Ayushmaan

update for feb 2

niyati_patel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

sonia wakes up and think about what happen last night when she was sleeping and bodhi removed the hair from her face and said that sonia go back to sleep cuzz u look cute when u are sleeping...she keeps thinking why does bdhi said like this...on one side she thinks that might be bodhi is in love with her  .....but on the other side she thinks that bodhi always been like this he is like a kid ...he can say anything....

and then sudenly some one rings the bell.....yes its apena ayush......he is looking damm cute...and comes in ask what she was doing so sonia says that she was thinking ...and ayush says that thinking wow....how can that be possible...so what were u thinking  ....about me....she says i wasnt thinking about u i was thinking about bodhi and he says thx god i thought u were thinking  about SRK or hrithik.......lol....then she says very funny....and then ayush start talking about bodhi that i want bodhi to be perfectelly ok so he can be on my side to protect me from u.....and she is like u are so mean......and then emosionaly he says that if dr kavya and sonia wasnt with him he  would never be able to treat bodhi..........and then he looks at time and says OMG see sonia u talk too much ...kera diya na mujhe late......and he start going out  so sonia says bes or kuch nahi kehena hai....and he says nahi......and go out she says ok bye and she closed the door ...then again someone rings the bell she opens the door and its ayush he comes near her and says i love u........and then again she closed the door and he rings and come and kiss her...she again close the door and someone rings she opens the door but there is no one.....she sees a gift pact on the floor and its from ayush ...there is also a card where ayush has wrote a very sweet sayeri.....

they show sonia at vardaan's canteen....where she is looking at the card ...and rohit comes there and says what she want to eat karan johar's thali and she says no she dosent want anything  she already has everything.....and she shows rohit that card and says look ayush has given me this and there is so nice sayeri in it he reads it and says wow ayush has wrote this......she says yes so he says he is a good sayer like galib......

then they show ayush at the hospital in his office where sonia comes and tell s him ayush u have written so nice sayeri he says oh thx.....wshe says so u must have complete the whole sayeri and he says yes but its aat home and he dont rememnber all of it so sonia complete it by saying that galib has stole your sayeri...lets do case on galib....and ayush says oh so u know that i stole from galib...and she says yes and he is like i was just trying to impress u and she comes near him like she is going to slap him ...but she kiss him by saying i am impressed........

now dr dalmis trys to meet that guy rajan and he call him and says to meet at the raileway alone with money....and when he was waiting dr mayank coems there and says dad what are u doing here at this time he says nothing waiting for my frinend  he says ok i willl wait with u he sasy no its go home since naina is alone in home so he goes but actully he didnt go he hide somewhere and was waiting for rajan to come

they show mayank thinking in his mind and he is telling the whole story that (he knew its rajan that calling u to tell u who was the killer..and when rajan came here i killled him and he had a bori in his deeki that was rajan in it he killed him   ....he still saying that rajan didnt even knew that it was not him who killed tani someone else shot tani...and now i have to find out who shot tani.......this is all going on in his mind)and the episode ends here......

rajan didnt killl tani thats mean it was bodhi OMG  if ayush comes to know this then bodhi is gone.........lol good i hate him....

if i forgot something then sorry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thx for the awesum update!