rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by rojapoooo

Roja croaks..ooopppsss frog croaks and Roja updates
Wednesday

Thats right...how cud Roja croak? Indhe croaking vellai ellam only Megs can excel in it. - we just have to watch each time she croaks at Maniac and he in turn croaking back to her..!!Angry 

If I have a magic wand I will turn both into a frog and toad respectively and dumb them into the nearest well. As Eljay mentioned I will have to seal the well so that we will never be distressed by those amphibians anymore..!!LOL

Chech, I am copying yr message so that the updates can be in line for the whole week. Thanks for your understanding Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megala Discussions Apr - June 2010" in Megala & Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I just love the outbursts from Chech!Clap

Megala, just see the effects of your stupid behavior on us viewers.  I am wondering how long it will take for you to get some sense into your head.

Edited by eljay - 29 March 2010 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue Nairrojapoooo

Janu

Janu

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

"Tilaga and Paatti have "that " expression again "ennathai santhoshamaa ennathai problems solve aagi...""

superb,,,,, i luv it....kalikittingel ponga...

Sue Nairrojapoooo

priyakraman

priyakraman

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
thank you roja for monday & tues update. Ippo maniac thirunthtana illai innum namma kazhutha blade pottu cut panna porarao? etho nalla iruntha sari.. intha megs/viswa kalyanam pannithuna sari.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 30 March 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Roja!  Looks like this is another one of maniac's acts, so we will have more of this drama going on forever, till I croak of old age!

Sue Nairrojapoooo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

I just love the outbursts from Chech!Clap

Megala, just see the effects of your stupid behavior on us viewers.  I am wondering how long it will take for you to get some sense into your head.

Sense oonum won't get into her thick head......coz...

Director saar: " Gayathiri @ Megs dear....don't worry abt the IF gang and their hurtful comments ...u just do wat I tell you to do...appo thaan triple payment will find its way into your account'...special seen with Maniac means...extra bonus ma..!!Clap

Megs: "Oh..appidiya saar, ok.. ok...I am prepared to do as long as my pay cheque is romba weighty...who cares abt viewers and their silly comments. Avanggalukku ishtam irruthaal namba serial pakkattum illati channel mathattum."Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnusupreeeljayrojapoooo

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Wow... Wonderful! Very hilarious updates Rojakka.. ClapClapClap

//Angu puts her wheels to motion - plans to go home and get food for Loosu
and moron. Pechi plays Mary's lamb. Moron tries to do uruguthe maruguthe but his eternal smirk dispenses any such notion.
//
 Thank you so much for helping me start the day so happy!! Big smile Embarrassed

BTW, do you guys think the Director saar is trying to close this Megs/Froggy story?!!  I have this feeling by seeing what's all going on lately.....  

Anbu Sir thirundhittaaR! 
Viswa vera oru anthar palti, aakasa palti adicittar?!!! (on Monday episode!)Confused
Moran - Loosu Urukuthe Marukuthe attempt pannaranga!  Villi Viji got arrested.
Now, getting to the UBS & COD ...

Anyone think the same way?!Wink

Edited by supree - 31 March 2010 at 7:46am

rojapoooo

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Viji got arrested?  Oh oh, I missed it.  Now I have to go back and read all the updates and see how that happened.  Thanks, supree, for giving me the good news.

rojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top