.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh V.~*~. - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
meri seat!! πŸ˜›

*getting seated now*

Congrats to all our Premeerians/Harshitians.πŸ€—

We have successfully got to FC #5. Must say #4 was a dragfest. But we will surely rock the 5th one wont we?!!! Lets move it faster. We have so many things to talk about now finally. Ek tou hai CINTAA and then now AG on ZND and HC on a new show...so lets all join in an do chappar chappar abt them to our heart's content.

A big thanks to both HC and AG for all deir hard work for us. And we all are here together coz of you 2. So thnks again.

And getting to the themeπŸ˜†, like khush said we had this theme in our minds, but i chose it right now coz of CINTAA only. So i thot we have enuff performances to be compiled together for the FC. And we have such a wonderful theme this tym. The first page looks stunning really. Awesome sigs, esp Harshiti's SPA 09 banners looks damn cool. AM sure HC n AG wil get stunned to see deir own pics looking so amazing....

And good luck to both of them for the future. Additi, all the best for ZND. I hope you get reallly good at dancing and get a name from the show and dont get into any kind of controversies πŸ˜† and Harshad, all the very best for your upcoming show. I am sure u'll do a rocking perfomance in there. Hope the show clicks like anything and you get better and better and rise higher and higher.

Thats all from me for this FC. SO lets get started and start rocking and rolling πŸ˜ƒ

~|Luv Nans|~
Edited by -Nansy- - 14 years ago
πŸ€— Hey you guys! I can't seem to stop staring at the front page, the banners and layout is so beautiful. Definitely makes up for the lame write ups🀣 mostly by me🀣(Nans' is actually better than mine)πŸ‘πŸΌ.

You know, it just struck me, it's been almost 2 months since Desh ended. A part of me will always miss and cherish Premeer BUT it feels so so so good to be sane again. I am back to ignoring/smirking/being cynical/making fun of all TV shows and being a total Bookworm. Am Loving It! πŸ˜ƒ My friends are so relieved that I am back to saying "I read in a book..."πŸ€“ instead of "You know Prem and Heer..."😍 🀣

But after watching the CINTAA performance of Harshiti, I realized, more than Premeer(I have their vids so whenever I miss them, I just watch the epi I want..mostly 2008 ke epi's...2009 had git Prem and then git HeerπŸ₯± so am not that fond of them) I will miss Harshiti, their many many silly yet cute fights and of course their performances. I really do wish that CINTAA was not their last performance. As fans, we really can't make any decisions for them and their careers, they will choose what's best for themselves. So all we can do is hope for a miracle that they work together.πŸ˜† Meanwhile enjoy this FC⭐️ and now I will go back to nazar lagao the first page🀣

Nans you nalayak!😑 I told you to tell Khush not to add my write up about my fav performance..it's creepy and so embarrassing!😑😑😑 You are worse than my sister.Torture ladki.😑

Edited by -Triv- - 14 years ago

Welcome to our new home!..you can now post...

but why did u reach 151 pages in the previous L:?!... πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
ok nevermind..i wanted it to be uniform na thats why..πŸ˜†

those who are reserving..pls do not forget to unreserve..those who plan not to unreserve..do not reserve...😊🀣

wow.......i just can stopmyself from staring at the first page.

...it is looking soo lovely....n khushi the siggies r just beautiful.....

...everything bis looking so nice

by the way congrats guyz on the 5th FC......im so happy..

...n hv just realised that 2 months almost hv passed since desh ended......

.it was 5th of feb that friday wen desh ended n 8th feb ,monday was my bday.

...the sddest bday i ever had....

....i didnt get to see my fav show....i didnt get to see premeer.....

.......i just cant forget desh ever.....i am missing premeer terribly....

...i love desh n it will always be my fav serial my entire lifetime

just because of harshiti....thjey were d ones

who made us fall in love wid premeer......

.they gave life to prem heer.....

.no other actors could have played these two character so perfectly..

...desh will be my fav serial till harshiti

comne bak together in a new show together....

i wish n prqay from d core of my heart

that it happens as soon as possible.....

now coming to d theme of dis FC...

.i feel spo lucky to be a fan of harshiti otherwise

how wud i ever get to see such sizzling n beautiful performances

that harshiti gave us n those interviews

filled wid those cutre n sweet fights....thank u harshiti for giviung us prem n heer n

thank u for giving us those lovely performances to cherish always.

...will always love u from the bottom of my heart

Edited by ektay11 - 14 years ago
Congratz on 5th FC of our beloved Harshiti/Premeer
wow guys first page looks damn beautiful cant
stop myself for staring on it all things r just perfect
all siggys with beautiful faces of HC & AG looks damn stunning
Theme of  their performances in show is really beautiful
all the comments by phans on their performances r really lovely
 they rock in each & every presence of them
 they both always manage to steal the show.
Its about 2 monts that kis desh ended but still
we all missed it v much.whenever i miss them
always watch their premeer scenes.that was one of the best couple ever
After watching their y'days performance i missed them soo much
hope to see them soon again
luv
Fatima

Edited by -fsn- - 14 years ago
oh wow congrats everyone on our fifth home....

