Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

^^ hostingcup?? hostingcup doesn't work for me ... can you download it on zhsare triv? πŸ˜†

its rajhistan scene...Prem's comeback....
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
PHillax  additi..........πŸ˜†..HC will only think That his PHans are so caring
observant and.................☺️
Aditi...Zshare hates me πŸ˜” but lemme try to upload it
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@thnku trivyyyyy!!! πŸ€—

@aditi: oh yaaa....tht curtain naa?!! all i know was deir faces were cupped in each other's nech/shoulder wen dey were inside it.....and i love how harshad moves her hair aside...it was sth on d spot...ag dint expect it at all!! *dreamy muh*
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OOOOOOlllaaaallllaaaa!!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
the first page is damn gud....Seriously khushi, nans nd trivs are really the best, talented nd rock big time.....i m phroolind on the first page.....haiiiiii!!!
the pics u hav used in the introduction of HC and AG are lukin awesum.....all the sigs and writeups are gr8....thanku for giving us our fifth home......A BIG BIG BIG THANKU!!!

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Triv-

Hey guys.....Nans wanted 17th Dec 2008(Prem's re-entry) ka link since she didn't have the vid so I uploaded it for her...and since it's uploaded, I thought you guys would like to have the link too...it's HQ...82MB I think:

πŸ˜ƒ

Trivs what is this yaar......We are all dying for there performances and now u came up with this video to make us drool....we want to be alive to see the performance πŸ˜†

Bahut na insafi hai ye 🀣
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what time SKJ is starting? I hope to see them sitting in audience too.  I think we will cross 50 pages today..... so tell me how may times HC is gonna lift AG today   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ 3. πŸ˜ƒ hopefully more ... ☺️
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jyotix

what time SKJ is starting? I hope to see them sitting in audience too. I think we will cross 50 pages today..... so tell me how may times HC is gonna lift AG today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pata chale ki khushi, nans and triv has to make a new home for us in one day πŸ˜†Edited by tv star - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: tv star

Trivs what is this yaar......We are all dying for there performances and now u came up with this video to make us drool....we want to be alive to see the performance πŸ˜†

Bahut na insafi hai ye 🀣

Sowwie..should I remove it? 😈 Yaar..am not able to watch the dance on TV na..Dad is chipkofied to it L: so am phrooling over the epi's...I tortured Nans so much over 17th Dec epi..then she was all L: Now you're making me want to watch the epi...so I uploaded it 🀣