Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
moi

-edit-

sorry everyone *kaan pakering* I am really sorry I never edited PHast enough!, busy with everything catching up with school and all, ok so first and foremost congratulations Big smile PartyPartyPartyParty and I think I just can't get over how good the first page looks! hats off to everyone with the Phans point of view on performances, and Khush! your banner signatures are just...... << speechless love em wow!, Nans and Triv! hehe fantastic write ups dude, and triv your writeups were jsut as great don't say that.
ok so its been 1 month going nearer to 2 months without desh, and I think I am going cukoo! seriously, I AM BORED! nothing to do at all! *waves frantically*
no no I have not seen the very *ehem* short performance of Harshiti *ehem* it must have been just *ehem* << see how hard it is not to go crazy here guys??

LOL LOL LOL love you guys loads

-aashifa-

ps: back to writing in blue, purple is just not my thing

Edited by curledup - 29 March 2010 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.In-Sanity-Triv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Why everybody is reserving????

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Hey everyone! *waves* Hug First things first!

*CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 5TH FC!*

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Thank god we phinally reached this one else i had thought that the previous one would never finish LOLLOL but this one's going too phast! Its only been a week and we are already on 82 page! Shocked kia baath hai hamari *pats everyone and herself on the back* LOL The New FC as always is simply beautiful Khushi! the layout and esp the work of golden n gray is absolutely perect! i specifically loved the intro of Harshad and Additi! Big smile Their pics were so wonderful! i adored Additi's pout! LOL  Can these two get any more cute and perfect?? the siggies were so wonderful...why do u make such bootiful LOL siggies that wenever i see dem i always feel like chorifying them and using them all at once! ROFL   the theme of the FC is reallly awesome! All their performances Day Dreaming  *deep sigh* each and every performance of their's has been so special and unique! the first one of *Ishq hua* was so enchanting although i believe that the one in JJWS was better than the SPA one because in SPA the camera angle was not focusing entirely on dem Angry but in JJWS! Day Dreaming do i even have to say anything??  but in SPA i loved their intro as two new lovers... ! that Anurag Prerna's lovestory came to an end and another lovestory was borne! that was mindblowing! the way they emerged from that red curtain or cloth watever it was enveloped in eachother's arrms it was simply mersmirising! Embarrassed in JJWS the last part of circling was ....  *searches for suitable words but is unable to come up with anything* Embarrassed em speechless! that scene is simply very close to my heart and it has many reasons because my antenna's had gone way up ROFL but i wont say anything here Tongue  and Shruti is our new bakri!!! ROFL

Congratulations honey!!! Hug  i am so coming for u! mwahahahhahhaha Evil Smile

lets finish this one up quickly too and get started with another one! Once again thanx for such a beautiful home Khushi! HugHug i have one complain from u though! why oh why did you have to put my repli on tht best performance thing first!  it was sooo bad! Ouch You shoould have put some one else's first coz mine was really lame! OuchROFL  Oh well the damage is done now! LOL 

Love
Hiba

Edited by premeerrock - 06 April 2010 at 12:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Additi...

its the parampara of our FC...LOL members reserve but they will edit it...writing stuffs like congrats and how they like the FC and theme and etc...LOL

welcome to the FC by the way.. will add your name to the list..

and guys.. we almost hav 100 members too.. so do get more to join so we can reach 100 members!..TongueLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-anoosreecutegirl94Ilovepie.curledup-Anusha-In-Sanity-TrivXSilentPrayersX-Faith-mysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

hope08

Goldie

hope08

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged

New FC!! Great work guys. Love the colour combination for HC and AG's personal profiles and love the font used for the headlines. And their pics from SPA09 is simply vow!! they look like some yesteryears Hollywood stars. Love the dull gold and grey combo. Since the theme is all about their offscreen performances I'll come back after watching their latest performance. As usual fantastic work Khushi, Triv and Nans. take a bow.

Just saw the performance wat a cute and adorable act that was just like the two ppl doing it. Loved the song havent heard that in a long while. And these two really seemed to be enjoying themselves doing all the ched chaad. Wish it would have been a tad bit longer. Havent had my fill of them. Overall a very cute performance and very nicely done by these two. AG looked cute and sexy in short drop dead gorgeous and HC, the dude that he is, was super hot (seriously is there any damn colour this guy can't carry off?). Very small segment but truly worth all the waiting. They did complete justice to the song. Bless them!

Edited by hope08 - 28 March 2010 at 10:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27angel82JyotixcurledupIn-Sanity-Trivkhushix-Faith-mysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by Additi...

its the parampara of our FC...LOL members reserve but they will edit it...writing stuffs like congrats and how they like the FC and theme and etc...LOL

welcome to the FC by the way.. will add your name to the list..

and guys.. we almost hav 100 members too.. so do get more to join so we can reach 100 members!..TongueLOL

i love dis parampara even though i was kinda late ....my net got cranky but i made it to page 3 LOLLOLLOLLOL  as always i loveeeeeeee the siggies khushixDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming mindblowing work! will comment more that is tomorow!Big smile tata guys! wish me luck! love ya all! Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27angel82In-Sanity-TrivJyotixkhushixmysticgoryfilms

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Thanks Hope..Big smile

@Hiba: all the best!.. and i keep forgetting to tell you.. just call me khushi..not khushix...LOL

Phans favorite performances, Phan of the FC & VM of the FC will be posted later.. and also tonights performance will also be added after... how can we miss that right?..
Embarrassed

I can't wait for tonight..im so excited.. im gonna take a break now..and be back all fresh for the performance..LOL

will see u all later.. bye guys!..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-hope08cutegirl94minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27angel82curledupIn-Sanity-TrivJyotix-Frozen--Faith-mysticgoryfilms

angel82

IF-Dazzler

angel82

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Oh i'm  soo happy i could edit my post so fast..i usually dont get to do it this soon... Big smile
The siggies are irresistable khushi, do u mind if i use them?
oh cant wait for their performance tonite....i still have the grin on my face...3 more hours..i dont feel like doing anything except phreaming how the performnace would beLOL

Edited by angel82 - 28 March 2010 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top