Khushi, Nans and Trivs, the FC layout and design is beautiful...Nans and Trivs , thanks for the writeups...Khushi, as usual extremely beautiful siggies...Your talent along with Harshiti's beautiful faces makes the siggies so outstandingly beautiful...loved the fonts and colours used to present this FC...keep up the good work FC creative team !!

So , Harshiti's offscreen performances...WOW , what a droolworthy theme😍 !!
From their very first performance to their current one , they leave their audiences awed at their dancing skills and chemistry between the two..Harshiti is one couple that compliment each other in all aspects, their looks, they body languages, their personalities, their acting and their dancing...They just have to stand there on the stage and the audience will start to drool over their beauty and how good they look together and once they begin moving rhythmically ,people would just forget to blink..Such are their performances...I am not even getting into the conditions of us phans while they perform coz that could just go on , as words would fall short to describe our enthusiasm and  excitement watching them perform. Forget performance, for us the excitement starts with the news of them performing and then the glimpses of their practise or photos would just drive us crazy with anxiety...

like how now we are anxiously waiting for their CINTAA performance😍
Edited by angel82 - 14 years ago
moi

-edit-

sorry everyone *kaan pakering* I am really sorry I never edited PHast enough!, busy with everything catching up with school and all, ok so first and foremost congratulations πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and I think I just can't get over how good the first page looks! hats off to everyone with the Phans point of view on performances, and Khush! your banner signatures are just...... << speechless love em wow!, Nans and Triv! hehe fantastic write ups dude, and triv your writeups were jsut as great don't say that.
ok so its been 1 month going nearer to 2 months without desh, and I think I am going cukoo! seriously, I AM BORED! nothing to do at all! *waves frantically*
no no I have not seen the very *ehem* short performance of Harshiti *ehem* it must have been just *ehem* << see how hard it is not to go crazy here guys??

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† love you guys loads

-aashifa-

ps: back to writing in blue, purple is just not my thing
Edited by curledup - 14 years ago

Hey everyone! *waves* πŸ€— First things first!

*CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 5TH FC!*

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank god we phinally reached this one else i had thought that the previous one would never finish πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but this one's going too phast! Its only been a week and we are already on 82 page! 😲 kia baath hai hamari *pats everyone and herself on the back* πŸ˜† The New FC as always is simply beautiful Khushi! the layout and esp the work of golden n gray is absolutely perect! i specifically loved the intro of Harshad and Additi! πŸ˜ƒ Their pics were so wonderful! i adored Additi's pout! πŸ˜†  Can these two get any more cute and perfect?? the siggies were so wonderful...why do u make such bootiful πŸ˜† siggies that wenever i see dem i always feel like chorifying them and using them all at once! 🀣   the theme of the FC is reallly awesome! All their performances 😍  *deep sigh* each and every performance of their's has been so special and unique! the first one of *Ishq hua* was so enchanting although i believe that the one in JJWS was better than the SPA one because in SPA the camera angle was not focusing entirely on dem 😑 but in JJWS! 😍 do i even have to say anything??  but in SPA i loved their intro as two new lovers... ! that Anurag Prerna's lovestory came to an end and another lovestory was borne! that was mindblowing! the way they emerged from that red curtain or cloth watever it was enveloped in eachother's arrms it was simply mersmirising! 😳 in JJWS the last part of circling was ....  *searches for suitable words but is unable to come up with anything* 😳 em speechless! that scene is simply very close to my heart and it has many reasons because my antenna's had gone way up 🀣 but i wont say anything here πŸ˜›  and Shruti is our new bakri!!! 🀣

Congratulations honey!!! πŸ€—  i am so coming for u! mwahahahhahhaha 😈

lets finish this one up quickly too and get started with another one! Once again thanx for such a beautiful home Khushi! πŸ€—πŸ€— i have one complain from u though! why oh why did you have to put my repli on tht best performance thing first!  it was sooo bad!  You shoould have put some one else's first coz mine was really lame! 🀣  Oh well the damage is done now! πŸ˜† 

Love
Hiba
Edited by premeerrock - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Additi...

Why everybody is reserving????

its the parampara of our FC...πŸ˜† members reserve but they will edit it...writing stuffs like congrats and how they like the FC and theme and etc...πŸ˜†

welcome to the FC by the way.. will add your name to the list..

and guys.. we almost hav 100 members too.. so do get more to join so we can reach 100 members!..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†