Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
We have episode discussion threads but y not CID characters too? Only the main team, old and new  officers as well as our trio.

what do u like and dislike abt them? how do you want to change them if any needed? all sorts of criticism and analyzing. this is just friendly discussion of our beloved CID characters. not d actors but d characters....

let me start--

1 thing i dont like about abhi sir is when he scratches his cheek near the mouth corner at tyms he looks a bit Ouch well i dont knw hw to say but i get put off by dat 1 habit.

Edited by drilabh - 28 March 2010 at 6:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character Discussion Thread" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I think looking from what Freddie does nowadays in CID, the producers should give him a more serious role where his juniors respect him. CID is not a comedy show by any means and I feel they should keep it that way. Besides, Dinesh Phadnis has worked in CID for so many years, right from the first episode. He should be given a better role at least. I think they should focus an episode on him, just like they did on Sudhakar. We should learn a bit ore about his acting capabilities.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayapapaya-Gitanjali-DemonStarshreelasunnyp1414suhani.cipamisavisrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Everyone has their own mannerisms...maybe Abhijeet has that habit when he is deep in thought...I don't find it irritating.

So, this is a character discussion thread...we'll try to write anything and everything we feel about each character. So, shall we start with ACP???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kal Elsuhani.cipamisa

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I think looking from what Freddie does nowadays in CID, the producers should give him a more serious role where his juniors respect him. CID is not a comedy show by any means and I feel they should keep it that way. Besides, Dinesh Phadnis has worked in CID for so many years, right from the first episode. He should be given a better role at least. I think they should focus an episode on him, just like they did on Sudhakar. We should learn a bit ore about his acting capabilities.
I am sure they are reading this....wait for a few weeks. We can see something focussed on him.

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Everyone has their own mannerisms...maybe Abhijeet has that habit when he is deep in thought...I don't find it irritating.

So, this is a character discussion thread...we'll try to write anything and everything we feel about each character. So, shall we start with ACP???

visrom... somehow u always get d spirit of wat i am saying!!!!Smile

yes lets start wt acp...

guys wat say?

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
The MOst Perfect And Ideal Policeman... who z ready to kill his crimnal son... doubt on his most trusted officers....undergo any kind of risk...(ANY..!)... when it comes to fulfilling his duty..!!!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
the writers are writting some intresting and good stories .

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ACP is always puts duty in front of his love or life. He has shot his criminal son, which proves his worth as a policeperson. He has been stuck in tight situations, but has ended up victorious. But he still has a lot of heart, as seen in the Behropiya episode and a situation where he catches a pickpocket and then the guy asks for his forgiveness. Later, he finds out that he had arrested his father and ACP's internal struggle and his love for the pickpocket son is displayed beautifully. He loves his officers more than his life. He is the ideal boss any CID officer can have, and as what Daya had said once says it all "Humne woh daante hain, par pyar bhi toh karte hain". Kudos to ACP Shrikant Pradhyuman!!!ClapClapClap

Finally, I also like his mannerisms with his finger, his finger-shaking and all....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashriDemonStarkrystal_watz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top