Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlEjjfvZjzA

This Video Mix was made by Raisa, one of the oldest member of our forum. She normally makes funny vm's which are really fun to watch. And she is just as talented in making romantic vm's. So here's one of the most beautiful love songs 'Kahin Na Lage Mann' from the movie, Kismat Konnection. 

One of the most active members of the FC. She keeps it active by trying to reply to each member's post. She is a huge Harshiti & Premeer fan (well, we all are..LOL). She provides us with SBS updates. Haven't guess yet? I'm sure you all must have guessed it right!

Let us welcome our next Phan of the FC!

Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue
Tongue

Tongue
Tongue
TongueTongue
TongueTongueTongueTongue
TongueTongueTongue
TongueTongue
Tongue
Tongue
TongueTongueTongue
TongueTongue
Tongue

Congratulations Shruti!..
PartyStarClap  Enjoy answering all the questions!Thumbs UpLOL

I hope this time, there will be loads of grilling..Tongue Our last bakri was so lucky since she got less grilling... Not phair!OuchLOL.. Anyway, start grilling Shruti now till this FC ends!Tongue

Edited by khushix - 05 April 2010 at 4:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-Ilovepie.anoosreecutegirl94AymeeSongsOf_SilenceNitty2910-Farru-JyotixIn-Sanity-TrivBittuJi.XSilentPrayersXShruti11P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Congrats on the 5th Fanclub!Clap

Im so glad we finally finished FC 4.. thought we wud get stucked there!..ROFL but finally new FC! yay!.. let's rock this one too.. and hopefully we'll move fast!..

the FC is looking so nice..EmbarrassedLOL and about the theme of this FC, i personally love the theme.. HC/AG performances..Day Dreaming i love each and every performances of theirs.. give them anything.. and they will be good always.. hopefully CINTAA wont be their last performance together..i wana see more still..
Day Dreaming

I wish AG all the best for ZND.. and HC for his new show.. we will always be here supporting you guys!.. Thumbs Up

so.. lets rock this FC!...Party

Edited by khushix - 16 April 2010 at 12:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JyotixIn-Sanity-TrivBittuJi.Nitty2910P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
meri seat!! Tongue

*getting seated now*

Congrats to all our Premeerians/Harshitians.Hug

We have successfully got to FC #5. Must say #4 was a dragfest. But we will surely rock the 5th one wont we?!!! Lets move it faster. We have so many things to talk about now finally. Ek tou hai CINTAA and then now AG on ZND and HC on a new show...so lets all join in an do chappar chappar abt them to our heart's content.

A big thanks to both HC and AG for all deir hard work for us. And we all are here together coz of you 2. So thnks again.

And getting to the themeLOL, like khush said we had this theme in our minds, but i chose it right now coz of CINTAA only. So i thot we have enuff performances to be compiled together for the FC. And we have such a wonderful theme this tym. The first page looks stunning really. Awesome sigs, esp Harshiti's SPA 09 banners looks damn cool. AM sure HC n AG wil get stunned to see deir own pics looking so amazing....

And good luck to both of them for the future. Additi, all the best for ZND. I hope you get reallly good at dancing and get a name from the show and dont get into any kind of controversies LOL and Harshad, all the very best for your upcoming show. I am sure u'll do a rocking perfomance in there. Hope the show clicks like anything and you get better and better and rise higher and higher.

Thats all from me for this FC. SO lets get started and start rocking and rolling Big smile

~|Luv Nans|~

Edited by -Nansy- - 01 April 2010 at 3:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreecutegirl94Ilovepie.SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910curledupJyotixIn-Sanity-Trivmysticgoryfilms-Fatima-

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hug Hey you guys! I can't seem to stop staring at the front page, the banners and layout is so beautiful. Definitely makes up for the lame write upsROFL mostly by meROFL(Nans' is actually better than mine)Thumbs Up.

You know, it just struck me, it's been almost 2 months since Desh ended. A part of me will always miss and cherish Premeer BUT it feels so so so good to be sane again. I am back to ignoring/smirking/being cynical/making fun of all TV shows and being a total Bookworm. Am Loving It! Big smile My friends are so relieved that I am back to saying "I read in a book..."Geek instead of "You know Prem and Heer..."Day Dreaming ROFL

But after watching the CINTAA performance of Harshiti, I realized, more than Premeer(I have their vids so whenever I miss them, I just watch the epi I want..mostly 2008 ke epi's...2009 had git Prem and then git HeerSleepy so am not that fond of themOuch) I will miss Harshiti, their many many silly yet cute fights and of course their performances. I really do wish that CINTAA was not their last performance. As fans, we really can't make any decisions for them and their careers, they will choose what's best for themselves. So all we can do is hope for a miracle that they work together.LOL Meanwhile enjoy this FCStar and now I will go back to nazar lagao the first pageROFL

