Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

devashri

devashri

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Daya is a tough guy. All muscles and a ruthless cop when it comes to criminals. But he doesn't think twice before keeping his life in danger for his colleagues.
His love and friendship with abhijeet is undefined as they don't tell each other how much they care about the other.Further more his looks are to die for Embarrassed
I also like his patent door breaking, the lafaas and the way he drives their faithful qualis with that typical screeechhhh!!!

Edited by devashri - 29 March 2010 at 1:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsunnyp1414suhaani.cidmjhtvisrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character Discussion Thread (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think ACP Pradyuman is one of the most impressive and dynamic characters in the history of Indian TV. His dedication to law and determination to enforce it is nothing short of impressive... wish real life police officers were even half like that!  The effortless manner in which Mr. Satam plays the character is equally impressive. I could sit through even the most mediocre episodes just to watch his top quality performance! (but not that I support mediocrity! Episode bhi top class ho to mazaa hi kuch aur hota hai! Big smile )

Edited by Brosder - 28 March 2010 at 11:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debayon

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Daya is also a brilliant officer, who can make criminals talk just like that. He is a very dedicated officer, and has a very good relationship with everyone. However, don't get fooled by his tough appearance and his bulging muscles. Inside, he has a heart of gold. He has equal respect and love for all his fellow officers, no matter whether they're jumior or senior to him. He always supports his fellow officers when they are in trouble as has been seen in countless occasions and his relationship with Abhijit is very, very special.

Finally, his boyish smile is worth dying for.Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashriDemonStarshreelakrystal_watz

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

ACP Pradyuman - a very very dedicated CID officer, for whom duty is above everything else. An officer who didn't  hesitate to shoot his son when he was on the wrong side of law. His name invokes respect among his juniors and also viewers of CID on TV.

He has this famous 'stare' which turns the feet of even the toughest of criminals into jelly.

He cannot tolerate indiscipline among his subordinates, yet he has the sense of humour to sit and sing a famous Hemant Kumar number or gobble up the cake brought in by Fredricks during one of the lighter moments.

When I saw Shivaji Satam  in 'Jeena  isi ka naam hai', I was surprised to see him without that intimidating stare. He looks quite an approachable person. His 60th B'day is on 19th April. I hope they make that week's episode something really special for him and for all CID fans.

DemonStar

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Daya is also a brilliant officer, who can make criminals talk just like that. He is a very dedicated officer, and has a very good relationship with everyone. However, don't get fooled by his tough appearance and his bulging muscles. Inside, he has a heart of gold. He has equal respect and love for all his fellow officers, no matter whether they're jumior or senior to him. He always supports his fellow officers when they are in trouble as has been seen in countless occasions and his relationship with Abhijit is very, very special.

Finally, his boyish smile is worth dying for.Embarrassed

bold:

well, that IS Daya for u- the toughie with a heart of goldEmbarrassed

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

ACP Pradyuman- the best thing about this character is that he is so very relatable and endearing....he is somewhat of an unique character who can intimidate and endear at the same simaltaenous time.....and hats off to Mr Shivaji Satam for playing this character to perfection!!!Thumbs Up....i dont think asnyone apart from him could have done justice to such a dynamic role.

he is a tough, unbending steely warrior of the Law- and can sacrifice everything in the world for the sake of righteousness- but hes by no means a mechanical superhero or a "mahaan aatma " without emotions or feelings.............even though he never gets emotional while handling a case or dealing with criminals or officers............we have sometimes witneesed a few of his emotional turmoils and internal battles between emotion and neutrality ..................the way he subtly conveys his emotions without actuall emotional  outbursts, is Simply Superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111StarStarStar
Star

Edited by krystal_watz - 28 March 2010 at 10:01pm

debayon

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Daya And Abhijeet - I cannot express in words how much I love these 2 characters. It is impossible to separate them. Each one complements the other and CID is incomplete without either of  them.
Though we have seen Daya alone in the initial episodes and a few episodes without Daya when he was injured, I remember very well that the character of Daya started really developing only after Abhijeet joined. Till then he was overshadowed by Viren and was missing for several episodes and was not a 'pillar' of CID as he is now.
They both are similar in a few respects and exactly opposite in some respects. They are pieces of a jigsaw puzzle and fit in perfectly to complete the picture.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarkrystal_watz

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
As every one have already beautifully explained our Trio. Mention one thing Many times it has happened with me. i don't know happened with you or not. If you just listen to them and don't watch who is speaking up the dialogue many times the accent of the dialogues is same for Abhijeet and Daya. not every time but on regular basis it has happened to me.

Dr. Salunke what ever you speak or write for him is less.  his 'Eureka' I never forget. A  person who always come forward when some officer is in danger. Person who thinks practically and emotionally at same time. You can never say he is out. When ever some has doubted his abilities he comes with some magic.right word for him- Magician of the CID. He will find one thing or the other to catch the criminal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarkrystal_watz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top