Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Congratulations Guys for the New Phreamland of Harshiti/Premeer..This New FC is more of Harshiti and i am Loving the First page so muchDay Dreaming..

Phrooled over the Lovely FC again..Its just amazing and Mind blowing..Excellent and phabulous work Khushi, Nans and Triv..Loved the cute theme so much phroolicious theme Silly ..Thanks for the wonderful theme Nans..Siggies are just Magical Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Love you Mod-am Happiness for the Amazing and Rocking siggies ..Thanks Triv ,Nans and Khushi for the Phantastic write-ups Star..Keep it Up guys

The way you guys put all the performances in order was just excellent..I loved this Rocking FC so much ClapClap..Harshiti are the Best couple i have ever seen. Their chemistry, silly fighting's, Giggles , Pulling legs and so on easily attract viewers towards them ..Recently i am searching for something in the CFC then i found some member telling  that he/she loves Harshiti offscreen so much more than PremeerEmbarrassed..This is the magic of Harshiti..Both Premeer and harshiti are just special to their Phans ..You rock Harshiti Star

Wonderful and Rocking FC of Sizzling Couple HarshitiHeart

Edited by -Anusha- - 28 March 2010 at 9:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27khushix-Faith-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
sryyy am late!!! i mean i went off for a while...ufff!!!!

@neha: shushh!!! khabardaar jo parampara ke baare mein poocha tou! hmph!!

@khush: why did u mention abt who chose d  theme L: L: uff! dere was no need of tht...ROFLROFL hc n ag wud think m insane to hav chosen dis ROFL and d sigs loook *droooooooool* u dont need to even ask me.....and i say DONT dl any brush ROFL m loving ur brushless creations...frankli!!!!

@all: welcome to the FC Big smile lets not have another dragfest here! pretty plss....lets move it better....okie?!!!! again i'l brb in a while LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegirl94minaz296Jyotix-Anusha-khushix-Faith-KissOfDeathXSilentPrayersXmysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hayeeeeeeeee Tongue

Finally we got a new home!! Thumbs Up

Hmmmmmmm Harshiti's offscreen performances....I think first let me just see todays performance first Day Dreaming ROFL

Great work khushi, nans and triv!! Clap

Welcome everyone to our new home

nandini27khushixXSilentPrayersX

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Ok i got The SHOCK of my life...When did HC and AG permoerd on Tere ore in Love ne bandi jodi??????????WHich stupid, idiot, illiterate editor edit it..and HWher do you guys watched it...Mai Youtube mai dhoond dhoond kar pagal hogaye hoon..can anyone PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ send me the link...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@dimps: oh yess!! m w8ing eagerly for it as welll..my bro was saying harshiti mght cum earli as dey wud keep aamir for the last LOL since it'l b d most awaited...LOL

@neha: wat??????????????????????????????????? being a harshitian u DONT KNOW?!!Shocked *thud* khush has uploaded it in her YT...if u chck her channel videos, u'l get it...it was uploaded on IF video LOL luv ne bana di jodi's promo had deir dance....LOL

-Dimple-JyotixXSilentPrayersX

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nansy-

@dimps: oh yess!! m w8ing eagerly for it as welll..my bro was saying harshiti mght cum earli as dey wud keep aamir for the last LOL since it'l b d most awaited...LOL

@neha: wat??????????????????????????????????? being a harshitian u DONT KNOW?!!Shocked *thud* khush has uploaded it in her YT...if u chck her channel videos, u'l get it...it was uploaded on IF video LOL luv ne bana di jodi's promo had deir dance....LOL

"Bangs my head on the wall" Those days i was inactive cause of my Final term exams...Shocked..and i know its my fault Cry..sorry...I am going to watch it...Der ayee durust ayee..aur Us Editor ki tu mai...Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27Jyotix

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Olallaaaaaaaaaaa...Maar daaala.......I cant believe i missed this one......
Thatwas soo sweet ......Uff although the Tere Ore choreography was much better in ITA...LOL..but still Additi blowing kiss to HC..was just ....Day Dreaming...Blushing

Now..........Anyone can give me the Editor's Address...Shocked...Uski toh mai....Evil Smile..How dare he do that......Shocked..I cant believe SP can be this biased with us........

nandini27-Anusha-KissOfDeath

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged

I know the highlight of this pic is HC hand...LOLBut did anyone notice AG hand..Embarrassed
It seems like she is going to "Galla dabawo" Of HC.LOL For picking her up without
Warning..LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-cutegirl94minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910-Anusha-JyotixkhushixKissOfDeathmysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top