Idhayam

Idhayam 29 Mar - 2 Apr Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
thanks for updates...daisy still cant understand why Mangu hates Kallu so much? ...I can understand why she hate nandy but kallu was nice person and rich like her...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Idhayam 29 Mar - 2 Apr Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Idhayam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks laksh for the update.  I know one thing for sure, I will not be watching this serial any time soon, unless Roja or someone begs me to, because I am needed to cover for someone.  This serial is an insult to all intelligent men and women.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Laksh, thanks da - deyyyy Sri, do u have some inside
info???? Once Jagdu gave us iruttu kadai alwa by saying that Vaathu serial is wrapping up - solli 1 varusham aayachu, vaathu is still "duck ducking" !!!! Some thing in those lines???? And Eljay, Roja is sympathetic - Nithya joot vittutta, so Roja is carrying the cross - ungalai vera kashta paduthanumaa??? Intha kodumai yai izhuthu mooduvaa Roja, thaanga mudiyatta - wont punish
 friends !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks to the updaters! This serial is so boring, the updates are better:)

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks Roja for giving us a brief update.  That is all that this serial deserves, and I keep trying to dissuade my father from watching this serial daily. 

Incidentally, it was Shankar who chose to marry Nandini, this was not Kalyani's decision, and if Shankar agrees with what Mangu is telling him, it is time Kalyani washed her hands off this son.

But that is the sad part Eljay...all "good ppl" will not take any drastic action....the baddies will carry on and this ppl will keep on taking all the blames and accusations..!!Angry 

Look at Kalyani's hubby, what a nut he is...why didn't he say anything when Shanky was chasing Kalyani out of the hse.??..normally its the husband who does this but ingga son is doing the chasing out and the father/hubby has kozlukattai in his mouth..!!AngryAngryAngry 

Now Mr. Kalyani is sitting in nook & corners and brooding...wat's the point?? Manggu-kku ippo sukara dasai oddu thu thats why she is doing all these attams..!!DeadI am waiting for the day she has a great fall ie...real fall and not able to get up anymore to execute her plans.....cruel *b*..!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 03 April 2010 at 9:50am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates...daisy still cant understand why Mangu hates Kallu so much? ...I can understand why she hate nandy but kallu was nice person and rich like her...

Mangu wants her daughter to take over the household responsibility - that is to hold the purse strings Look how she has craftyly maneuvered into taking over the hospital and named it after her daughter Saku. She would be happy if everyone (Kalyani kudumbam) kicks the bucket leaving only Bhasky for her daughter's sake.Angry That way everything will come to Bhasky which finally is her daughter's too.Confused

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for updates Smlaksh and Roja. Sanky is too much..order judge in court..its show how small is his brain...

bjda

bjda

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
hi guys...
oh ma god. i think ive missed quite a bit in this serial...
ill be back wid ma comments after reading updates startin from dec..Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top