Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

nandini27

IF-Sizzlerz

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i know neha....tht flying kiss toook my breathe away wen i first saw...but v wer cheated big tym *shakes head* and to think of it....dis happened in feb 2009....wen desh was doing really well enuff...n premeer were newly wedded couple as well...hmph!! SP was always biased once some mr uday bhayankar took over *yawn*

but watevr...harshiti's chemistry rocked even in tht chindi sa teri ore...oh n editors...unka kuch nahi ho sakta hai!! dey r useless and hopeless!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyotix-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilsasha

Goldie

lilsasha

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Congrats guys for New FC.... Well I know u guys are ready to kick me outta here... I never post... Stern Smile.. but come on yaar mehmaan hoon so atleast ask for PHater yaa phir Phuice bhi chalega... Big smile ...

Khushi, Nans, Triv... loved the writeups... the funiest part was the Phictionary... LOL ... and all the banners are wowwww...

Keep up the good work dearies... Thumbs Up

Me bery bery excited for the Cinta... hope someone updates... Tongue

okie okie before u guys all ready to kick my ...., i take phuttaas ki goli from here... LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.angel82-Anusha-Jyotixkhushix-Frozen-nandini27XSilentPrayersXmysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

nandini27

IF-Sizzlerz

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
hey shabss...gaayab bakri...LOL gud to see u after so long...of course u r here n there always...just not posting...LOL i see u very often liking posts and all...

and yesss excited to see cintaa...hopefully we get ours soooon....so tht we can cum bbak sooner to discuss it here!!! its gonna b wow m sure...haye rabba...i hope m alive after it...LOL

we r d most deddicated fans....even if dis cintaa gets trp..all credit wil go to aamir...ROFL coz he is on stage after 10 yrs break?!! ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-lilsashaJyotix-Frozen-XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
^^ well actually i m really waiting for harshiti and aamir's performance cant wait to see him on stage after 10 long years!! But not get into aamir's performance LOL

I m dying to see ched chad waala romance Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyotix-Frozen-nandini27-Fatima-

nandini27

IF-Sizzlerz

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
oh yesss....ched chad ka romance thru prem ki nayya....but sheesh...i ws expecting 'oh by god' for them ROFL i really love is after i saw it on them on sbs....ROFLROFL but m sure dey r d onli ppl who can make ched chad look romantic ROFLROFL kudos for deir extreme chemistry n talent *bows*

-Dimple--Frozen-XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Oh i can imagine Harshiti on That song!! Hayeeeee they would have looked so cute in this song......But they are doing good by prem ki naiya also.....But y do i think that the steps are not of that song Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyotix-Frozen-nandini27XSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Oye I am here! I am here! Thank God  I am hereeeeeeee!! Stern Smile .... I'm supposed to go to a food fair today ROFL Usse chor kar, I am here! Approve ... well not really, me and giving up food, is never possible .... Ouch  ... anyways, I want to know all of your besharam thoughts. To keep us going. Embarrassed I have one ... *ahem* but its only HC. ROFLROFL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 28 March 2010 at 8:29am

Jyotix-Frozen-nandini27-Fatima-

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Beautiful New home Party   when SKJ starting so wanna see harshiti Performance miss them so much.  Do they know CryCryCry
Nans are you ok now?  you were very high last night... your morning...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-nandini27mysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top