Nans you nalayak!Angry I told you to tell Khush not to add my write up about my fav performance..it's creepy and so embarrassing!AngryAngryAngry You are worse than my sister.Torture ladki.Angry

Edited by -Triv- - 29 March 2010 at 4:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hope08anoosreecutegirl94Ilovepie.nandini27-Anusha-curledupJyotixKissOfDeath-Faith-

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Welcome to our new home!..you can now post...

but why did u reach 151 pages in the previous L:?!... UnhappyLOL
ok nevermind..i wanted it to be uniform na thats why..LOL

those who are reserving..pls do not forget to unreserve..those who plan not to unreserve..do not reserve...SmileROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegirl94Ilovepie.angel82SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910BittuJi.In-Sanity-Triv-Anusha-Jyotixcurledupmysticgoryfilms-Faith-KissOfDeathXSilentPrayersX-Fatima-

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged

wow.......i just can stopmyself from staring at the first page.

...it is looking soo lovely....n khushi the siggies r just beautiful.....

...everything bis looking so nice

by the way congrats guyz on the 5th FC......im so happy..

...n hv just realised that 2 months almost hv passed since desh ended......

.it was 5th of feb that friday wen desh ended n 8th feb ,monday was my bday.

...the sddest bday i ever had....

....i didnt get to see my fav show....i didnt get to see premeer.....

.......i just cant forget desh ever.....i am missing premeer terribly....

...i love desh n it will always be my fav serial my entire lifetime

just because of harshiti....thjey were d ones

who made us fall in love wid premeer......

.they gave life to prem heer.....

.no other actors could have played these two character so perfectly..

...desh will be my fav serial till harshiti

comne bak together in a new show together....

i wish n prqay from d core of my heart

that it happens as soon as possible.....

now coming to d theme of dis FC...

.i feel spo lucky to be a fan of harshiti otherwise

how wud i ever get to see such sizzling n beautiful performances

that harshiti gave us n those interviews

filled wid those cutre n sweet fights....thank u harshiti for giviung us prem n heer n

thank u for giving us those lovely performances to cherish always.

...will always love u from the bottom of my heart

Edited by ektay11 - 29 March 2010 at 7:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.SongsOf_SilenceNitty2910In-Sanity-Triv-Anusha-khushix-Faith-

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Congratz on 5th FC of our beloved Harshiti/Premeer
wow guys first page looks damn beautiful cant
stop myself for staring on it all things r just perfect
all siggys with beautiful faces of HC & AG looks damn stunning
Theme of  their performances in show is really beautiful
all the comments by phans on their performances r really lovely
 they rock in each & every presence of them
 they both always manage to steal the show.
Its about 2 monts that kis desh ended but still
we all missed it v much.whenever i miss them
always watch their premeer scenes.that was one of the best couple ever
After watching their y'days performance i missed them soo much
hope to see them soon again
luv
Fatima

Edited by -fsn- - 29 March 2010 at 8:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

s4septemberIlovepie.nandini27In-Sanity-Triv-Anusha-khushix-Faith-

angel82

IF-Dazzler

angel82

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
oh wow congrats everyone on our fifth home....

Khushi, Nans and Trivs, the FC layout and design is beautiful...Nans and Trivs , thanks for the writeups...Khushi, as usual extremely beautiful siggies...Your talent along with Harshiti's beautiful faces makes the siggies so outstandingly beautiful...loved the fonts and colours used to present this FC...keep up the good work FC creative team !!

So , Harshiti's offscreen performances...WOW , what a droolworthy themeDay Dreaming !!
From their very first performance to their current one , they leave their audiences awed at their dancing skills and chemistry between the two..Harshiti is one couple that compliment each other in all aspects, their looks, they body languages, their personalities, their acting and their dancing...They just have to stand there on the stage and the audience will start to drool over their beauty and how good they look together and once they begin moving rhythmically ,people would just forget to blink..Such are their performances...I am not even getting into the conditions of us phans while they perform coz that could just go on , as words would fall short to describe our enthusiasm and  excitement watching them perform. Forget performance, for us the excitement starts with the news of them performing and then the glimpses of their practise or photos would just drive us crazy with anxiety...

like how now we are anxiously waiting for their CINTAA performanceDay Dreaming

Edited by angel82 - 28 March 2010 at 6:14am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.nandini27SongsOf_SilenceBittuJi.Nitty2910-Anusha-In-Sanity-TrivJyotixcurledupkhushix-Faith-KissOfDeath-Fatima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top