predictions will come true. Bringing in Subha to take over G's place in bearing children for SK. is so very cruel coz its much more painful then a husband taking a 2nd wife in the normal circumstances..!!. 😑

If this happens even Karpagam will switch her so called love for Ganga when she sees Subha bringing in her first varisu. What abt SK then?? Will his feelings for G remain as b4 when another woman comes in between them? KNowing Ganga she will even sacrfice her marriage for SK/Subha to live happily.😲 

I think I will hate this serial more if they go on making Ganga a scapegoat.. Why can't they make the couple be blessed with kids but they can still go on meeting many challenges in their lives....why shd they kill the unborn??😑

I do not like this idea of always showing a woman preggy but then end up having a forced abortion or a miscarriage (if it happens naturally then its acceptable) - .a baby is always sacrificed and I feel its not healthy esp. showing ppl planning to kill off an infant just to execute their motives - ITS NOT HEALTHY FOR THE SOCIETY ITSELF.  This way they are only promoting human beings becoming worst off then animals in their actions and way of thinking. 😑

I totally agree with every single word of yours. I get Irritated so much on this sentiment. On the other hand if they show Ganga's baby is unhurt that would be wonderful. I think they try to get the approval/crying of so called sentimental watchers by showing hurting baby. there is not a single serial I have seen the pregnancy is normal for the female lead.
migan thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Anjali dear.

Today I was in tears when they showed Ganga came to bless the couple. (Not that I want to admit I was cutting onion πŸ˜‰)
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anj for the update.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Thanks Anjali for the update.

Now if something happens to SK because of the red shirt then Ganga will be double guilty and everyone will scold her even more.

Don't know if the wedding(SarVa) will go on

All I know is that bulls and cows are all colour blind....apporam eppidi the red shirt agitates the bull??πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail

Thank you for the wonderful update Anjali dear.

Today I was in tears when they showed Ganga came to bless the couple. (Not that I want to admit I was cutting onion πŸ˜‰)

Who does this Ganga think she is? A Goddess? Will anyone being rushed to hospital with a serious injury ask them to turn the car and head back to the temple just to bless the couple?? And that stupid Ayyah/SK is dancing to her tune.??.!...this simply shows how much of control she has on the men of her life..!!!😑 She irrates me with her goody-goody speach and taking blames meant for others.

Just after blessing them she faints...why didn't she get up and walk to the car and end up in the hospital?? She is trying to show public that even with such a serious condition she is keeping her word even when her life is at stake..!!  Did she think for a moment abt her pregnancy or the unborn in her womb?😑

I tell you frens this is so very unnatural...nobody in their right frame of mind would do this...only stupid director/s and his insane actors will perform this.😑😑😑
migan thumbnail
Thank you for the update Lifeissymbol. So no word about Ganga if she is ok or not. These people why do they fight in a hospital?

Hmmn....
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks lifeissymbol
Ilavanji was way overboard with Vadivu. The writers really need to tone down Ila's hurtful and evil comments if they are planning to redeem her at the end of the serial!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates Anj, Laksh sis, Migan and LifesymbπŸ‘πŸ‘

I felt bad when the bull stabbed Ganga, and was even more shocked when Anj told me  Ila felt bad but man..she is so cruel..but yet she felt bad for the baby..I guess its cause herself hasnt one.  KS also showed he has heart when he heard Sara stopped the wedding coz he was not there..all of those ppl r showing so cruely but they do have sentiments deep inside as wellπŸ˜•

Looks like they are making route clear for that other girl to enter SKs life πŸ€’ Tamil serials are so cruel when it comes to babies and pregnancies