CID

   

Character Discussion Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 28031

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

As every one have already beautifully explained our Trio. Mention one thing Many times it has happened with me. i don't know happened with you or not. If you just listen to them and don't watch who is speaking up the dialogue many times the accent of the dialogues is same for Abhijeet and Daya. not every time but on regular basis it has happened to me.


I've mentioned this soooooo many times. They sound exactly identical when they say 'jab uhhhh' and sometimes when we are not looking carefully, we are not sure who spoke.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character Discussion Thread (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somu_05

Senior Member

somu_05

Joined: 11 January 2010

Posts: 772

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
srsly..! i have never posted... but i always feel... Daya AndAbhijet's vocie is soooo similar...! once it happened.. in Case of talking parrot.. Daya was talking 2 ACP.. and suddenly i looked away from d screen.. and i was liek hein..? Abhijeet yahan kaise..? then i loked woh daya tha..! i was like woohooo..!!
It happens many a times.. if you close your eyes and listen to them both... u get confused...!!!

isey kehte hai dosti...!! Big smile

hin_sa

Senior Member

hin_sa

Joined: 20 September 2009

Posts: 513

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

As every one have already beautifully explained our Trio. Mention one thing Many times it has happened with me. i don't know happened with you or not. If you just listen to them and don't watch who is speaking up the dialogue many times the accent of the dialogues is same for Abhijeet and Daya. not every time but on regular basis it has happened to me.



I've mentioned this soooooo many times. They sound exactly identical when they say 'jab uhhhh' and sometimes when we are not looking carefully, we are not sure who spoke.


Exactly. When the reports on Bravery were read after each episode (after the galantry awards had been launched), I wasn't able make out at times who was reading it - was it Daya aur abhijeet. Both have a similar tone.

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 29 March 2010 at 2:56am

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Joined: 13 September 2009

Posts: 3455

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijeetdaya

Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

As every one have already beautifully explained our Trio. Mention one thing Many times it has happened with me. i don't know happened with you or not. If you just listen to them and don't watch who is speaking up the dialogue many times the accent of the dialogues is same for Abhijeet and Daya. not every time but on regular basis it has happened to me.



I've mentioned this soooooo many times. They sound exactly identical when they say 'jab uhhhh' and sometimes when we are not looking carefully, we are not sure who spoke.


Exactly. When the reports on Bravery were read after each episode (after the galantry awards had been launched), I wasn't able make out at times who was reading it - was it Daya aur abhijeet. Both have a similar tone.
really it was very tough ot find out who is reading bcz  the fav abhi word
'aain was not there

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 28031

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgodse

really it was very tough ot find out who is reading bcz  the fav abhi word
'aain was not there
 
This 'aain' is the only distinguishing feature.
 
Actually they have different voices but at times they sound exactly alike.

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 10274

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

srsly..! i have never posted... but i always feel... Daya AndAbhijet's vocie is soooo similar...! once it happened.. in Case of talking parrot.. Daya was talking 2 ACP.. and suddenly i looked away from d screen.. and i was liek hein..? Abhijeet yahan kaise..? then i loked woh daya tha..! i was like woohooo..!!
It happens many a times.. if you close your eyes and listen to them both... u get confused...!!!

isey kehte hai dosti...!! Big smile
 
huh ?! really?
 
aain?ShockedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Discussion : 11th September 2009

2 3

luna_lovegood 18 1438 20 September 2009 at 11:33am
By luna_lovegood
Discussion of the Week.... shruti4_u 8 753 27 February 2009 at 11:45am
By shruti4_u
Episode discussion - 21th March 2008

2

luna_lovegood 10 1058 24 March 2008 at 1:50pm
By payal_r
Chattie Thread In CID forum -De.De- 4 664 22 March 2008 at 3:24pm
By SushaanManeet
TV stars on the silken thread of love S K Salmanayesha 3 600 30 August 2007 at 1:26pm
By maha786

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.