Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

As every one have already beautifully explained our Trio. Mention one thing Many times it has happened with me. i don't know happened with you or not. If you just listen to them and don't watch who is speaking up the dialogue many times the accent of the dialogues is same for Abhijeet and Daya. not every time but on regular basis it has happened to me.

I've mentioned this soooooo many times. They sound exactly identical when they say 'jab uhhhh' and sometimes when we are not looking carefully, we are not sure who spoke.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character Discussion Thread (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
srsly..! i have never posted... but i always feel... Daya AndAbhijet's vocie is soooo similar...! once it happened.. in Case of talking parrot.. Daya was talking 2 ACP.. and suddenly i looked away from d screen.. and i was liek hein..? Abhijeet yahan kaise..? then i loked woh daya tha..! i was like woohooo..!!
It happens many a times.. if you close your eyes and listen to them both... u get confused...!!!

isey kehte hai dosti...!! Big smile

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

As every one have already beautifully explained our Trio. Mention one thing Many times it has happened with me. i don't know happened with you or not. If you just listen to them and don't watch who is speaking up the dialogue many times the accent of the dialogues is same for Abhijeet and Daya. not every time but on regular basis it has happened to me.

I've mentioned this soooooo many times. They sound exactly identical when they say 'jab uhhhh' and sometimes when we are not looking carefully, we are not sure who spoke.

Exactly. When the reports on Bravery were read after each episode (after the galantry awards had been launched), I wasn't able make out at times who was reading it - was it Daya aur abhijeet. Both have a similar tone.

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 29 March 2010 at 2:56am

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijeetdaya

Originally posted by visrom

Exactly. When the reports on Bravery were read after each episode (after the galantry awards had been launched), I wasn't able make out at times who was reading it - was it Daya aur abhijeet. Both have a similar tone.
really it was very tough ot find out who is reading bcz  the fav abhi word
'aain was not there

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgodse

really it was very tough ot find out who is reading bcz  the fav abhi word
'aain was not there

This 'aain' is the only distinguishing feature.

Actually they have different voices but at times they sound exactly alike.

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

srsly..! i have never posted... but i always feel... Daya AndAbhijet's vocie is soooo similar...! once it happened.. in Case of talking parrot.. Daya was talking 2 ACP.. and suddenly i looked away from d screen.. and i was liek hein..? Abhijeet yahan kaise..? then i loked woh daya tha..! i was like woohooo..!!
It happens many a times.. if you close your eyes and listen to them both... u get confused...!!!

isey kehte hai dosti...!! Big smile

huh ?! really?

aain?ShockedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top